Emmerich - Chart

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
emmerich
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Emmerich - Chart

Post by emmerich » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 am

Hello everyone,

I'm really glad to find this forum, it's a cool iniciative :)
At first I just want to ask where are the planets and aspects, as it is so diferent than tropical astrology, which I'm more used to. Probally I'll have more specific questions later.

Name on forum: Emmerich
Birth date: August 17, 1990
Birth time: 11:35 AM
Birth place: Tijucas, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Source: birth certificate

I'll post in the archive too...
Thanks a lot!

emmerich
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Re: Emmerich - Chart

Post by emmerich » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Thanks Danica!

Time to study :geek: :geek:

emmerich
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by emmerich » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 am

So, I will try to follow that strategy that Jim Eshelman posted.
The planets and constellations is easy:

Sun - Cancer
Moon - Gemini
Mars - Aries

I’m not sure about the aspects, I look for the smallest orb (Class 1) and happening with one of the 3 planets above.

Sun - Mars Square 2º
Moon - Saturn opposition 3º
Moon - Pluto Trine 2º
Mars - Saturn Trine 2º
Mars - Mercury Trine 1º

It’s like that to find the orb of the aspect?
Couldn’t find Midheaven, would it be where starts the 10th house?
What is a foreground planet?
Am I missing any important factor for this first analysis?

Well, for the sun sign in cancer the first thing I felt was a great relief for not being a Leo anymore, it never really fitted. And when I read about cancer sun it’s perfect. I’m a painter/tattoo artist, although I still pay most of my bills working in bars and with public. Creativity is definitely the core of my personality, and it has always expressed in visual form or writing/novel/screenwriting, but those things are in some way visual. I see things and then write about it.
I knew I had lots of cancerian traits but I thought it was due to my (supposed) cancer-moon. Now it’s all clear... 8-)
Gemini moon - definitely me. Very curious and living in my own world of ideas and imagination. To a point that beared lunacy when younger. Maybe that has to do with that moon-neptune too?
I live surrounded by books of all sorts, every intellectual game attracts me - chess is a hobby. In fact, hardly attracted to anything that is not intellectual. Feeling and intellect are connected for sure.
“Poor on follow-through” is something I’ve been working hard to overcome and I bet Saturn is the one making it happen… I’ve found that this trait has to do with this 3 sign placements, even mars-aries is better in resolving a problem than keeping on the same thing over and over. Things have changed for me only when I realized that if I didn’t decided myself in One artistic expression (painting) I would never feel realized. So I’ve started to be disciplined with that.
Mars in Aries, better in recovery and rebound. Sure. Leap without looking - sometimes yeah.
And martial arts for sports. :)
I’m not used to express myself in english, sorry if has too many errors.

Any comment, suggestion?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 am

That's a European style chart. The Midheaven is the line toward the top with the arrow. Your MC is 18 Cancer 44.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:20 am

There's a discussion about foreground, middleground and background here: http://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=173&p=9905
Basically it's about how easy it is for that planet to express itself.
It's important to note you should go by degrees from the Asc and MC, and can't eyeball where the grounds are in most chart diagrams.

BTW, in your mundoscope, Pluto is 19 minutes north (toward the IC) of the Asc and Mars is 3°30' North (toward the IC) of the Dsc making both of them more angluar than they appear from the regular chart, and Pluto is partile conjunct the Asc. The mundoscope is the representation of the planets distance from the angles along the prime vertical, where the horoscope draws them along the ecliptic (in longitude).

emmerich
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by emmerich » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Ok, so I’m more confused now. Should I look for aspects in this European Natal Chart or in a Mundoscope?

Anyway I’ll put what I’ve learned from those aspects I’ve written before plus Pluto-Mars relation, in the natal chart the orb is wide, but as they are close to angles I'll put it.
Things that are too strong to be denied. Sun with Mars, Moon- Saturn and Moon-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Mars-Saturn and Mars-Mercury. Pluto Foreground-conjunct ascendent.

Sun-Mars is a square so is dynamic. Sense of identity with passions-volitions. Direct, action, drive, restless, forthright. “Sun-Mars people can successfully attack a world of personal woe by smashing things, slamming the door, walking around the block a few times, or busying themselves with work…
Yes, I’m action-oriented.

Wow - This Mars-Pluto thing is quite correct. If I don’t express/use my physical body plus don’t become productive it’s definitely bad for me and people around me. It becomes really hard to control my outbursts and I become someone hard to live with. Muay-thai and a sense of objective in life producing art (which is meaningful for me) has helped a lot. I identify myself with “acutely alive but with a quiet energy”. I’ve attracted some violent persons in my life and have lived in quite tough neighbourhoods where violence was always present somehow. But I’ve managed to overcome this.

Mars-Saturn, this energy is there somehow. In the definition of someone that survives maybe. But “strong hardships in live” no, not that much. Mainly the things I’ve jumped myself into, hardly “bad luck”. If I had followed the “normal path” wouldn’t have had those problems. Some sense of inadequacy. From the three types I’m more the one who accepts hardships and focus on getting through. But I think I’ve been lucky in general.

Mercury-Mars strategy and a creative mind, talented with hands. Prone to irritability, nervous frustration, fault-finding, obstinacy, opinionation, high vulnerability to addiction.
Only the addiction thing is wrong. I have always attracted drug-dealers and persons that have had problems with drugs (my wife for example), but I never really had problem with that.
And I’m quite direct with words.

Well, those are my “good days” hehe. Contradictions come with the moon-saturn bringing depressive moods, feeling inferior and passive-aggressive. I try to structure everything in my life. And have done social work for mixed motives, trying to control everyone. The cancer-sun editing endlessly maybe “help” on this and it’s very pronounced in my approach with my work. But I have to note that the relation I have with my partner is quite open and not controlling. Why?

Moon-Pluto willing to march to a different drummer. And is accurate the fact I’m not lousy about. I’ll go quiet on my own way.

Pluto conjunct ascendant - foreground.

I’m no murder! :o
Loner and black sheep, in a quiet way. In politics I identify myself with anarchism so yeah "formal standards disregarded as arbitrary but with a strong faith in human dignity". And a constant search of meaning in life.

So, basically in my best someone that searches for meaning and go for it. In my worst a rebellious fault-finding murder trying to control everything? :lol:

Any help to point what I'm missing?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Don't look for aspects between planets in the mundoscope. All it shows is one kind of proximity to the angles. Pluto and Mars are in aspect in longitude and that aspect expresses itself more easily because they are both close to the angles. If there was no aspect in the horoscope chart (in longitude) you wouldn't have any aspect between them. They'd still both be foreground, and in that case the delineations for Mars foreground and Pluto foreground would still apply.

emmerich
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by emmerich » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Great, thanks Jupiter Sets at Dawn :)