Sidereal Mundane Astrology 2016 College Football Season

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Sidereal Mundane Astrology 2016 College Football Season

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Aug 14, 2016
SteveS wrote:I am going to take the Capsolars (Master Charts of the Year) for mainly the top 25 ranked college football teams playing each other, and make predictions who wins the game based on transits to the Capsolar. Then I will look at the CapQ’s with their transits. Last, I will look at the Caplunars (Master Chart of the Month), and at times the weekly Lunar Ingresses. I will mainly look at games in which Vegas issues Money Lines (ML), which allows odds bets on a team to win the game. I will of course be looking for clear distinctions with tight benefic and malefic angular hits. Any game that lacks these clear distinctions will be ignored. I will not be using this Pilot study for actual betting purposes, but will use a sum of $100.00 for fun bets on the games posted to see a running total of money won or lost for the entire season, posted weekly. Also, at the end of the season I will post % for the predictions of the winners/losers. I will also be using hindsight with SMA when there are major upsets. There are always 2-3 major upsets during a season.

Edit: I will be using the Cansolar & CanQ depending on certain circumstances with the stack of charts involved with SMA.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Sidereal Mundane Astrology 2016 College Football Season

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 pm

SteveS wrote:Sept 3 2016, app end of game 11:00 PM CDT. Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama vs USC, Los Angeles, California. Alabama ranked # 1 USC ranked # 15. Alabama a 10-point favorite.

All the Tuscaloosa charts using my above posted criteria are dormant.

LA’s Capsolar:
t. Saturn partile cnj MC partile 90 t. Neptune *(removal aspect-angular)

LA’s CapQ:
CapQ Sun partile cnj IC
t. Uranus 1,05 cnj DSC partile 90 CapQ Sun

LA’s Caplunar:
Saturn partile cnj 0,22 MC 1,19 Square Neptune *(Both LA’s yearly and monthly Master Charts feature potent angular Saturn-Neptune symbolism.)

Weekly LA’s Canlunar:
Moon partile cnj West Point in RA partile 90 Uranus.

LA has clear distinct malefic symbolism for this event game. Without using SMA Bama is good odds probability to win this game, but looking at SMA helps confirm USC fans should experience a loss. Will be interesting if Vegas posts a Money Line (ML), which will allow a bet on Bama to win this game. Money Lines are posted 2-3 days before kick-off.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:Steve, two or three weeks before Super Bowl 51. we get a new Capsolar with Jupiter and Uranus slicing through the eastern part of the country. Does the following map tip your attention toward any teams that should jump on the radar? (Pale blue is Uranus, purple is Jupiter.)
Football.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:39 pm

SteveS wrote:Sept 3rd 2016 app end of game 6:00 PM CDT. UCLA (LA) vs Texas AM (College Station, Texas). Texas AM is a 2-point favorite. AM is ranked 24th, UCLA ranked 25th.

***This may be the best bet for the first week in the season. Edit: definitely not the best bet on the board!

UCLA charts are the same as USC charts above in LA.

Texas AM Capsolar:
t. Jupiter partile cnj DSC, WP, VERTEX, and partile 90 MC. An excellent contrast of Jupiter vs Saturn symbolism, imo, the best case scenario to look for in sporting contests.

The rest of AM’s charts are dormant.

Edit: The last sentence is not true. Just looked at AM's CanQ with Uranus partile cnj Eastpoint in RA partile 135 Sun and Saturn. I never wager on a game which features Saturn in harmonic 8 partile aspect to a partile cnj angle, so no play money will be wagered on this game We have malefics here with both locations and SMA teaches Q charts with partile angular planetary usually is the most important chart in the stack of SMA charts. Will post the outcome of this game for learning purposes.
SteveS wrote:There is a very interesting 2016 Non-Dormant Cansolar in Clemson, South Carolina. Clemson has been picked # 1 by many sports analysis and to win the National Championship.

Clemson’s 2016 Cansolar:

Neptune 1,32 cnj Asc, 1,23 square Saturn, Saturn partile cnj Zenith. IMO, this aspect has near potency as a Paran.

Mundo partile Moon-Jupiter rotational square.

This is a huge contradiction with the above Cansolar planetary configurations. Clemson came close last year beating Alabama for the National Championship. So, we can easily read this potent mundo Moon-Jupiter aspect as symbolizing high emotional (Moon) hopes (Jupiter) for the fan base in Clemson, South Carolina. But what does the even more potent angular Saturn-Neptune symbolize for the fan base in Clemson? Saturn-Neptune symbolism is par-excellent symbolism for any types of ‘Removal.’ This is a strong SMA chart that tells me there is good probability Clemson will not win the National Championship and may be ‘Removed’ from even making the play-offs. Time will tell.

BTW, Clemson has a Dormant 2016 Capsolar, indicating to me Clemson’s 2016 Non-Dormant Cansolar with the very potent Saturn-Neptune has high probability affecting their 2016 season. More about some other (transits) Cansolar symbolism for Clemson vs Auburn Sept 3rd, later.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Aug 21, 2016
SteveS wrote:Betting (play money) criteria using SMA. There will be times the betting odds will prevent a bet no matter what the angular symbolism says.
My main source of charts to be used from the stack of SMA charts will be the daily charts with my first choice deriving from the Master Chart of the Year, the Capsolar. Since sporting contests are daily events, I want to see a bet I can make with the Capsolar Quotidian (CapQ). CapQ’s are daily charts with the angles of a CapQ moving approximately 1 degree a day. The daily progressed angle rate used with Q charts are Mean Quotidian rates using the Q2 rate with Solarfire. IMO, upsets of any kind will more than likely be seen/predicted with Q charts, throughout a given sports year. Q charts include the Capsolar Q (CapQ) and the Cansolar Q (CanQ). These two Q charts will be my first Chart priority on game day, with more strength allowed the CapQ since its derived from the Master Chart of the year, the Capsolar. These Q charts will be calculated using each team’s home City. What I am endeavoring to determine/measure is group psychology for the Team’s City (Fans) for a win or loss, and then to see if there are good betting odds to place a bet.

1: I am looking for contrasting symbolism with the benefics and malefics, this is my first priority which rarely is seen. Some planets are neutral so when these neutral planets are angular, it is important to see how these neutral planets are aspected.

2: Angular orbs: I want to see partile (1 deg or less) angular conjunctions. I will allow up to 2 degree orbs.

3: Angular quotidian partile conjunctions include planets in the Capsolar and/or Cansolar, and transiting planets partile cnj the Q angles, I allow more priority to a transiting factor.

4: Q Moons are very special. Last year I only saw one betting situation where Q Moon was partile cnj Q Saturn partile cnj Q city Asc, and this team was favored by 6 points, and they lost in an upset. I allow Q Moons in sports betting to have greater probability of reflecting the actual people of the city’s Fan base.

5: When the above 4 criteria show no angular symbolism, I will then look at transiting factors to the Capsolar & Cansolar.

6: I will be analyzing from 4-6 important ranked college teams each week. There may be some weeks the above criteria allows no betting action.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:40 pm

SteveS wrote:North Carolina (Chapel Hill) vs Georgia (Athens) app. end of game 8:30 PM 9/3/2016. Georgia is a 3-point favorite.
So far with my SMA Q analysis with teams in the top 25, North Carolina (Chapel Hill) CanQ fits the Q betting criteria with NC + 3.

North Carolina (Chapel Hill) CanQ:
CanQ IC 11,54 Cancer
CanQ Mercury 11,27 Cancer
CanQ Venus 11,12 Cancer

Ebertin says about positive ‘Psychological Correspondence’ for Mercury-Venus symbolism:
…cheerfulness and hilarity.
Let's test this partile angular aspect with the partile cnj of Mercury-Venus with the Fans of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. CanQ Mars is angular so is some pause for concern for a win, but this angular partile aspect of Mercury-Venus should rule the day for the Fans of Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

SteveS wrote:When I isolate a Q chart that indicates a win for a City’s fan base, next I like to look at the lunar ingresses for the that same City. I don’t want to see any contradictory symbolism with the lunar ingresses vs the Q angular indicators. So, we have a favorable CanQ for Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Now let’s look at the lunar ingresses for Chapel Hill. Chapel Hill’s Aug 15th Caplunar flows through to game day Sept 3, and it is a loaded non-dormant Caplunar:

Mundo Uranus partile cnj Asc, Mundo Pluto 1,29 cnj MC. My research with sports betting and SMA tells me angular Ur-Pl symbolism indicates one or two situations, an upset or extreme (Pluto) amount of excitement (Uranus). Since North Carolina is not the favored team vs Georgia, I have to discount an upset, but Ur-Pl could mean an upsetting defeat in a very close exciting game; however, the CanQ has benefic symbolism indicating a North Carolina victory. Caplunar Moon is 1,54 cnj Zenith partile 90 rising Uranus, another strong indication of much emotional excitement for North Carolina. Moon is partile 120 Jupiter and Ur 120 Sun. Chapel Hill’s Caplunar (Master Chart of the Month) confirms imo the CanQ North Carolina wins this game. This game will offer a very good test if SMA can assist the recreational gambler for increasing % winning bets.

From a group psychological standpoint, the fan base of North Carolina does not expect to see their team win over an upper tier SEC team like Georgia. So, this excitement packed symbolic Caplunar for North Carolina may be symbolizing an exciting unexpected win.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

SteveS wrote:In my very limited time studying SMA with sporting events, I have seen glimpses that prominent Moon and its node offers more direct symbolism pertaining to the Fan base for a Team’s city. When we compute Oxford’s Mississippi 2016 Capsolar we note mundo Moon is partile cnj Capsolar Asc. I have a Nephew who is a huge fan of Oxford’s football team. A few months ago Mississippi football team was being investigated by the NCAA for possible major violations. If these violations are upheld severe sanctions will be imposed which will severely hurt their team. So, we can already see this partile angular Moon causing emotional turmoil with Ole Miss football fan base, but I am more interested in predicting with SMA high % for winning wagers.
Ole Miss vs Florida State Sept 5th, app. end of game 11:00 PM CDT. Note:

t. Venus partile cnj Oxford’s Capsolar Dsc partile 180 Capsolar’s Moon! Florida State is a 4-point favorite ranked 4th in the nation, Ole Miss ranked 10th in the Nation. I will closely be watching the outcome of this game.

SteveS wrote:I have seen evidence that SMA could hold a key for predicting group psychology for the cities of sports teams. As a recreational gambler, SMA is the most challenging analytical tool I have ever encountered in my life for endeavoring to predict outcomes of sporting contests with high % for winning bets. My long experience with Vegas betting odds and certain psychologies for regional sports teams offers me a certain edge using SMA. For the first time since absorbing Jim’s SMA teachings, I am going to put SMA under my personal microscope for college football teams ranked in the top 25 this season. t. Neptune is partile 90 my natal Moon, so I am going to exercise some wisdom from one of my favorite writers, Mark Twain, where he states:
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
So, I am going to bet ‘play’ money this season in this Pilot study and the winning % at the end of the season will help me determine if I possibly ‘know something for sure’ with SMA and sports betting.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:41 pm

SteveS wrote:The greatest group psychological ‘joy’ Boone, North Carolina (Appalachian State University--ASU, 36N13, 81W02) has ever experienced in its entire history occurred:
In a milestone for ASU athletics, on September 1, 2007, the Appalachian State football team played their season opener at the fifth-ranked University of Michigan in front of the largest crowd to ever witness an ASU football game. Appalachian State beat Michigan in the game that would become known as the "Alltime Upset" by Sports Illustrated with a final score of 34–32 and became the first Division I FCS (I-AA) football team to defeat a Division I FBS (I-A) team ranked in the AP poll.

Check out Boone’s 2007 Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year) which featured:
Capsolar Mundo Moon 2,05 cnj Capsolar Asc
Capsolar Mundo Jupiter 1,36 cnj Capsolar Asc
Partile Mundo Moon-Jupiter cnj.

I will later do a full SMA analysis.

37 second video showing the last 6 seconds of this game, Michigan was a 43 point favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLE_bT_Zn7U
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:42 pm

SteveS wrote:Continuing the above post about ASU (Boone, North Carolina) great upset over Michigan (Ann Arbor).
We see excellent symbolism with transits to Boone’s 2007 Capsolar:
t. Jupiter 1,59 cnj Asc (Joy)
t. Mercury partile cnj MC (major news story)
t. Sun partile cnj Zenith (In the spotlight)
t. Neptune partile cnj Dsc (hysterics of the joyful kind)
Ann Arbor:
t. Neptune partile cnj CapQ Dsc (negative hysterics)
t. Uranus partile 90 Cansolar Asc (unexpected upset)
t. Mars 1,31 cnj Cansolar Dsc (anger)
t. Mars 1,11 square t. Uranus (‘strains or stresses’)
It is always easy with hindsight. But, looking at this game with Michigan favored by 43 points, maybe easy to bet on ASU +43.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Aug 30, 2016
SteveS wrote:On Sept 1, Thursday night, Oregon State (Corvallis, Oregon) plays Minnesota (St. Paul, Minnesota). The game will end app 10.00 PM PDT. Minnesota is a 13-point favorite. Both of these teams are picked to finish near the bottom of their conferences, and this game will not draw any national attention. But, Corvallis features a very interesting CapQ and CanQ, and Q charts are my favorite daily charts for game days. Understand, from a psychological standpoint, the fan base for Corvallis does not expect to win this game.

CapQ Sept 1st 10:00 PM PDT Corvallis, Oregon:
In mundo, CapQ Moon partile cnj CapQ Uranus partile cnj CapQ Dsc, rotational square to CapQ Mercury 2,30 cnj CapQ IC. Ebertin says about this combo:
…a surprise.

CanQ for same date, time, & location:
In mundo, CanQ Moon 1,25 cnj CanQ MC, CanQ Jupiter 1,55 cnj CanQ Dsc, CanQ Neptune 1,21 cnj CanQ Asc.

Weekly Canlunar Ingress: Uranus 1,29 cnj Corvallis IC

For my personal continued learning with SMA and sporting contests, this game will grab my attention, only, if Oregon State upsets Minnesota. If this was a National Championship game I would certainly wager real money on Oregon State + 13. Instead, I will make a bet with play $ for 100.00.
SteveS wrote:I have made a wager of 100.00 real money on Oklahoma Sooners (Norman, Oklahoma) to win the College National Championship on Jan 9th 2017, app end of game 11:00 PM, CST. The odds are +1000, so this particular bet will pay 1,000 if the Sooners win National Championship. However, I don’t necessarily think the Sooners will win the National Championship, depending on their possible unknown opponent. Also a bet of 100.00 play money for learning purposes with sports betting using SMA.

Why did I make this wager using my betting experience and SMA?

1: Most top polling college sports analysis predict Oklahoma to make the College Play-offs, being ranked in the top 4 of college teams.
2: Norman’s Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year) features:
Mundo Jupiter 1,03 cnj Dsc, with Jupiter partile cnj North Node. * It is my opinion Node symbolizes a strong(er) bond between a sports team and their fans (the people).
3: Norman’s Jan 9th 2017 CapQ, 11:00 PM features:
CapQ Jupiter 1,30 cnj CapQ Dsc, with partile cnj of Jup-Node.
CapQ Venus partile cnj CapQ Zenith, with CapQ Venus 1,55 square CapQ Jupiter, with CapQ Venus partile 120 CapQ Moon (the fans).
4: Why do I think a good possibility Oklahoma will not win the Championship game?
t. Saturn is partile cnj CapQ Zenith partile square CapQ Jupiter, with t. Saturn 1,11 cnj CapQ Venus, t. Saturn partile 120 CapQ Moon (the fans).
5: If Oklahoma makes it to the 4 team playoffs, I will be in great betting position to hedge my bet by betting on Oklahoma’s opponent(s) and win money no matter which team wins the Championship.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Wed May 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Sep 03, 2016
SteveS wrote:SMA won its first play money bet (100.00) on Oregon St Thursday night. Minnesota won the game 30-23 but was favored by 13 points. I was really hoping there would be ML on Oklahoma but not to be. SMA’s only bet today is North Carolina +3, play money 100.00. I will later go back an analyze the Oregon St Minnesota game. Oregon St. was leading through out most of the game but Minnesota came back to win in the 4th quarter. I think the fans in Oregon were a little surprised how well Oregon St. played, and it was a very exciting to watch.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC