NEW REPORT: 50 Super Bowl Games

Listing of mundane astrology studies undertaken & reports written, collated in one place. Feel free to download any of the items offered (no charge).
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
NEW REPORT: 50 Super Bowl Games

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 6:42 pm

I've just published Version 0 (Super Bowl 50 pre-edition) of a new report:

50 SUPER BOWL GAMES
A Report on Sidereal Mundane Astrology
& the Art of Picking Winners

by James A. Eshelman

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5 ... file%2cpdf

Feel free to avail yourself of a copy.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: NEW REPORT: 50 Super Bowl Games

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 6:42 pm

SteveS wrote:Jim wrote from his Super Bowl essay:
Probably no event more typifies this kind of submergence of individual ego-distinctions into a group mind like the intentional, induced mob madness of a major sports event.
This is so true. In the South, major SEC college football games absolutely raise these “ego-distinctions” to a fever pitch with major games. When I became a Sidereal Astrologer, I realized I could take this “mob madness” and with individual Sidereal Astrology charts predict the winner of major games with individual rabid football fans charts. What I started to realize is strong cultural imprints carry down to individual destiny tracks with individual rabid football fans. Many times I have seen where the symbolism in an individual Sidereal chart is focused tightly on the timing for the outcome of a major game.
MARS, surprisingly, is a malefic for this purpose.
I have reasoned this in my mind as simply meaning most of the herd for the losing team is very mad, highly ticked-off.
SATURN is the clearest indicator of the outcome of the games. Closely angular in the Capsolars, CapQ, or Capsolar transits of one team (but not the other), Saturn nearly guarantees a loss. Most important to picking Super Bowl winners is to not focus on picking winners. Instead, pick losers. Only pick winners if you do not find a clear loser.
Par-Excellent symbolism! Now I clearly understand why you earlier said: 'Super Bowls are lost, more so, than won.' Beautiful, perfect sense.
The Year chart proved to be our single best key to predicting the Super Bowl winners; that is, historically it has the most reliable fit to the game outcome.
Jim, after I absorbed your SMA teachings, I did a quick analysis of Super Bowls just to see/feel what rose to the top of my mind, and without a doubt Super Bowl Capsolars told me it was the key chart. This makes perfect sense since we know the Capsolar is the Master Chart of the year and in most cases the Super Bowl winning team or losing team becomes a major Master event for the two cities for the Capsolar year. Great work Jim; as usual you have written very important details assimilating your conclusions, and an examination of the details allows one to ‘separate the wheat from the chaff.’ Question: The “Year: Loser-Winner Chart” is minus the Jupiter Bar??

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 6:43 pm

SteveS wrote:
The Year chart proved to be our single best key to predicting the Super Bowl winners; that is, historically it has the most reliable fit to the game outcome.
Jim, after I absorbed your SMA teachings, I did a quick analysis of Super Bowls just to see/feel what rose to the top of my mind, and without a doubt Super Bowl Capsolars told me it was the key chart. This makes perfect sense since we know the Capsolar is the Master Chart of the year and in most cases the Super Bowl winning team or losing team becomes a major Master event for the two cities for the Capsolar year.
Yes, I remember. You were push the Capsolars and I argued a bit with you about that - but you were right!

It made little sense that the Year chart would, by itself, cover a single event almost to the exclusion of everything else, especially since everything we see in other SMA stuff shows the brilliance of the lunar ingresses. But you were right in your assertion - as shown by the tabulations of behavior of all 49 games.

Another indication that actually looking at chart behavior makes all the difference. As Fagan liked to say sarcastically, after Gilbert & Sullivan, "Stick close to your [theories] and never go to see, and you all can be admirals in the king's navy."
Great work Jim; as usual you have written very important details assimilating your conclusions, and an examination of the details allows one to ‘separate the wheat from the chaff.’ Question: The “Year: Loser-Winner Chart” is minus the Jupiter Bar??
The bar is there, but it's score is 0 - same number of Jupiters for winners and losers (14 of each) - so the bar is right at the horizontal line.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

SteveS wrote:Jim, I want you to know your latest analytical research work on Super Bowls is the most exciting analytical tool for big event sport’s betting I have ever encountered in my entire astrological life. Big sporting events are one of the main ways we know beforehand when a significant “event” is going to occur in order to use and practice SMA. Being a passionate recreational sports gambler, your work has provided me a most challenging/rewarding analytical tool to use in my gambling life, its a Virgo delight! :) I am slowly absorbing the finer points of your SMA Super Bowl work and I realize your mind is the only mind that is able to see/understand the statistics in a way to place a percentage for a winning team. A successful professional gambler understands (s)he is dealing with percentages of wining bets verses losing bets. Since big event sporting events only occur periodically in a given year we have a ripe environment to begin testing with live betting action. I want you to know you will share in my future success using SMA in the sports betting world with important sporting events. Thank you so much for the time you have spent on this project.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Thanks very much, Steve. But let's have some actual success first, yeah? :) Looking forward to the tests on New Year's Eve.

And I'm happy that this is so engaging of your mind and fuelling your enthusiasm. It would be pretty awesome to have cracked some code. The basic methods work (this we know); the challenge is how to apply them. And I'm well aware that if this historic analysis works for prediction, then the success of that prediction will alter how odds are framed in the future and more or less "break" the exact formula after a while.

But, if this is solid, then we have a window of perhaps a few years to apply it.
SteveS wrote:I am slowly absorbing the finer points of your SMA Super Bowl work and I realize your mind is the only mind that is able to see/understand the statistics in a way to place a percentage for a winning team.
I'm actually doing this rather simply. The one penetrating formula (the Saturn mark for losers) has been accurate about 85% of the time when it appears. Therefore, if it appears for one team and not the other, there is an 85% chance that team will lose. If these same indicators double up for one team without appearing for the other, then the odds of the Saturn team losing become more than 85% (say, in 5% increments, on a judgment call). If some indications or uncertainty exist on the other side, then we don't have a perfect delivery of the formula, so the odds of the Saturn team losing become less than 85%.

For example, I am more confident about the second game on NYE than I am about the first. The second game has multiple losing indicators, and the other team has none. But in the first game, I'm unclear whether the projected winner's CapQ Uranus-Pluto indicators "count" in terms of giving sufficient answer. If they don't, then we fall through to the CanQ level and the game becomes less predictable because both teams have loser indications. But, if we accept that Uranus-Pluto markers are the answer the CapQ is giving us - that it will overthrow the odds - then we have a solid match-up: One team (the favored) has all the active loser elements, and the other team has "reverse the odds" markers, and these two both project the same outcome. Because of my uncertainty on whether that CapQ "counts," I dropped the odds I'm right from 85% to 75%.
I want you to know you will share in my future success using SMA in the sports betting world with important sporting events. Thank you so much for the time you have spent on this project.
That is generous of you, and appreciated. It gives me the space to focus on the pure science of it. My chart is definitely not a gambler's chart - or, rather, I should say, not the chart of someone who should gamble, but I have no problem providing "pure science" figures for use by those who are wired to win from speculation.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 6:44 pm

SteveS wrote:Jim wrote:
Looking forward to the tests on New Year's Eve.
Indeed, these two games will be fun tests, particularly the Bama game who are favored by a wide margin with SMA clearly telling us Bama loses.

Jim wrote:
And I'm happy that this is so engaging of your mind and fueling your enthusiasm.
Being a recreational gambler most of my life and now retired from my day job, I will take any enthusiasm where I can get it, and you know how much Sidereal Astrology enthuses my being.

Jim wrote:
It would be pretty awesome to have cracked some code. The basic methods work (this we know); the challenge is how to apply them.
Exactly Jim!!! I think your current SSR offers good % you may have "cracked" (individual discovery) a SMA code with big event sports games. All we need to do is be patient for the high % betting situations.

Jim wrote:
I'm actually doing this rather simply.
Yes, but not so simple for me and others as far as seeing the actual mathemactical %. Being able to put a % on these games is awesome and imo—an important key.

Jim wrote:
For example, I am more confident about the second game on NYE than I am about the first. The second game has multiple losing indicators, and the other team has none. But in the first game, I'm unclear whether the projected winner's CapQ Uranus-Pluto indicators "count" in terms of giving sufficient answer. If they don't, then we fall through to the CanQ level and the game becomes less predictable because both teams have loser indications. But, if we accept that Uranus-Pluto markers are the answer the CapQ is giving us - that it will overthrow the odds - then we have a solid match-up: One team (the favored) has all the active loser elements, and the other team has "reverse the odds" markers, and these two both project the same outcome. Because of my uncertainty on whether that CapQ "counts," I dropped the odds I'm right from 85% to 75%.
I clearly understand Jim. But you should understand, I will bet on anything any day of the week with projected/calculated 75% mathematical odds for winning. 75% is winning 3 bets out of 4 with a net win of 2 bets. Granted you are basing these % on your recent analysis of SMA with 49 Super Bowls, but like you said 49 is enough samples to be able to project %. Even if we crash and burn with the results of the first NYE game, I would still continue to bet on any other 75% your mind calculated with SMA. And, if I lose the first game I can bet the night game with better %.

Jim wrote:
My chart is definitely not a gambler's chart - or, rather, I should say, not the chart of someone who should gamble, but I have no problem providing "pure science" figures for use by those who are wired to win from speculation.
We have a DEAL! Leave the gambling odd bets to me and I will leave the “pure science” with your calculated winning % to you. :)