2017 Worlds Series

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Re: 2017 Worlds Series

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:08 am

It seems the Vegas odds have been favoring whoever won the last game, flipping almost daily.

I agree with your conclusion: Even though the primary Daily indicators have passed, LA still has a Saturn-dominated year and quarter. The only "changing winds" indicator is that the excellent markers for Houston have come and gone - the ones that marked their ecstatic wins and were the basis of my predicting they'd nail it in five games (because [1] the overall pattern looks like they win and [2] the clear daily markers for the win were over on the 29th).

I'll review, update if necessary, and repost the original assessment below, with an eye on tonight.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:23 am

Los Angeles has Neptune closely, and Saturn moderately, angular in the Capsolar. Saturn is then even closer to the angle (about 1°) in the Libsolar.

These alone are sufficient to show a loss (at least, they would be for a Super Bowl). Although LA has some relief because CapQ MC has moved out of orb of Saturn, even one of these Saturns (in the absence of anything matching from Houston) is sufficient to mark a loss.

Tonight's CapQ for LA shows nothing at all. Ditto the CanQ.

Houston has the "blow away the odds" charts more than winning charts per se. If this were the Super Bowl, the calculations would be: LA has clear marks of losing, and Houston has no such marks. Houston is the underdog (but not drastically) and has charts of showing defiance of the odds. Conclusion: Houston wins.

The Capsolar has angular Pluto (plus Pluto's current transit to the same angle). That's the main indicator in the solar ingresses. Until yesterday, Houston still had Pluto on CapQ MC, but that's out of orb by tonight. The strongest remaining daily-timing factor is Venus conjunct Cansolar Jupiter on CapQ WP, which isn't decisive but, considered with LA's losing indicators, suggests happiness and celebration in Houston. It's a pretty great party combination!

The one negative is a factor we normally wouldn't consider, but I need to mention it: CanQ MC for Houston is exactly opposite Saturn tonight. The practical rule (in the Super Bowl records, plus in SMA overall) is that, when there is a clear message in the CapQ, don't check the CanQ. The CapQ has Venus on Jupiter, both on angles, which is a clear message.

I'll stick with my original prediction that the Astros win the series.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:57 am

I agree Jim. I think every single game by itself that were underdogs in this series has won. Its been a very weird series betting wise.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:06 pm

And, indeed, it's Astros, 4 games to 3.

What was learned: Yes, you can call the series this way. But to get the fine points, you need to make an independent assessment about each game.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by SteveS » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:29 am

Good analysis Jim.