for the four weeks beginning JUNE 8, 2000
If you are unfamiliar with the methods and interpretations of Sidereal mundane astrology, please see my free book Sidereal Mundane Astrology. (A link to the current edition can be found near the top of the Publications sub-forum.) For standard interpretations, see Chapter 8 of the current (17th) Edition.
USA Mundane Forecast: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4185
Trump Watch: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4185#p31152
Ingress Summaries: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4185#p31154
Transits to Capsolar Planets: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4185#p31155
Outer Planet Sign Transits: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4185#p31156
LONG-TERM (Solar Ingresses)
(Summarized from my original interpretation of the 2020 Capsolar in the January 15 forecast.) For the U.S., the 12 months beginning January 15, 2020 are dominated by Uranus on Eastpoint mundanely square a Sun-Saturn-Pluto conjunction at Midheaven. This difficult year will have more challenges than blessings and foreshadows even more severe patterns in 2021. (Much of what follows describes the coronavirus pandemic and civil outrage thus far.)
- Uranus: A year full of surprises, sudden ruptures or eruption, shock, revelation, overflowing of limits and boundaries, surprise attacks, changes in foreign relations or leadership, riots and revolts.
- Sun, Saturn, and Pluto are the main story: This year will be a horrible struggle with great damage along the way. It seems astrologically inconceivable that Trump's presidency will survive the year.
- Saturn-Pluto: Hardship including catastrophic disasters laying waste to a landscape, feeling irrevocable loss or separation, a seemingly apocalyptic time, even (in the extreme) the downfall of cities and nations.
- Sun-Saturn-Pluto across Florida, New Orleans, and coastal Mississippi: devastating hurricanes this year, after the fashion of Hurricane Andrew. Mars through Santa Barbara County sparks unusually severe fire. See the maps.
- Sun-Saturn: Sad, arduous events; death or restraint of leaders; government gridlock; restrictive, controlling, or failing government that causes or worsens disaster, fiscal crisis, structural collapses, natural disasters, events requiring government oversight and response.
- Sun-Pluto: Diverse possibilities from natural disasters to political confrontation; removing or assailing those in power, rebelling against conventions, disrespect for and disobeying the law.
- Saturn-Uranus: Bubble-bursting, harsh reality, wide pendulum swings between freedom-restriction, liberality-conservatism, liberty vs. safety, change vs. status quo.
- Uranus-Pluto: Destabilizing, revolutionary, revising, remapping, anti-establishment, antigovernmental: a spirit of revolution dismantles current systems and tears down existing structures; people ignore, challenge, or reject precedent, custom, convention, and authority.
- Sun-Uranus: Sudden, startling, explosive, surprise attacks, leadership changes, life-altering technology.
Arisolar (Apr 14)
Due to a dormant Cansolar, the Arisolar is the Quarter chart from April 14 to October 17. It is marked by a single aspect, Venus square Mars: Venus rises (0°31', dignified in Taurus); Mars culminates (1°33', dignified in Capricorn); and Venus squares Mars 1°03' in mundo.
Foremost, the aspect means passion in every respect. People feel powerfully about things. In an election year, we expect inflamed passions to prevail over reason across the terrain of political engagement (i.e., the usual). More broadly, great restlessness sweeps the land, tempers burn short, and selfish wants win out over any greater social mindfulness. Venus-Mars also frays international relations with wounded alliances and even military attacks.
MEDIUM-TERM (The Bridge)
Most of the month centers on Jupiter; some of it adds Mars. The time is primarily healing, recovering, and expanding. Bridge zones are: June 6-19 Jupiter. June 20 to July 5 Jupiter Mars.
- Jupiter conjoins Capsolar MC all month and is emphasized worldwide in every lunar ingress. In the U.S., expect that stimulus programs continue and expand, stalled economies move toward "open for business," and people feel expansive.
- Mars is active June 20 to the end (square U.S. Cansolar MC 6/20-26, then opposite Capsolar Moon worldwide). Expect new levels of struggle and much restlessness and rebellion as people push boundaries. A keyword is expensive.
SHORT-TERM (Lunar Ingresses)
Liblunar (Jun 2) The Liblunar covers the four weeks June 2-29 due to three intervening dormant ingresses. This makes it one of the most important ingresses of the year. Moon conjoins Pluto (0°21') and Jupiter (1°40'). The loudest focus is on Uranus, especially the Moon-Uranus aspect.
Uranus rises (1°12'), Moon sets (2°03'), they are opposite in mundo within about 3°, their midpoint 0°26' from the horizon. Moon-Uranus is the premier aspect for these four weeks.
Therefore, this is the month that everything changes. Let nothing surprise you because everything is likely to surprise you, even in the always-surprising conditions to which we have become accustomed. Moon-Uranus especially means adaptation and reorientation to shifting circumstances. Expect new conditions and rapid new responses. The phrase "new normal" will be commonplace. Many of our most routine, familiar behaviors will be redesigned for the duration (in addition to the new, strategic uses of technology, which, by then, may already have become old and familiar). The Liblunar is consistent with civil instability and demands for freedom, social change, and populist arousal.
June is the month the nation gets back to work, back to the office, back to more of our ordinary activities - at least, for the duration of the summer. October's Libsolar will bring a more dangerous reality; August has several deadly indications; but for June and July, the country pursues a sense of normalcy despite knowing that there are still snakes in the tall grass.
Caplunar (Jun 8)
The Caplunar is dormant. (The Liblunar continues as the primary lunar ingress.) Moon conjoins Pluto (0°06' in mundo) and Jupiter (1°15') continuing the ongoing Jupiter-Pluto emphasis with focus on turning a corner (or reversing the tide); reconstructing a social order; effective alliance; ethnic or nationalist coalescing; reversals in political or money matters; and recovery, healing, or correction of wrong, unjust, dangerous, or undermined conditions.
- 6/8: CanQ Asc sq. Cansolar Mars
The Arilunar is dormant. The Liblunar continues as the primary lunar ingress. Moon squares Pluto (0°36') and Jupiter (0°38') with the same meaning as above.
Canlunar (Jun 22)
The Canlunar is dormant. The Liblunar continues as the primary lunar ingress. Moon opposes Jupiter (0°06') and Pluto (0°45') with the same meaning as above but also opposes Saturn (2°22' in mundo), suggesting that dire conditions return (e.g., perhaps pandemic deaths again rising).
- 6/27: CapQ IC = Capsolar Jupiter
- 6/28 CapQ Asc sq. T Mercury = Capsolar Jupiter
Venus squares Ascendant. People are significantly more social and feel generally happy. Moon squares Jupiter and Pluto, with Jupiter-Pluto 0°04' from exact conjunction. (Phoenix and Salt Lake City get the strongest brunt of this conjunction.)
However, this happiness and sociability come at a cost. Saturn joins Jupiter and (especially) Pluto in azimuth, forming three PVP conjunctions. Saturn brings a darker side to Jupiter-Pluto with political undermining, unstable prosperity, and freakish weather extremes.
A prevailing conversation will center on pursuing success through sensible, conscientious patience. Unlike earlier months, focus is less on immediate survival and more on rebuilding, perhaps using the nation's birthday to reconceive where we want this country to go. Jupiter-Pluto fuels strong desires to contribute to community and the social order and a willingness to repair through social restructuring as old social patterns start to crumble.
- 7/2: CanQ EP = Cansolar Jupiter
- 7/4: CanQ mc sq. Cansolar Jupiter