Sidereal Natal Interpretations in Solar Fire

Because so many of us use Solar Fire, this space will collate the various tips & custom templates. (Some free downloads are scattered around the forum in other locations where they make more sense.)
TheScales_BothWays
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Re: Sidereal Natal Interpretations in Solar Fire

Post by TheScales_BothWays » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:39 am

Danica wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 am
Scales, where are those zodiac emojis? Me wants!
If you're using your mobile phone (Samsung or Apple, especially) then those emojis should be in your keyboard, in the emoji option. Emojis are usually grouped into categories (smileys, food, animals) and the zodiac signs should be in the final category, the "miscellaneous" emojis or the "symbols/glyphs" emojis.

If you're using a Windows 10 PC, you can use emojis in the on-screen keyboard that you can click to pop out when it's in Tablet mode. Go to the final category of emojis as well.

Or, you can visit getemoji.com and scroll to the symbols section and just copy and paste your desired zodiac sign emoji. Voila ✨😄

Hope I helped! 😊

Note: The zodiac sign emojis are usually purple in Samsung and iOS devices, and Windows 10 devices (maybe Windows 8 too). In devices that don't support zodiac sign emojis, they usually appear as typical black zodiac sign glyphs. They'll get colourful again once you post them in the forum, :) because that's how the forum software renders the zodiac emojis.
Last edited by TheScales_BothWays on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:49 am

Yeah, no sign of them on mine, so I'm guessing they're keyboard dependent or maybe browser dependent. (I've overwritten the standard Android keyboard with a different one and replaced Chrome with Edge. I wasn't going to touch Android until I could pretty much gear it completely to Microsoft services and tools.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Nabu

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:13 am

The interpretation template linked above had expired:
https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=9& ... 753#p13753

I've updated the download link so everyone should be able to get to it.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com