Strong stock market August 6-13?

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Strong stock market August 6-13?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:57 pm

As I watch the lunar ingresses week-to-week, I've noticed pretty consistently that the weeks that have Jupiter exactly angular for New York City (and nothing obvious interfering) are weeks that the generally climbing stock market does unusually well.

I just noticed that the August 6 Liblunar has Jupiter 5' from square MC for NYC (and angular, on WP, for the nation as a whole). It's out of strong connection with Neptune right now. I don't see an obvious contradiction anywhere. If anyone is interested and wants to concentrate their speculation on good odds, you might consider getting in ahead of this. (Please note that I am not a professional investment adviser and am not responsible for any losses. :))

This is under a bad Capsolar, worse Arisolar, and poor Caplunar, so gains are not likely to be stupendous; but it should be a good week. Moon exactly square Mercury in the Liblunar suggest an accelerated number of transactions (which probably means a lot of volatility).

SPECIAL NOTE: Though the July 17 Cansolar is dormant for the nation as a whole (i.e., for Washington), Jupiter is 3°04' below Asc for NYC, arguably active (these dormancy thresholds aren't precise and we've seen several examples of "a few minutes over 3°" being no big deal).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Strong stock market August 6-13?

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:13 pm

The Federal Reserve Board meets July 30 or 31 (they haven't decided) and is expected to lower interest rates, which will be good for stocks and short term borrowers.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Strong stock market August 6-13?

Post by SteveS » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Jim wrote:
 If anyone is interested and wants to concentrate their speculation on good odds, you might consider getting in ahead of this. (Please note that I am not a professional investment adviser and am not responsible for any losses. )
It will be interesting to monitor your observation Jim. Technically, the market has broken out to the upside with new highs from an important 20% correction. This alone should produce near term higher markets from this incredible Bull Market beginning in March 2009. I no longer personally speculate in markets since I am not set up to track the markets like I use to be set up with knowledge from certain floor traders, these were the good-ole days. My friend/market client who use to do a lot of market speculations no longer speculates in markets—he just holds market investments for the long haul for income dividends. Most of his market holdings are in the oil stocks paying good dividends.

I have changed my entire market perspectives since I have discovered the McWhitter NYSE timed chart of the NYSE. I have been meaning to post about this entire new perspective and will try to remember to post latter in the correct thread. I do know this now: Certain astrological techniques with the McWhitter chart proves out historically the theorem: the market is the best long-term investment vehicle ever with continuing new highs. But Jim, your discovery with angular Neptune with Sidereal Solar Ingresses is a huge red flag for panics with wipe-out investment corrections.