Trump's conviction by the Senate

Current Mundane Forecasts - putting our knowledge to work
Clay_Reed
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Trump's conviction by the Senate

Post by Clay_Reed » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:01 pm

I think the Democrats will win a majority in the House but the Republicans will retain a Senate majority. I also think the House will impeach sometime after it convenes in 2019; and I think the Senate will convict. Astrologically, what surprises me is the delay I foresee – the likeliest time for Trump’s conviction, it seems to me, is the last few days of June, 2019. The 28th is a Friday, but in extraordinary circumstances they would remain in session on the weekend. I haven't narrowed it down more precisely than that.

Bear in mind that Trump has a long-term conjunction from secondary Venus to natal Jupiter, providing him with his notable teflon.

55 days passed between the impeachment of Clinton by the House and the not guilty verdict of the Senate. Some of the gap is explicable by the winter holiday –- Clinton was impeached six days before Christmas. Had the impeachment occurred during an active segment of the calendar the 55-delay would probably have been truncated by, say, two weeks (thus maybe 41 days).

Presuming a 41-day interval between impeachment and conviction (as a first approximate) and a conviction in the last few days of June, this places the impeachment in mid-May. I don’t know why four months would pass between the beginning of the House’s 2019 session and the impeachment, but that’s what the astrology suggests to me.

I’ll post my reasons for the late-June conviction in a future post; I have no reason for the mid-May impeachment, however, except the internal timing of the process described above.

mikestar13
Constellation Member
Constellation Member
Re: Trump's conviction by the Senate

Post by mikestar13 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:58 am

I believe this prediction is wrong, though the astrology seem right. I can't conceive of a Senate controlled by the currently existing Republican party convicting Trump by the required two-thirds vote no matter what evidence, unless it is part of an agreed stratagem to elevate Mike Pence. So unless Pence is removed first, and not replaced by an even worse hard-core "conservative", I devoutly don't want it to be true. You say Trump ain't great, and I give you that. He's a loose cannon, but he sometimes does something good for us by luck. President Pence never will. The man has absolutely drunk the Koch brother's Kool-Aid. To the extent he can, Pence will enact a liberal's (or a real conservative's!) worst nightmares. It's bad now, but we aren't quite to Heil Trump in this country. Make him President, and how long until Heil Pence?
Time matters

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:48 am

Clay_Reed wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:01 pm
I’ll post my reasons for the late-June conviction in a future post; I have no reason for the mid-May impeachment, however, except the internal timing of the process described above.
I think the first few months of the new Congress will be taken up setting things to rights again. Only after they have the country back on track will they take up rooting out the cause of the trouble. They'll probably also wait for co-conspiritors to be tried and sentenced.

Clay_Reed
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by Clay_Reed » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:31 pm

mikestar13 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:58 am
You say Trump ain't great
No, I don't -- I say nothing about Trump other than my comment about his progressed Venus to natal Jupiter.

The math is hard for some of what I'll present, since I use a handheld calculator. I'll try to get around to it within a couple days.

mikestar13
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by mikestar13 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:05 am

Clay, I did not mean to suggest you personally said anything pro or con about Trump, My intention with "You say Trump..." was to address the fair number of readers who would describe themselves as Trump critics. You have identified yourself as neither a critic nor a supporter of Trump, but present your astrological findings objectively. I apologize for not making that clear.
Time matters