Future Capsolars

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Future Capsolars

Post by SteveS » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:08 am

Jim wrote:
BTW, October 28 starts the tumble, I think, since transiting Pluto on Capsolar Saturn crosses CapQ Asc. (It could be a market tumble.)
Agreed. Also, I want to monitor closely the exact eclipto cnj of Saturn-Pluto in early Jan 2020 for a possible major top in the market, which means the market will need to make new all time highs. I saw enough Gann evidence where he marked cnjs of the planets for tops in the markets which happened. If we see a new all time high top in 2020, we have seen enough market evidence where the big ‘tumble’s begin in the Autumn months.
Jim wrote:
Definitely agree with the transit MC. But the Capsolar itself is dormant, so (as a stand-alone chart) I don't think it has any operation for the U.S. via Washington. No Moon aspects, no angularity close enough to lift from dormancy.
I understand and a good point. If we allow the MC for the 2020 Capsolar with its Saturn transit to symbolize the election objectives for the ones in power, then it spells trouble for the present power structure for DC. If this MC symbolizes market trouble or some other major problem in Nation—it may save Trump, but over- all, I think this Capsolar is symbolizing DC change with Uranus near East Point. We really need an AA timed birth for the Dem Nominee to complete 2020 election analysis. Traditionally, its difficult to remove an incumbent for the Prez office in election years.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:34 am

Yikes, I missed that Uranus on EP. Thanks. That makes all the difference in the world!

Now the otherwise dead chart looks quite alive:

Uranus on EP 1°24' (on Asc +6°29')
Mercury on MC -3°03'
Sun on MC +4°14'
Saturn on MC +7°59'
Pluto on MC 8°24'

Saturn-Pluto conj. 0°15'
Saturn-Uranus sq. 1°30' in mundo
Sun-Saturn conj. 1°53'
Uranus-Pluto sq. 1°55' in mundo
Sun-Pluto conj. 2°08'
Sun-Uranus sq. 2°15' in mundo
Sun-Mercury conj. 3°14'

This is quite consistent with a change in leadership or overthrow of those in power. Unless there is some outright tragedy, it makes this the primary theme of the year. While Saturn-Pluto can mean many things (especially square Uranus as it is for DC), everything is centered on that Sun.

Of course, Uranus and Pluto are always game-changers. Expect a lot of turn-overs.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:45 am

As I have posted before, the 2021 Capsolar is by far the most malefic Capsolar in the entire history of DC Capsolars, IMO! I hope it's not directly or indirectly related to the Corona Virus. From here on out, the NYSE will be my main guide for this matter.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:08 am

Something to remember - a good generalization on viruses that is most often true - the higher the contagion level, the lower the fatality rate.

Viruses mutate rapidly, meaning they are highly adaptable to the condition with respect to their own survival and reproduction. In general, viruses that can only spread by having people walking around in a contagious state (think of the common cold) have to keep their hosts able to be up and around, mobile, interacting with other people, etc. so they can spread, Therefore, their symptom level will be low and their mortality level lower. - In contrast, something like malaria that can only be spread by blood transmission, and is reliant on mosquitos to carry it, will tend to immobilize its hosts - the virus gains nothing from your being up and about, and thrives better when you are immobile and too weak to swap mosquitos.

The mortality rate for Wuhan has been pretty much 2% on reported cases. It is likely, in reality, to be half that because people that are minimally symptomatic or have weak cases of it or have immune systems more resistant to it likely haven't been coming forward. (That's the usual pattern.) The smartest contagion experts I know are estimating that the number of infected people in the world is actually about double what has been reported (due to low-symptom people), meaning that the death rate is about half what we have seen so far.

A lot of people are getting infected, but a small percentage of the world's population; and only 1% of them are expected to die. Odds are improved in areas with quality medical care. For example, while everywhere else has about a 2% fatality rate, I yesterday saw that Iran has only 42 reported cases and 12 of them have died. (That's huge!) The gigantic difference has to be something distinctive to conditions in Iran including medical care available.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:18 am

Good points Jim. I am trying to get a handle on what is going on with the large factories around Wuhan, probably impossible. I hear all sorts of bad employee figures affecting full production of things. Its not the death figures of this Virus which concerns me---its what the absence sick employees from a production/economic standpoint or quarantines figures of the sick which is probably the greatest danger. All of this is very complicated from an economic standpoint, and that is why I will let Wall Street tell me the economic truth(s) of situations with this Virus. I have the upmost respect for the very malefic 2021 Capsolar as a possible barometer for possible future economic situations, and Wall Street has the best record I know of for predicting future economic growth. I am very suspicious of what I see/seen technically with charts for Wall Street. It appears the Dow will confirm a monthly reversal with very high volume---which historically has been a very reliable indicator for future market prices to the downside for months if not years. It will be most important to see if the Dow puts on a yearly reversal at the end of 2020 indicating more downward pressure for 2021.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:03 am

DC's 2021 Capsolar:

Jim wrote from another thread about the 1945 Capsolar for the development of the destructive force with the 1945 Atomic Bomb:
...this chart had great severities, especially a partile Mars-Saturn-Neptune T-square...
Although not a T-square, DC's 2021 Capsolar features this same 3 planet combo of "Mars-Saturn-Neptune" as the main 2021 Capsolar theme, with Mars partile cnj Capsolar MC, partile octile (45) Neptune, and Mars partile 90 Saturn. I expect very low probability for any Atomic Bomb events. BUT ONLY if we see a continuing escalation of the Covid-19 Virus in the US by the end of 2020, I would expect to see higher probabilities for greater 'severities' to manifest with this Virus in 2021. Since the mortality rate is low for this Virus, I would expect to see the main 'severities' manifest as economic ones pertaining to sickness and certain types of mandatory quarantines imposed with possible rapid outbreaks with this Virus. It is obvious the NYSE is now seeing into the future these same possible economic problems.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:08 am

I wrote in the last post pertaining to DC's 2021 Capsolar:
BUT ONLY if we see a continuing escalation of the Covid-19 Virus in the US by the end of 2020, I would expect to see higher probabilities for greater 'severities' to manifest with this Virus in 2021.
I think Michael Osterholm interviewed in the following link is speaking much truths about the Covid-19 Virus which our government officials are toning down. I think Mr. Osterholm sees certain truths about this Virus which has high probabilities manifesting in ALL the DC's Sidereal Mundane Astrology Ingresses in 2021, particularly DC's 2021 Capsolar, the Master Chart of the Year. I hope I am dead wrong!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZFhjMQrVts

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:08 am

This man in the following link is no Sidereal Mundane Astrologer, but IMO, he understands what is soon to hit the USA fundamentally/economically in 2021 with the most malefic 2021 Capsolar in US history!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixelsjTCW-g

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:05 pm

So, we're going to print money recklessly, and create a terrible economic situation, right at a time when racial tensions are high, and an authoritarian is in office? Frankly, I'm terrified.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm

Once Pluto gets into Capricorn, we have a dozen or so years marked by a libertarian kind of "everyone fending for themselves" rugged survivalism, if I read history correctly. This is a really sucky way to set up for that.

Mars enters Capricorn soon, joining Saturn. They are conjoined at 5° Capricorn not long after that, and even come to a quotidian angle in DC while conjunct. At best, it will be a really bad few days.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:55 pm

Cuomo, during a press conference early today, said he thought we were following the Italian model of disease spread, and it would peak in 45 days. So March 17 + 45 days = May 1st.

I'm looking at transits around April 1st.

Working out when this is going to peak in the US, and various other countries, seems like it would be a really good use of time. If it can be strongly shown, it'd be worth publicizing as well.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:18 pm

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covi ... ountry=USA

(EDIT: BTW, the flat spots in the US line is just reporting issues, and the chart out of date already. We're at just over 6k cases in the US right now)

The first US death was March 5; the 100th was about 30 minutes ago. Assuming we continue the trajectory on par with Italy, Germany, France, we double the cumulative deaths every 2-3 days until you can flatten the curve. And at that rate, we pass the 50k fatality-mark (which constitutes a really bad flu year) somewhere in the first half of April. So, 2-4 weeks from now. Things get really shitty after that.

(Hence the need to practice social distancing, if it's not too late.)

But that's oversimplifying. It's going to affect dense population centers first, and harder. NYC is f'd.

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:26 pm

(If we don't flatten the curve before May 1, we'll pass 1 million dead in the US)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:53 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:26 pm
(If we don't flatten the curve before May 1, we'll pass 1 million dead in the US)
Perspective: That's still only one-third of 1%.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:15 pm

If this sub-discussion goes much further, it should be moved to a separate thread. It will be lost here and is no longer about multi-year presentation of future Capsolars.

As a quick answer, in the long-run I think next year's Capsolar is the worst in memory. The Arisolar (which is the chart for the next six months) is a Venus+Mars chart which I take as political passion (and possibly the kind of passion that leads shut-in people to produce a 2021 baby boom), but that doesn't look threatening. The Libsolar looks very threatening from many perspectives. Both of the latter are under our very difficult Capsolar and in the term of our three-year Saturn transit of Capricorn.

In the shorter run, I'm concerned about people's behavior once Mars enters Capricorn and especially about the Mars-Saturn conjunction in Capricorn April 2.

For the U.S., though, that isn't angular. While lunar ingresses all have Moon-Pluto close aspects for a couple of years, those change a lot, moving from Moon-Saturn-Pluto to Moon-Jupiter-Pluto in just a few weeks. The worst lunar ingresses for the U.S. for the next six months include the April 29 Canlunar (moderately bad), maybe the May 12 Caplunar, maybe the May 26 Canlunar - but these are (not counting Moon aspects) single-planet hardships. The July 5 Caplunar is mixed and quite ingenious, possibly positive (but not entirely).

But then we come to the worst chart in the set, the August 2 Caplunar followed by the August 9 Arilunar and the August 16 Canlunar, and even the August 22 Liblunar. Though there are several other possible outcomes, I could easily buy that this Caplunar and all of its separate Week charts show the most hurtful month of the year (aside from whatever the Libsolar brings).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:19 pm

13 Minute Video worth watching with the 2021 Capsolar in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDFoF3izhGQ