Wanting to start school

Reserved for posted interpretation resources for Sidereal solar & lunar rReturns. Please direct discussions to one of the other Solar & Lunar Returns discussion sub-forums.
lexi2828
Satellite Member
Satellite Member
Wanting to start school

Post by lexi2828 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:14 am

Hello, can anybody can review my charts to see if there’s anything that could signify starting school/furthering education in 2023. I have been desperately wanting to start esthetician school for a while, but there’s always something in the way somehow. There’s a program starting towards the end of March 2023 (with a graduation in June 2023) I was wondering is that a good time for me to be starting school or do you see another time this year that results in studies/school etc

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Wanting to start school

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:02 am

The birth data you gave earlier were December 28, 2000, 7:18 AM EST, Charleston, SC. (You're still living there, right?)

I see a mix of things. The main signals for the first part of next year center around reinventing your life in some significant ways. I'm guessing this schooling would be part of that - a step in reinventing yourself or shifting your life forward in a new direction - in which case any such move is exactly on target.

It's the self-reinvention and new direction that are showed more than classic indications of education per se. That's the way this works sometimes :)

I'm wondering if you might actually be doing this sooner than March. There are more explicit education markers, and some of the "starting to move your life forward" stuff sooner than March. (This could, of course, be steps in the process - things you need to do en route to getting in school.) In particular, Jupiter squares your Ascendant, Sun, and Mercury late January and early February. Saturn squares natal Saturn (self-redefinition, reviewing the past, clearing deadwood, and simply maturing in general) immediately before then. Mid-January through mid-February is quite important for you.

Then, February 18 you have a pretty rough Lunar Return (a chart covering the subsequent four weeks of your life). It MIGHT simply mean a whole lotta work! It probably shows blows to your ego as part of building ego strength. Mars rises, Sun-Saturn are conjoined at Midheaven (but your natal Jupiter and Pluto are also strong to soften the blow and show a general sense that you are getting somewhere in life).

On March 31 you have a new Demi-Lunar Return (two-week chart) with Venus-Uranus conjoined on an angle (tied to your natal Uranus) - certainly consistent with revelations about beauty (and, in general, having more fun with your life), and it also continues the "lots of work" theme (Saturn on Zenith). This is part of the change. I wonder if there aren't changes in some close relationship during this time.

So... notice that I am getting indirect indications. None of these are showing taking on education EXACTLY, but the exact same 'struggle' conditions also showing having to "work your aff off" during a time of reinventing yourself. I suspect that's what you'd have to do, right? These three months look kinda rough... not particularly feeling good about yourself or circumstances along the way.

THEN.... your June 7 Lunar Return shows reward for labor. All of a sudden, the charts shift to include Jupiter closely angular exactly square Venus (among other factors). The planets are happy and the symbolism is as simple as "victory through beauty." If the program would graduate you in the four weeks following June 7, it looks like a winner.

June is a complicated time. It's not as simple as one theme (we could probably write pages about this one June 7 lunar return), but the very clear indication compared to all the time running up to it is the sudden intrusion of transiting Jupiter and, more generally, the Venus-Jupiter aspect. Nothing like this will have shown for months, so it stands out. After a long stretch of struggle and work, there is a sudden payoff.

Sounds like a good plan.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:06 am

Since others will be interested in what I'm seeing in this June 7 Lunar Return (SLR), here is a run of planet positions that interweave with each other and the angles. - Just a technical reference.

5°00' Cap - t Pluto
7°07' Can - t Venus
8°09' Lib - r Mars
9°47' Ari - t Jupiter
10°27' Cap - r Neptune
12°01' Lib - SLR Asc
12°14' Cap - r Moon
15°28' Can - t Mars
16°21' Can - SLR MC
23°44' Cap - r Uranus
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

lexi2828
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by lexi2828 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:13 pm

Loved this breakdown. So stoked to hear that you see indicators of self-reinvention and moving my life forward in a whole new direction. This program is definitely not going to be easy but i’m eager to persevere. I really appreciate this chart analysis. Thanks again, Jim.

lexi2828
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by lexi2828 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:33 am

Jim, you were right about me starting school sooner than March. A few weeks ago, I started making moves to enroll at different school that will better fit my needs. (better curriculum and closer distance to me)

The start date of this esthetics program is February 6th (with a graduation in June) Although, I am not yet certain on the exact graduation date, I suppose it is following my June 7th Lunar Return.

You mentioned June being a complicated time. If you’re willing to, may you elaborate a little more on significant things you see for my June LR. But, nonetheless' - I just wanted to let you know that your analysis is accurate! :D

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:37 am

lexi2828 wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:33 am
The start date of this esthetics program is February 6th
That matches the "late January to early February" nicely :)
You mentioned June being a complicated time. If you’re willing to, may you elaborate a little more on significant things you see for my June LR. But, nonetheless' - I just wanted to let you know that your analysis is accurate!
I'll go back and look. As a reminder, here's what I wrote above (that sounds basically good):
THEN.... your June 7 Lunar Return shows reward for labor. All of a sudden, the charts shift to include Jupiter closely angular exactly square Venus (among other factors). The planets are happy and the symbolism is as simple as "victory through beauty." If the program would graduate you in the four weeks following June 7, it looks like a winner.

June is a complicated time. It's not as simple as one theme (we could probably write pages about this one June 7 lunar return), but the very clear indication compared to all the time running up to it is the sudden intrusion of transiting Jupiter and, more generally, the Venus-Jupiter aspect. Nothing like this will have shown for months, so it stands out. After a long stretch of struggle and work, there is a sudden payoff.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:17 am

Looking at the June 7 lunar return now. I'm going to "think out loud" and "show my work" to let the complexities seep out, so this will sound more technical.

Transiting planets nearest angles are Mars (0°30') and Jupiter (2°32'), plus a little Venus. That by itself is more good than bad, with a raucous tone (life-forming, enthusiastic things that tend to mean goodness but with a price to pay, like abundant sex and various kinds of partying with physical consequences, or arduous exercise with sore muscles, or enjoying spending tons of money then being short of money - usually things that people call "good" but pay a bit of a price for).

The strongest natal planets are your Moon (0°32') and Neptune (1°35') with a little Mars and Uranus. Again, this sounds a lot like extreme versions of "spring break": questionable choices, risks taken, psychologically and perhaps physically risk taking. You feel sensitive, vulnerable, maybe a little frail, and open to being absorbed into "alternate conditions."

The overall tone leans good: For example, Mars and Jupiter both square Moon on the angle, but Moon-Jupiter is closest at 0°16'. Transiting Venus-Jupiter (happy, social, life is good) is near angles, but so is Mars-Jupiter (the enjoyment-with-a-price mentioned above plus general sense of "physical excellence").

Your natal chart Moon-Mars-Neptune is also emphasized. I probably have covered that between the lines above. - Always extra warnings with Mars-Neptune to protect against "catching something" - there are still viruses swinging around out there! - and the body's increased sensitivity to food extremes or toxins; but the tone of the chart is positive overall, so I doubt anything negative happens unless, at least in the moment, you think is "worth it."

Aspects that I haven't mentioned are along similar lines with their own subtleties. For example, Venus and Jupiter also transit your Mars and Neptune. This suggests some romantic-sexual adventure with a lot of fantasy content. Temptation is definitely on the table and you don't really seem like you're pushing away from the table, I don't suppose you have a tropical cruise planned?

Beginning June, you have a Demi-Lunar that isn't quite as intense but continues to be quite positive. The closest planets to angles are transiting Jupiter and natal Moon-Mars. The closest aspects near angles are Moon-Jupiter (0°03'!) and Venus-Jupiter (both positive). Many other things also repeat from the above, continuing the effect for two weeks (Venus-Mars, Mars-Uranus, Jupiter to Moon and Neptune, etc.).

Does this help?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

lexi2828
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by lexi2828 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:09 am

This was very helpful, thank you. I will try to keep you updated. :)

lexi2828
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by lexi2828 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:18 am

Hey, i’m back and I graduated my esthetics program on the 3rd!ッ I still have two tests to do in order to get my license so I can start working in this field. One of the tests being in a different city (Columbia, SC) which I have to make time for. Is there anything specific you see for the remainder of this year or next year regarding my career and getting a new home? My plan after getting my license is to work for someone for a bit before renting out a suite as a solo esthetician. Kind of feel like I’m jumping the gun with that idea, though.

lexi2828
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by lexi2828 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:20 am

Currently residing in Goose Creek, SC
December 28, 2000 7:18 AM

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:48 am

Congratulations! :) This is great news.

I'm at work now, and it will take a while to look at the whole rest of the year. I'll try to loop back to you later today or perhaps tomorrow (and perhaps others on the site want to jump in for another perspective).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:23 pm

Lexi wrote:
My plan after getting my license is to work for someone for a bit before renting out a suite as a solo esthetician. Kind of feel like I’m jumping the gun with that idea, though.
Lexi, maybe I can help you with a better sense of timing for planning your business future/success, I hope so. And congratulation on getting your esthetician license. Whenever someone sets important life objectives I first like to look at their Solar Arcs, and then the Sidereal Solar Returns (SSRs). Nothing to report on for Solar Arcs, BUT, I see your next 2023 SSR as very high % for fulfilling your objective of becoming a solo esthetician, happening sometime during your new 2023 solar year. Here is why I see/feel this: First, your next 2023 SSR link below:

Lexi’s next SSR:
https://ibb.co/3YstpVS

Note Venus rising! This has a strong synchronicity ring IMHO since you’re your objective has to do with “beauty” as an esthetician, and Venus absolutely rules anything to do with beauty. But more importantly note your all-important SSR Moon is partile (less than one degree orb) your SSR Jupiter. There ain’t much better benefic action than Moon-Jupiter to fulfill our psyche with joy, happiness. Ebertin's COSI Principle for Moon-Jupiter combos:
Feeling of happiness.

But now I want to show you your next 2023 SSR has an “outstanding incident” aspect of SSR Jupiter partile 90 your Natal Saturn. I am going to combine your next 2023 SSR in Goose Creek with your Natal so you can see with your eyes this “outstanding incident” Jupiter-Saturn important symbolic factor with your SSR & Natal.

Lexi’s bi-wheel with 2023 SSR inside wheel and natal outside wheel:
https://ibb.co/bH0pMJQ

Note how your Natal Jupiter is almost partile conjunct your SSR Descendant! This by itself is a very benefic factor combined with your SSR Venus angular rising on your SSR Ascendant. But you need to understand it will take “patience” for you to achieve your “solo esthetician” because your Natal Jupiter in this bi-wheel is partile 90 your Natal Saturn as an “outstanding incident” Jupiter-Saturn partile 90 aspect. Let’s go to Ebertin’s COSI book for Jupiter-Saturn tones:
Jupiter-Saturn Principle: Patience (achieving success through perseverance).
Psychological Correspondence: Patience, perseverance, industry, consciousness of objective, tenacious pursuit of one’s plans, a sense of duty, straightforwardness and honesty, self—confidence, diplomacy.
So, we clearly see here with your benefic SSR it is telling us your need to allow your next SSR at some point in your next solar year to manifest your business objective. As a retired businessman myself I have gone through 2-3 important Jupiter-Saturn cycles in my life and everyone of em brought me a sizeable increase in income. Keep us informed Lexi and I hope this has helped you to map-out your timing plan for your business success. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:03 am

Remember Lexi, the first year of a new start-up Business are normally always tough. Your next SSR highlights a strong angular transiting Saturn partile 90 your angular Natal Jupiter. In Business, Saturn symbolizes “economy” & and “structure.” It appears to me you have laid a good foundation of “structure” with schooling. Since transiting Saturn is partile 90 your Natal Jupiter in your 2023 SSR, this is symbolizing “nothing comes easy.” Whenever I see a Natal planet emphasized in a SSR, I like to look at the midpoint structures for that planet. Here are the midpoint structures and COSI tones for your Natal Jupiter:
1: A direct midpoint of Mars/ASC = Jupiter (0,24). Direct Midpoints in a Natal Chart are important to look at particularly when they involve a Natal angle. COSI tones for Mars/ASC = Jupiter:
Harmonious teamwork or cooperation, ability to lead others, good organizer, agreement with others on the pursuit of the same objectives. Engagement, marriage.
This appears to be a most excellent direct midpoint involving business activities.
2: An indirect midpoint of Node/MC = Jupiter. Another midpoint involving a Natal angle. COSI tones:
Love of jolly parties and entertainment. A liking of social meetings with others in a cozy atmosphere. A happy communion of souls.
3: A direct midpoint of Mars/Jupiter = Uranus (0,47). COSI tones:
Independence, urge for freedom, active resistance to guardianship or tutelage, ambition, quick determination or resolve. Inclination or ability to make sudden decisions; sudden incidents between partners in business or in marriage.
4: Jupiter/Neptune = ASC (047). COSI tones:
Inclination to live in an unreal world, sharing great hopes with others, speculation.

I would like to point out your 2023 SSR Moon partile 180 your Natal Neptune, and you were born with a tight Moon-Neptune conjunction. Neptune symbolism can be tricky but very creative. You seem to be well grounded and serious about you career by your recent graduation from esthetician school. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:38 am

Lexi, since your SSR Saturn partile 90 your Natal Jupiter as an angular “outstanding incident” in your 2023 SSR, go to Jim’s interpretation of Transiting Saturn to Natal Jupiter at this link (Scroll down to Saturn to Jupiter):

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=239&p=1616#p1621

lexi2828
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by lexi2828 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:21 am

Thank you Steve, I really enjoyed this analysis. Looking forward to my 2023 Solar Return! :D

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:48 am

You are welcome lexi. The analysis was allowed by basically following the guidelines in Jim’s great book “Interpreting Solar Returns.” Since your Natal Jupiter was highlighted in the foreground of your 2023 SSR, I added the midpoint structures of your Natal Jupiter which are benefically structured, particularly for business. Wishing you the best for your new career. :)

lexi2828
Satellite Member
Satellite Member

Post by lexi2828 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:17 am

Hi! So, after graduation, I haven’t gotten around to doing my practical and theory exam to get licensed. Because of testing anxiety and also life getting in the way, I have been rescheduling and rescheduling! I have the practical exam set for March 13th at 8:30 AM (Columbia, SC) and haven’t been able to reschedule my theory that is suppose to take place in North Charleston, SC due to influx of test requests. I wanted to see if I would pass my practical exam next week or if there’s other favorable dates for that.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:23 am

Congratulations on completing school. Sorry to hear about the test delays. Hang in there! :)

How is everything else going, Lexi?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com