Celebration in Cleveland Ohio

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Celebration in Cleveland Ohio

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 17, 2017 11:36 am

(6/20/2016)
SteveS wrote:
The biggest moment in Cleveland sports history has finally happened. The Cleveland Cavaliers are the 2016 NBA Champions. After decades of misery, Cleveland is finally ready to celebrate. The parade will be held this Wednesday in downtown Cleveland.
Cleveland’s CapQ Wednesday June 22 12:00 PM:
CapQ Asc: 28,05 Leo
CapQ Jupiter: 28,10 Leo
CapQ North Node: 28,32 Leo
CapQ IC: 26,55 Scorpio
CapQ Venus: 25,33 Scorpio

Ebertin from COSI with Jupiter-Node-Asc combo:
The ability to come into a quick personal contact with other people (fans/team) through a pleasant and friendly disposition, a harmonious relationship to the environment.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Celebration in Cleveland Ohio

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed May 17, 2017 11:36 am

SteveS wrote:I want to add some further thoughts to this ‘awesome’ Cleveland CapQ as a gambler and a serious Sidereal Astrologer.

1: There was 1.3 million people at the parade, a phenomenal parade event.

2: After Cleveland fell behind 3-1 in this win 4 in a 7 game series, the Vegas odds were 40-1 Cleveland coming back and winning the NBA Championship.

This means a gambler could have made a $100.00 bet on Cleveland and this bet would have paid $4,000. No team in the entire history of the NBA has come back and won a Championship after being behind 3-1. There have been 32 times in the history of a NBA Championship where a team has fallen behind 3-1.
4 days before the final 7th game I looked at Cleveland’s CapQ charts for a couple days after the 7th game realizing there would be a huge celebratory parade if Cleveland won the Championship. I was cognizant of this amazing benefic CapQ but failed to make a bet because I was away from my home with a busy schedule, but I doubt I would have made a bet even if I was home without a busy schedule. However, at certain times, Q charting offers the good possibility for a gambler winning a high odds bet with very little risk, but one needs a clear calm uncluttered mind--"Clarity is Power".

Matthew Quellas, a great Sidereal Astrologer, taught me many years ago that Q charts have better probability for manifesting themselves when there are extraordinary ‘out of the ordinary’ days for events associated with Q charts. I love to work with Q charts because it is the only chart I know in the stack of charts which is a DAY chart for looking at possible ‘out of ordinary’ DAY events.

But most important is the sheer mundane knowledge that Jim’s SMA correlations is teaching us. On my ‘bucket list’ is one day to isolate a high odd Vegas sporting bet and fly to Vegas with my best friend and wager 10% of my bank account. It’s really not about winning a large amount of money---it’s about executing SMA knowledge with a high odd bet, knowing you were doing something in complete harmony with ‘Mother Nature’ which had already planned the outcome for an ‘out of ordinary’ event.