Dec 18: Steven Spielberg & Christine Aguilera

Over 1,000 natal horoscopes for study to train finer sensibilities in natal analysis. Birth data of one eminent man & one eminent woman born each calendar day (AA, A, or B data) plus many bonus charts. - Please engage on these threads and share your observations!
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Dec 18: Steven Spielberg & Christine Aguilera

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:24 am

Spielberg, Steven. Dec 18, 1946, 6:16 PM EST, Cincinnati, OH (AA).
Aguilera, Christine. Dec 18, 1980, 10:46 AM EST, Staten Island, NY (A).

BONUS:
Troinski, E.H. Dec 18, 1910, 1:45 PM CET, Berlin, Germany (A).
Brandt, Willy. Dec 18, 1913, 12:45 PM CET, Lubeck, Germany (AA).
Pitt, Brad. Dec 18, 1963, 6:31 AM CST, Shawnee, OK (A).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Dec 18: Steven Spielberg & Christine Aguilera

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:32 am

I was looking forward to including Willy Brandt in the examples for this date - one of the great 1960s-era world leaders with a powerful Leo Moon joined to his statesman's Sagittarius Sun - but I had to conclude that Spielberg (who I think has a less interesting chart) will be longer-remembered of the two and, therefore, a better example for the catalogue.

Brad Pitt's chart is interesting for many reasons, but the one thing that was clear before drawing it was that he had to have a powerful Venus presence. The fact that the variously-awarded sexiest man in the world and most beautiful many anywhere, perennially a fan-favorite who rides a wave of continuing popularity, has a partile Moon-Venus conjunction is quite satisfying (though not as satisfying as if Venus were also on an angle).

Troinski, in case you don't know his name, is often credited as the inventor of Tertiary Progressions, though he likely was only their evangelist - and so powerful an evangelist (Sagittarius!) that his name is identified with them.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com