An outstanding example of a triple transiting Paran

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
SteveS
Nabu
An outstanding example of a triple transiting Paran

Post by SteveS » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:23 pm

The night my wife had an organism watching intensely a football game. :)

On Jan 10 2011 9:00 PM CDT, Auburn, my wife’s true love, won the college football national championship. Below is a link for Auburn’s 2010 Capsolar with transits for Jan 10th 2011. Inner wheel Auburn’s 2010 Capsolar; outer wheel transits. Also note Auburn’s 2010 Capsolar is squared with its DSC-IC angles. Note the triple transiting paran of Mercury-Jupiter-Uranus. Note Ebertin's "Thank You Lord" Combo of the partile conjunction of Jupiter-Uranus angular, fulfilling Jim's teaching guidelines for an "outstanding incident."

This was another rare occasion I bet 10% of my bank account on a football contest.

https://ibb.co/bbSZSS4

SteveS
Nabu
Re: An outstanding example of a triple transiting Paran

Post by SteveS » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:09 am

I gave my winnings to my wife who in turn donated the amount to a school who helps poverty stricken mentally deficient children. My friend/business client who introduced me to my wife also gave his winnings to my wife. My wife has an Aquarius Moon and is always helping society with her humanitarian ways :) . Its a sheer privilege/joy for me to have learned Sidereal Mundane Astrology, it satisfies my Mercurial soul. Note on this evening t Mercury-Jupiter-Uranus was on my partile Natal Sun-Uranus 90 axis.