2020 Capsolar

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: 2020 Capsolar

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon May 11, 2020 12:34 pm

Bob Oz wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 11:14 am
New to this system of astrology, with a few more questions...

It seems like all the focus is on CAPsolar, why does it hold precedence?
Why is the Cansolar dormant (quoted above)?
What about ARIsolar & LIBsolar?
When Donald Bradley discovered the system of Sidereal ingresses in 1957, he concluded from observation that the Capricorn ingresses (both solar and lunar) are about twice as strong as the Cancer ingresses, and Cancer is about twice as strong as Aries and Libra. (His way of doing that was calculating all four solar and all four lunar ingresses for every event studied and, for each, putting the best chart of the four on a stack. The Cap stack was twice as high as the Can stack, which was twice as high as the Aries and Libra stacks.)

50 to 60 years later, I was able to replicate this result a larger data pool. Get a copy of my free digital book Sidereal Mundane Astrology and see the second half of Chapter 33, beginning on page 971 of the 17th edition. (The book is available in the Publications section of the forum. The early chapters also spell out the relative importance and interweaving of the various ingresses.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon May 11, 2020 1:53 pm

In the introductory pages of the book, at the bottom of the page that explains the Sidereal Zodiac, is a paragraph explaining how to use the book. Most of it is examples. It's not as intimidating as it might appear if you didn't know you don't have to read every example.

Dormancy is covered on pages 10 - 11 in Chapter 2. In short:

"An ingress chart is dormant unless it has at least one planet within 3° of an angle (or 2°-3° of a minor angle1). A quotidian chart is dormant unless it has at least one planet within 2° of an angle."

Angles tie the chart to a specific place on earth, so a chart that's dormant in DC might be highly active in Oklahoma.

Really worth it to read the book.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed May 13, 2020 8:14 am

Over my life 72 years I have built-up a very fortunate contact list of people for various segments of life things which throw a peak interest on my life. This comes from my Natal Jupiter-Node aspect on my Horizon. Ebertin from COSI says about the “Principle” for Jupiter-Node:
Good connections.
Through the years, I have learned by experience to trust these fortunate contacts in my life in helping me and my contacts (friends, family, colleagues, ect) make better life decisions. These life contacts for me are not always 100% right—but have been right for me most of the time in my life. I have just been told by one of my contacts the written content in the 3 Trillion House Dem Bill—to be voted on this Friday is a good solid Social Bill for helping Protect People (Protection-Jupiter) in this Pandemic/Economic Crises. This Bill is the largest (Jupiter) $ Bill to ever be introduced in a US Government Legislation process. This Bill is designed to offer all kinds of Protection (Jupiter) to certain groups of People who need the most Protection.

All of this is happening with t. Jupiter coming to a Station on 2020 Capsolar MC, the Master Mundane Chart of the Year in the field of Sidereal Mundane Astrology! This Bill introduces another 1,200 Stimulus Check/Deposit for Americans and up to 3 Dependents, and more importantly extends the Cares Act 600 $ a Week unemployment benefit (Jupiter) till Jan 2021 instead of ending July 31 2020. Reliable sources in the Federal Reserve (FR) have stated on public record the Unemployment numbers now are actually 22% (instead of 14.7%) and expected to go higher. If the FR is correct with their foresight with these unemployment numbers---unemployment numbers will go much higher than the unemployment figures in the 1930's Great Depression (25%). By 2021, America could be looking at the biggest catastrophe ever in the history of the Country.

Last Feb, the serious Sidereal Mundane Astrologer saw the Stock Market beginning it price collapse and the beginning of the Pandemic Lock Down ( the cause of high unemployment #s) with t Saturn on the 2020 DC Capsolar MC. This Aug 31 t Saturn again comes to 2020 Capsolar MC, but this times stays partile conjunct 2020 Capsolar MC till mid November. I ask myself—will this important mundane Saturn transit TIME another Lock Down with rapidly rising sick people in America? If so—unemployment figures will skyrocket with the economy getting clobbered again.

I am an independent voter, but IMO, if the Reps don't pass the bulk of the Dems Congress's Bill (Heroes Bill), the Reps can forget about winning the 2020 Election. Time will soon tell.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed May 13, 2020 8:46 am

At this point I do not see how the American School system will be able to provide a risk free/low risk environment for the nations children. Let alone our daycare system. Schools are supposed to open the end of August/start of September. But.....teachers are some of the best problem solves there are.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 13, 2020 8:51 am

Veronica wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:46 am
At this point I do not see how the American School system will be able to provide a risk free/low risk environment for the nations children. Let alone our daycare system. Schools are supposed to open the end of August/start of September. But.....teachers are some of the best problem solves there are.
Fauci specifically said yesterday what should have been evident from the earlier discussion: The chance of a vaccine in time for the start of school in the fall is close to zero. (He graciously called it "a bridge too far.") He was speaking of colleges, but of course this applies to all schools. (The two large California university systems just cancelled fall classes.)

And, of course, you are right that this transfers daily child care back on the parents, which in turn affects when (and under what conditions) they can go back to work. We'll still be seeing a lot of working from home even after the lockdown is lifted, simply to accommodate such things as child care.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed May 13, 2020 2:33 pm

Jerome Powell, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve (FR) spoke after Congress released their 1800 page Stimulus 3 Trillion Hero Bill, and basically said it is not near enough Stimulus. He basically said if Congress does not pass more Stimulus the economy is headed for “dire” consequences. This fits the astrological symbolism shown in the 2020 & 2021 Capsolars, also for Boyd's 2020 SSR. This is the most interesting words I have ever heard in my life coming from a FR Chairman. Now, lets see what the Senate will do with Congress Hero Bill? I think we have entered a major economic Twilight Zone with the effects of this Pandemic. I do think Congress is trying to help the People—but Powell/FR says its not near enough. Un- frigging real :shock: —the words by the FR Chairman!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 13, 2020 3:52 pm

This fits the 500 point drop today.

Fits it really well.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed May 13, 2020 5:06 pm

Indeed Jim.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu May 14, 2020 8:10 am

Trump has said Congress New 3 Trillion Stimulus Bill is DOA (Dead On Arrival). Unless there has been a per-arranged new Stimulus agreement (highly doubtful) between the two parties, the Republicans, fundamentally, have just sealed their defeats for the 2020 Election, IMO. Politically, I see the 90 year cycle repeating itself where Herbert Hoover (Republican) did not want to promote Stimulus for the People suffering the most in the Great Depression, and the People voted Democratic Prez (FDR) who preceded to promote all types of Stimulus stuff to slowly reverse the course of the Great Depression. Again, the true future course of this Pandemic is a huge Wild Card, politically. I do know this: If the very malefic 2020 & 2021 Capsolars have more to do with manifestations of this Pandemic, this Pandemic is going to get much worse. TIME is the only thing that knows the real truth of this matter.