Mary the Elephant hung for murder

Analyses of distinct mundane events, using the methods of Sidereal mundane astrology
Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Mary the Elephant hung for murder

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:51 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_(elephant)

Came across a horrible bit of history that has an incredible chart.

Sept. 13, 1916 approx 4pm. In Erwin Tenn.

When I read the story I guessed that Uranus would be angular and that Jupiter had to tie in with Saturn and Mars. Saturn at 4pm was right on the decendant.

Very sad. Poor baby had a rotten tooth and a cruel untrained handler.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Mary the Elephant hung for murder

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:50 pm

You did really well on that! emotional gruesome trio Venus, Saturn, and Neptune are setting square an opposition of Mars-Jupiter - with Uranus on an angle. Good-going!

The strange, unfitting thing is that the closest aspect is a 0°00' Venus-Jupiter square - though a Venus-Jupiter square afflicted by Mars-Neptune.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Mary the Elephant hung for murder

Post by Veronica » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:37 am

Well I had two thoughts on that.

It was in a way a blessing that her life as an amusement and others profits was ended so that her life in slavery and abuse was over.

I also tried looking into Marys birth year as the dob was unknown in an attempt to see if that date had a personal profression or solar arch that was triggered.

In 1894 the year of her birth pluto and neptune were in a close but seperating conjunction.

Yet I couldnt grok anything of any real merit with that and cobcidering elephants gestate for 22 months I would be inclinded to think that thier unfolding character and life would be at a rhythm that human astrology does not yet understand.

But...I wonder if I could get some elephants real birth data and possible life events (gaving a calf or loss of a family member) and see what astrology might say.