Aug 31: Raymond Buckland & Marcia Clark

Building a permanent catalog of example natal horoscopes: Birth data daily of one man and one woman born that day (AA, A, or B data) to encourage practical natal analysis and engagement. Please share your observations.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Aug 31: Raymond Buckland & Marcia Clark

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:59 am

Buckland, Raymond. Aug 31, 1934, 8:15 PM BST, London, England (A).
Clark, Marcia. Aug 31, 1953, 12:35 PM PDT, Oakland, CA (AA).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Re: Aug 31: Raymond Buckland & Marcia Clark

Post by Danica » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:32 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:59 am
Clark, Marcia. Aug 31, 1953, 12:35 PM PDT, Oakland, CA (AA).
I'm unfamiliar with the name/bio, so good for practice of "let's see what the chart itself has to say, on its own".

Preview of factors:
Leo Sun, Taurus Moon (sq 4*34'); Cancer Mars
Foreground, by orb: Pl 2*01', Me 3*26', Ma 7*31', Su 9*41'

Mars cnj Pluto 2*16
Saturn cnj Neptune 2*09'

List of (eclipto) aspects closest by orb:
Ju sex Pl 00*00'
Pl oct Er 00*00'
Ur sq Ne 22'
Sa sex Pl 45'
Ma sex Ne 51'

Looking at the wheel, what draws attention is this structure of five planets interconnected tightly (within 3*), and focalized on the culminating Mars-Pluto duo: there's a combination of static and dynamic aspects involved, and the clustering is: Ma-Pl conjunction as a focal point of the trine between Jupiter and the Ne-Sa conjunction, with each side of these two (Ju, and the Ne-Sa) being sextile with the Ma-Pl.
--- we can of course disregard the particular aspects and look at it as a midpoint structure; but I want to consider the aspects, and see what are we able to get by simply following the fundamental steps of a chart analysis.

There are three partile under 30' of orb aspects in the chart, two of which are 00*00'! the Pluto-Eris among these draws particular attention: these are the two furthest-away thus-far-known-for-us Outliers among the planets, representing also two mutually complementary ergies! grouped with Ur-Ne sq and Pl sext Ju, in a chart where Pluto is angular, this draws a picture of someone far far ahead of their contemporaries not only in how they think, and how they perceive the world and self, but *how they are* --- the unique gifts this person is bringing are so different and wider-scope-conceived than anything that one almost-always (not only most-usually!) encounters in the world, that although a Solar Leo and Lunar Taurus, I can easily imagine them intensely feeling like an alien, someone who does-not-fit and does-not-belong, and striking some uniquely 'weird' career path/pursuit which offers a channel for what is otherwise considered 'extreme' from perspective of our usual consensual normality.

Leo Sun with Taurus Moon give me an idea of a paternal, protective, nurturing figure, warm and charismatic (the Lights are also mutually in aspect).

The combo of foreground planets gives idea of: sharpness, piercing deeply, probing, penetrating; this has the Intellectual component/aspect to it (Mercury), but isn't only in the realm of mind - presence of Mars (configured as is in total) speaks of need for physical engagement of such nature, as well as competition (with self or others); Mars being in Cancer, the dwelling-on-past, imagery-building, shadow-motif, and all other themes related to Cancer come to mind in this regard.
... I see how, with this particular combo, and the Mars configured as it is (strongest aspect by orb is sex w Neptune) so much will depend on the early environment itself!

There are both "authority in their field" and "royal dignity" indicators (Ju-Pl 00*00' alongside with Sun-in-own-home and Moon-exalted, and the Sun itself is foreground), as well as "the extremist", "the black sheep" and the "odd one" indicators (the overall prominence of Pluto, and the three closest aspects of the chart).

The basic factors depict a hub-person, a natural "leader" (example that others are drawn to look up to) in their environment, with futuristic and in some way *extreme* (from the habituated-known perspective) vision, behavior, life-choices.
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:09 pm

You spiraled into a quite decent capture. I hope by now you've looked her up.

I remain baffled that people want puzzles and tests from people unknown to them: In my experience, the greatest astrological learning came from hundreds upon hundreds of known cases studied, applying known facts to what could be seen in the charts. Nonetheless, feel free to use these however they are useful to you <g>.

My goal has been to find the best known people who fit the criteria (birth date, quality of data) - people that, when possible, will be reasonably well-known and remembered in a hundred years so that the data collection remains a draw to help keep the book alive and sought. I'm all too aware that some of these people don't meet that goal. You don't know Marcia Clark's name primarily because you weren't in America at a certain point in the 1990s when nearly every person in America was watching her, her actions, her hair and clothes choices, her ups and downs almost every single day on live TV for months.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 pm

Dani, Clark came to national attention, being televised on January 24, 1995, in Los Angeles. CA. Her occupancy of the tv news ended October 3, 1995, same location.

It might be interesting to do her solunars over that period.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:00 pm

Jim, what do you see will the book writing process the most benefit from, from the analysis of/ talk about the examples that we can do here?
Amate Se Mutuo Cum Corda Ardentia

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:05 pm

Not sire I may steal something good :) - The original idea for this sub-forum was sply that I need to compile the catalog and we might as well get double use oit of it by letting people use them as teaching examples.

Out of the almost 1,000, examples, I haven't made any decisions about what charts to use as examples of specific teaching points - which are unusual examples of certain technical details - so helping identify those points would help
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com