Sidereal Mundane Astrology, v. 14

Publications, including free downloads, commercially available publications, and user recommendations of books.
Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Sidereal Mundane Astrology, v. 14

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun May 07, 2017 5:41 pm

The 14th Edition of Sidereal Mundane Astrology is now available for download. This is not an incremental edition - several things are new, and much of the prior versions has been restructured and rewritten. If you have been looking for an entry point to the subject, this is the most helpful version of the work yet.

With the 13th and 14th editions, we are at a tipping point on the topic. I feel that the stabilization of the core system is finally complete, that we are not constantly butting our heads against a lack of core understanding or undocumented basics. The main thing still required for the core system is to roughly double the number of documented events in the primary catalogue - at least to 500 - so that a few more behaviors can be confirmed statistically (where smallness of sample size still limits us). This gives us space to begin looking at subtleties and things previously missed, and a new appendix opens the discussion of what I think are the most important of these topics.

You can download it here:
https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ansnmu2xbktakYl_JUoaG2XihQVPvg

Additions and significant changes include:
* Catalogued events have increased to 301.
* Chapter 4, "Working Principles," has been completely recrafted. I believe it will lead someone familiar with astrological basics into full understanding of Sidereal Mundane Astrology more quickly and easily.
* A new chapter has been added on the astrology of Athletic Competitions.
* A v13 appendix on the Vertex has been expanded and retitled "Stretching the System"
* A new appendix has been added as a summary and quick reference on the astrological profiles of the different categories of events.
* With the increased volume of data, I finally was able to distinguish, in the event Profile sections in each chapter, the angularities and Moon aspects from each other, rather than relying primarily on consolidated numbers.
* Guidance has been given at the front of the book on how to make best use of it on first read.
* In Chapter 4 I added a brief section on how to write mundane forecasts.
* In general, pieces of the early chapters have been moved around for a clearer flow of presentation and of assimilating the methods.

Enjoy!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Re: Sidereal Mundane Astrology, v. 14

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat May 05, 2018 8:09 pm

I have been spending about a year working on a new (15th) edition of Sidereal Mundane Astrology. I think the writing portion is now done. (There's still a lot of production work, e.g., converting and joining the PDF files.)

The biggest feature of the new edition is that it completely embraces and incorporates the "stretching the system" innovations researched about a year, especially the PVP aspects which are incorporated side-by-side, on an equal standing, with other aspects.

A consequence of including hundreds of new aspects from the thousands of charts addressed in the book, is that some of the event profiles are slightly different.

Dozens of new events are included. The count is now 354, inching our way toward the 500-event target.

A new chapter introduces the research on Tornadoes. The Vehicular Disasters chapter has been restructured to group events by the type of vehicle (e.g., all air disasters in one place). Then, along the way, I have tightened the presentation and explanations a bit more.

The book is now 843 pages.

Coming soon to a download link near you...
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com