Cosmobiology

General discussion. What do you want to talk about?
SteveS
Irish
Irish
Re: Cosmobiology

Post by SteveS » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:44 am

Veronica wrote:
The book is better.
Yes, most books which are turned into movies are always much better for story telling, but movies and the big screen allow the mind to be stimulated with more vivid visual images which stimulates neptunian imagination more, IMO.

Veronica wrote:
Its a very Neptunium concept in of itself.
Indeed! Walt Disney was born with Neptune as his most angular planet, and we can clearly see how with his Walt Disney Studios he created a world of Neptunian Movies for the Children/Adult Parents, many with their beginnings from children books. Imagination stimulates positive created thinking and can change our minds in so many positive ways.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:06 am

Jim said earlier in the thread

"To be consistent with the root philosophy and historic approach of Sidereal astrology, midpoints have to be managed in an efficient way that doesn't leave the door open to finding anything and everything one might want in them - the application of discipline. "

Can you please clarify what you mean by that or maybe give some ideas/examples on how when or where to apply discipline.

It feels like what you are getting at is like a conversation an advocate of astrology has with someone who doesnt see the merits of astrology and generalizes the horoscope by saying things like....thats just common sence...everybody has that trait...its human condition.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:20 am

In astrology, one should always exercise discipline in the sense I meant, but let me give some examples.

First of all, something that is nearly always an example of total lack of discipline is the use of house rulers, which is the single best example of being able to "prove" more or less anything about someone in hindsight more or less all the time.

Another example would be using 300 asteroids in a chart, as I know some astrologers to do.

In what seems a less extreme example, placing priority on the closest and strongest aspects instead of giving equal weight to any aspect within any orb you think is reasonable, or giving priority to luminary sign placements and not thinking, say, the Saturn sign must be equally important.

Midpoints can get out of control. Using the Cosmobiological list of ten planets, two angles, and the Moon's nodes - 13 factors - produces 13 + 78 = 91 independent factors (planets and midpoints) which creates 90 x 90 = 8,100 possible combination. If one doesn't want to spiral down the drain of "prove anything you want on demand, find a way to see it in the chart anytime," rendering astrology worthless except as entertainment... you have to create narrow, disciplined rules for their use and follow those rules.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Gotcha!
Thanks.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:38 am

Since I have become very intrigued with Kamala Harris and her 3 angular Solar Arc hits during the 2020 election process, two involving her natal Full Moon, I want to probe further her natal chart with the systems of Cosmobiology. One of the main systems of Cosmobiology is examining the 'cosmic state' of the natal chart with planets and angles, through midpoint structures.

By reading Kamala's bio, she appears to be rapidly ascending in her chosen career as a politician, and now is running for President. Cosmobiologists consider one, if not the most important point in a horoscope, the MC. Looking at my past life, I know for a fact the most important event, by far, to occur in my life was when Solar Arc MC conjunct my natal Neptune, becoming an independent Theater owner. This Solar Arc event in my life was very benefic, and an astrologer would normally not consider a solar arc MC=Neptune to be benefic, but my entire career up to this point in my life was working in the commercial Theater Business, so we can see how Neptune in my natal chart was symbolizing the Theater Business for my life. What is the cosmic structure for my natal MC? I have two indirect midpoints squaring my natal MC: 1: Mo/As= MC (0,14); 2: Mo/Jup=MC (1,08). Never in my entire career working in the Theater Business did I consider it work, I considered it FUN. There is no doubt in my mind, the cosmic structure of my natal MC not only contributed to working career as FUN, but when my solar arc MC arc to my Natal Neptune, the most benefic event in my entire life occurred.

During the election process in 2020, Kamala receives a Solar Arc MC to her Natal Full Moon! What is the 'cosmic structure' of Kamala's natal MC? Kamala has only two midpoints involved with the cosmic structure of her natal MC: 1: Ma/Ur=MC (0,08); Ma/Pl=MC (0,58), and both of these midpoints are Direct Midpoints which the Cosmobiologists all agree are very potent midpoints. In the last few days before I became interested in Kamala's Natal Chart, I have read where many of her peers consider her to be the hardest working person in the entire Democratic Party! Kamala was not born into a privileged family. Reading Kamala's bio it is obvious she has attained her political party's status/success through much hard work. What does Ebertin say from his book of midpoints, 'Combination of Stellar Influences' with Kamala's two direct midpoints to her natal MC?

Ma/Pl=MC:
Unusual capabilities of advancement in life, self confidence, ambition...
Ma/Ur=MC:
...Extraordinary achievements...
We can certainly see the 'hard working energy' Kamala has spent on her rapidly rising political career with Mars being involved in her two direct midpoints with her natal MC. Not only is she hard working, she is smart. One must possess intelligence to become a lawyer. It is going to be very interesting to see if Kamala outsmarts and outworks her opponents to become the Democratic nominee. I will closely be following Vegas betting odds.

Another interesting aspect of Kamala's Natal is Saturn is the most angular planet, 4,55 cnj her MC, with Sun partile 120 Saturn and Moon partile 60 Saturn. I am guessing these two partile aspects involving her lights to Saturn has contributed to her overcoming many obstacles in her career through much hard work (Mars).

Kamala's Natal:
https://imgur.com/Tq7BYWb

Kamala's Bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:54 am

Definitely Saturn to her luminaries is consistent with someone who is self-made and hard-working.

While on midpoints, those to her Asc also speak of the kind of drive you mention: Mo/Ma and Su/Ma are 03' and 07' from Asc for the recorded birth time. This theme you've identified runs through her midpoint trees in several ways, e.g., success from hard work and the ability to prosper in it from Ju = Ma/Sa.

Of interest to those investigating more recently discovered planets, Kamala Harris is a great example of Sedna - whatever Sedna might possibly mean! :) With Moon 3°24' Aries opposite Sun at 3°34' Libra, her Sedna is 4°55' Aries.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:00 am

Jim wrote:
Definitely Saturn to her luminaries is consistent with someone who is self-made and hard-working.
While on midpoints, those to her Asc also speak of the kind of drive you mention: Mo/Ma and Su/Ma are 03' and 07' from Asc for the recorded birth time. This theme you've identified runs through her midpoint trees in several ways, e.g., success from hard work and the ability to prosper in it from Ju = Ma/Sa.
As usual--excellent observations Jim!

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:40 am

Here is an exemplary example for the teachings of Cosmobiology and the applications for Midpoints with a Natal Chart. By the time Tom Brady retires as a NFL quarterback he will be known as the most successful NFL quarterback in history.
Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. is an American football quarterback for the New England Patriots of the National Football League. Brady has played in nine Super Bowls, winning six of them, the most of any player in NFL history.
AA rated birth time: Aug 3 1977, 11:48 AM, San Maleo, California. (Current Residence: Brookline, Massachusetts).

When we look at Tom's Natal Chart (below link), on the surface, there is not much which explains the tremendous success for his life as a NFL quarterback. But when we apply the teachings of Cosmobiology with Midpoints we see an exemplary example for his success by only looking at his two most important direct midpoints.

IMO, Robert Hand is a par-excellent teacher for the system of Cosmobiology. He states from his book Horoscope Symbols about midpoints:
I find that direct midpoints are as important as major aspects in influencing a Natal chart. If you use no other type midpoint, use these. Direct midpoints involving the Sun, Moon, Midheaven, or Ascendant are to be taken more seriously than other midpoints.
So, lets apply Hand's above words to Tom Brady's Natal chart. There are only two direct midpoint in Tom's Natal which involves a primary natal angle and that is Sun/Jupiter =MC, and Sun/Venus = MC, using the small 1.5 degree orbs taught by Cosmobiologists. So we see both of the benefics, Venus & Jupiter with Tom's Natal Sun wired into direct midpoints with his Natal MC. Ebertin says about the midpoint Sun/Jupiter = MC:
Aspiring health, wealth and possessions. A happy, harmonious and wealthy person. Good luck in one's own enterprises.

So, with the teachings of Cosmobiology with direct midpoints, we now see a perfect explanation for an astrological cause/reason for why Tom Brady will go down into the history books as the most successful NFL quarterback ever.

Tom Brady is an exceptional athlete and when we see athletes stand out/illuminated in exceptional manners-- what better astrological symbolism than Sun (illuminated) and Mars (athletes/physical effort) combined with Pluto (stunning/shocking/exceptional)? Tom was born with a direct midpoint of Mars/Pluto = Sun, and Ebertin says from his book 'Combination of Stellar Influences' about Mars/Pluto:
Principle: Superhuman power.
Psychological Correspondence: (+) The ability to demonstrate extraordinary force and vigor, great self-confidence, obsessive about work, great ambition.
Probable Manifestation: (+) Attainment of success through excessive effort.
An excellent example for a high profile public figure with an AA birth time the value for astrologers using the teachings for Cosmobiology.

Tom Brady's Natal Chart:
https://imgur.com/LUCOHwj