US forecast June 12 to July 9, 2017

Archive of forecasts covering January 20, 2017 to January 20, 2021.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Ingress Angularities - Other Locations

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:23 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:12 pm
Caplunar (June 12) Map 1 Map 2
MARS & NEPTUNE intersect south of the San Francisco Bay area, with Neptune slicing due north near Seattle but Mars sliding exactly along the west coast of California - an unusual pattern that raises deep concerns about earthquake or other Mars-Neptune phenomena.
Fires are exploding wildly in the Santa Barbara region tonight. I'll try to write more tomorrow. A series of worsening charts, from the Capsolar forward, peaks with the Mars-Neptune Caplunar; then, Mars is exactly transiting the Cansolar Descendant.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: US forecast June 12 to July 9, 2017

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:54 am

And, that wraps up another month. Feel free to critique / analyze how we did and what we might have to learn from this.

A few thing I notice:

This was certainly a month dominated by foreign affairs (North Korea, Cuba, Russia, G20, more), and that was reiterated in the charts several times.

So far, every time Trump leaves the country for a stretch, we have benefics on the angles. This might be saying that the theme is foreign affairs, or it might coincide with things being generally nicer here at home (since, for example, he doesn't tweet much when he travels). Mere coincidence?

My predictions about Trump at G20, made late in the thread after we knew the dates he'd be in Hamburg, were exactly on target. He was persistently dissed and flummoxed, virtually overlooked by other world leaders according to most reports. I think the interpretation of his new lunar return for the event is dead-on.

I'm slightly bothered that my predictions about Trump have been consistently better than my predictions from the ingresses - at least a little. Perhaps this is because he is an individual, and (at that) one whose reactions are easy to anticipate. We're also helped because we have high confidence in his recorded birth time. Yet, at least for decisive events, mundane charts produce much stronger research results than individuals' astrology, so that always gives me the nagging feeling I'm missing something - that the ingress-only predictions should be at least as sharp as the ones about Trump personally. Thoughts?

Events in other parts of the nation continued to have about the same percentage of hits. This is, to me, the least interesting part of the predictions, but I need to include it. Shootings and fires on the West Coast, and the landfall of Tropical Storm Cindy were among the correctly targeted items. Too much that happens in individual locations is local news that doesn't filter upstream enough for us to notice, so I'm not worried about the small number of known hits when we actually do catch the bigger events. And there continue to be indications that the Washington charts show overall national trends even of local events, e.g., the tight period of unrelated violence in several parts of the country the same day, shown in the DC charts.

For the week June 25 to July 2 week, I wrote:
[Venus + Moon-Uranus] mean the same things they meant last week, perhaps with more strident belief-driven enthusiasm and evangelism.
This was best known as the week that a couple of state governments shut down because of no budget. There was a scandal in the middle, but the economics all sorted out. I'm not seeing how the words I used actually capture this, but I wanted to mention that this was the main U.S. feature of that particular week. (I won't stretch "belief-driven enthusiasm and evangelism" to mean "partisan anti-tax extremists played chicken with the economy," though perhaps it was so.)

Did the June 25 to July 6 week reflect the experimental Mercury-Mars-Pluto hidden aspect in the Canlunar (Vertex axis)? I can't find anything in this country consistent with this, although a similar configuration seemed operative in Hamburg.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com