2020 Libsolar

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: 2020 Libsolar

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 am

Reviewing this Libsolar with 20-20 hindsight. Some observations:

I now think the Uranus-Pluto Paran mainly manifested and could extend further into 2021 as the revolutionary/rebellious/revolting event in DC on Jan 6th, definitely a "shocking/stunning Uranus-Pluto event. The angular Sun partile 90 Saturn definitely manifested with Trump loosing the election and the second resolution to impeach, and other limitations Trump is now feeling. In fact, as a whole the Reps as DC authority figures lost much power. Not sure exactly how the angular Moon-Me conjunction 180 angular Uranus manifested unless it was the sudden unexpected emotional news of the events on Jan 6 in DC.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:11 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 am
I now think the Uranus-Pluto Paran mainly manifested and could extend further into 2021 as the revolutionary/rebellious/revolting event in DC on Jan 6th, definitely a "shocking/stunning Uranus-Pluto event. The angular Sun partile 90 Saturn definitely manifested with Trump loosing the election and the second resolution to impeach, and other limitations Trump is now feeling. In fact, as a whole the Reps as DC authority figures lost much power. Not sure exactly how the angular Moon-Me conjunction 180 angular Uranus manifested unless it was the sudden unexpected emotional news of the events on Jan 6 in DC.
Agreed. It is very much a part of the astrological profile of January 6. It was the election itself - the overthrow of existing authority - and has just kept growing from there.

I think the Mercury-Uranus is mostly a continuation of the Mercury-Uranus of the Capsolar, which signaled the strong technology impact on the year (e.g., Zoom becoming a routine household reality), continuing disclosures (about Trump primarily), and numerous other small things (Me-Ur is common for bombs and other explosions so seems to have a sense of startling, alarm, etc.).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:30 pm

The new Capsolar is coming into effect as I type, so this Libsolar is effectively over.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com