REPORT: The Master Charts

Listing of mundane astrology studies undertaken & reports written, collated in one place. Feel free to download any of the items offered (no charge).
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
REPORT: The Master Charts

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 9:19 pm

I have finished a new 56-page booklet - an investigative report - called The Master Charts. You can download it for free from
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5 ... file%2cpdf

I needed to finish this short study before I could continue with 3rd Ed. of Sidereal Mundane Astrology. It's an examination of relative reliability if we rely only on the Master Charts - Capsolar, Caplunar, CapQ (& Capsolar transits)** - with an eye to refining our sense of what does, or does not, lead to accurate prediction, i.e., an eye to event inevitability.

A final chapter assesses the advantages and shortcomings of this intentionally narrow look.

** The actual formulation of this study is: Rely only on the Capsolar, Caplunar, and CapQ unless it is dormant or neutral, and then falling back to the Cancer equivalent. Otherwise, no other stack elements are considered. The last page or so examines flow-through, though, and appears to be a smashingly good confirmation of the phenomenon - I'm ready to start regarding flow-through as an actuality, not as merely an intriguing idea.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: REPORT: The Master Charts

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 10, 2017 9:20 pm

SteveS wrote:I like what you are doing here Jim. IMO, the Master Charts simplifies SMA in a crisp format which allows better learning.
Glad it's useful and interesting. However, the intentionally narrow approach of focusing on Master Charts only (or, when dormant, on their Cancer equivalents) only gives predictability 75% of the time, and the charts aren't as vivid. (A lot of the color and subtlety comes from the secondary charts.)

But this crisper approach does have advantages even beyond the most obvious one of not calculating so many charts <g>.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com