Several progressions currently exist. None change this month, i.e., none begin, end, or become exact. Many are heading toward exact contact in 2020-2022.. The currently active progressions are:
- p Saturn trines r Venus, currently applying by 0°08'. This lasts many years (1954-2040) and is next exact in 2022.
- p Jupiter conjoins r MC (separating 0°23') and squares r Saturn (currently apply 26'). Notice that this places Jupiter at Sa/MC midpoint for the next few years, exact to the minute in 2020-21. These aspects last many years (1996-2056).
- p Sun trines p Jupiter, completing the one positive set of progressions at present. It will be exact in March 2020, then will expire a year later. This aspect suggests great fortune for the nation, its economy, and its esteem.
- p Mars conjoins r Eastpoint. This lasts many years (1990-2021) and will expire in about two years.
- p Venus square p Pluto (with p Sun octile both). Progressed Venus squares natal or progressed Pluto September 2016 to March 2020 and signals radical changes in foreign relations with a bias toward separations or disrupted relationships.
- p Mercury trines r Mars & octiles r Jupiter. I suspect this is supportive of the trade wars underway. Mercury begins July applying to Mars by 0°37' and Jupiter by 0°16'.
Solar Arc Neptune squares natal Moon. It presently is applying by 0°25'. Historically, this has been responsible for mass movements of the people - extremes of populism whether on the left or the right, and waves of emotion sweeping across a nation.
- Neptune continues to conjoin progressed Sun all month. Confusion, deception, misdirection, loss of our way, or disorientation with respect to national identity continue.
- Jupiter, which has been square progressed Sun lately, leaves orb July 1, withdrawing protections.
- Saturn transits natal Sun, Saturn, and Nadir, applying much pressure to the nation as a whole and likely its Chief Executive in particular. Saturn square Saturn continues until July 9. Saturn square Ascendant lasts nearly all month (until 7/27) and is exact July 13. Saturn opposite Sun begins July 5, lasting through the end of the month, being exact July 19. These aspects open the nation to a wide variety of Saturn expressions, though direct negative impact on the president personally is the most likely.
- Jupiter aspects natal Pluto nearly all month, being exact July 11. This aspect normally means "gain from separation." Mars opposite Pluto July 3 places the greatest pressure on this aspect, prompting direct action.
A new Sidereal Solar Return occurs July 8, 2019, at 7:43:13 PM EDT in Washington, DC. Angularities include:
r Jupiter on Dsc -5°21'
t Venus on Dsc -3°24'
r Venus on Dsc -3°08'
t Pluto on EP 0°43'
r Mars on Dsc +6°38'
r Saturn on MC +7°26'
In addition to Pluto on EP, the main aspect is transiting Venus conjunct natal Venus 0°18', both about 3° above Descendant. This is a mark of peace and solid relationships, though one violent aspect accompanies them: By the orientation of Earth, a natal Mars-Saturn square forms mundanely (0°48').
Additionally, on the edge of the foreground, Sun opposes Saturn (0°45'). SQ Moon will square Sun-Saturn and conjoin natal Saturn December 2019 through February 2020.