Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

Use this sub-forum to post birth information and analysis of famous relationships. The purpose is to provide a better record and research base for increasing our understanding of the workings of synastry.
Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

Post by Arena » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:59 am

I must admit that I've not seen the movie yet, but am going to now after seeing this performance!
What a performance! WOW! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRW_xO-J7JY

So authentic. They pull this off as if there is really real love between them. I know they are actors, but I am sure this one is going down in history.

I just had to look into their synastry since I've seen a few interviews with both of them and they seem to have experienced an instant connection, well they both describe it that way. Usually people who have some angle connections and/or their Sun, Moon or Venus are involved when people feel this. Nodes are also sometimes associated with it (and yes it has been shown on countless examples, look it up). They came off as very authentic on the screen. Something special is going on there. I wanted to check if it would be the typical Sun-Moon connections or perhaps Venus connections.

Lady Gaga born March 28, 1986, 9:53 AM in Manhattan, New York (NY) (United States)
Bradley Cooper born January 5, 1975, 5:09 AM in Philadelphia (PA) (United States)

First of all they have the nodal connection, his nodes on her EP/WP
A wide Sun-Sun square
His Sun sextile her Moon, her Sun wide on his IC and opposite his Pluto
His Venus&Mer square her Venus
His Moon opposite her Venus

Her Msrs tightly square his MC and they have a Mars-Uranus conj as well - so there might be a sexual chemistry / sparkle between them for real and it comes across through the screen to us :)

Her Mer&Jup conj are around his Jup and they square his ASC. Probably very good communication flow.
They have their Neptunes on each other's angles as well.

Their progressed charts also show some interesting connections, one of them being that their ASC/DSC have progressed into the same degree and her n. Venus squares that degree. His pr. Ven&Jup are now sq her n. Uranus. Her pr. Mars is now on his Sun.

When they first met in April 2016 and he decided to ask her to be in the movie, he was literally "blown away" by her performance and she felt an instant chemistry with him.
At that time her pr. Moon was conjunct her Uranus on his n. Mars and square his pr. Venus while his pr. Moon was on her pr. Mercury and square her pr. Mars. His pr. MC was around her n. Moon and her pr. MC conj. his n. IC.

Lots of angular contacts here and lots of chemistry contacts as well as good communication and cooperation contacts. A good match it seems.

SteveS
Nabu
Re: Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

Post by SteveS » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:32 am

Interesting. We will have to wait on TIME to tell us if Bradley will separate from his mate? If we have AA rated birth time for Bradley? --analysis of his current SSR would help to peer into this matter.
Last edited by SteveS on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:37 am

Arena wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:59 am
I must admit that I've not seen the movie yet, but am going to now after seeing this performance!
What a performance! WOW!
I did see the movie near its opening (and my DVD copy is due about tomorrow), and I saw the Oscar performance (the best of the post-film performances they've done by far). Yes, I agree with you!
So authentic. They pull this off as if there is really real love between them. I know they are actors, but I am sure this one is going down in history.
'
Their chemistry is enormous. IF (perhaps a "big if") the unsubstantiated birth time for Bradley reported in People magazine is correct (5:09 AM), her Venus opposes his Moon within 2°.

But also, if that's a correct birth time, the ugliest part is her Saturn conjunct his Neptune (1°06') on his natal Ascendant.

There are enough "blow away" aspects, too: Her Uranus on his Mars, foreground in both their charts. Her Sun opposite is Pluto near-partile. Just taking their conjunctions, oppositions, and squares within, say, 2° gives a sharp, instant snapshot that is quite striking. The exact Mercury-Mars interchange (offset with a half-degree Mercury-Venus interchange) surely benefited their collaboration.

If his birth time is to be trusted, he has a dark, brooding, troubled psyche. She, of course, has lived through her own darkness, and confronts it head-on, so this might work for them. (It certainly does professionally, and may work or not work personally.)

Just o a lark, I thought I'd look at something less typical. Her Novien Moon is 23°02' Leo, minutes from square his Mars. If his birth time is correct, his Novien Moon is 6°19' Sagittarius minutes from conjunct her Mars! If there is anything to this Novien Moon trick... wow!!
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:55 am

Yes this is amazing chemistry - I am not surprised of the instant chemistry and blown away experience they had and probably still have of each other.

But yes, they do have those nasty Saturn contacts as well - maybe their thing, whatever it is, will hurt them deeply as well as give them tremendous joy.
Her Novien Moon is 23°02' Leo, minutes from square his Mars. If his birth time is correct, his Novien Moon is 6°19' Sagittarius minutes from conjunct her Mars! If there is anything to this Novien Moon trick... wow!!
Remind me Jim, did you cast a Novien chart from the 9th harmonic chart?

Would you say the Moon-Mars connection is "more" intensely sexual than the Sun-Mars connection - or both in the same intense category? The Mars-Uranus is pretty explosive as well :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:01 am

Moon-Mars is as intensely sexual as it gets. Sun-Mars us specifically PHYSICAL, whatever form that takes, but doesn't involve the PASSIONS the way Moon-Mars dies.

Novien is 9thcharmonic but with zodiac measured from 0 Taurus as a starting point. It boils diwn to 9th harmonic wuth everything scooted 120 degrees later.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:42 am

I think the Saturn contacts indicate people who are not impulsive in this relationship and not going to blow up their entire family structure just for some excitement.

Gaga was on one of the nightly talk shows and said of course people are seeing passion in our performances. We wrote and staged them that way. It's a LOVE song, and the movie is a LOVE story.
In other words, "That's ACTING, folks."

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:32 am

BTW, Arena, here is the thread with the hack to calculate the Novien in Solar Fire. (It's a trick to make SF do something it wasn't designed to do.)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com