Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:35 am

OK.is there a question in there? :)

Whatever you do, you will flourish best if you do it in a Sagittarius-Leo way, e.g., a fine-dining chef in an elegant setting, or at least work in a place called The Arrow. :D
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 am

Jim, I don't do elegant or classy anything. I thought I had made that clear.
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:09 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 am
Jim, I don't do elegant or classy anything. I thought I had made that clear.
Then (presuming this is still part of a question asked above) find another way to expres the fundamental Sagittarian-Leo themes. As I said, it could be a context or situation that makes Sagittarius-Leo symbols surround you. I joked about a burger join called THe Arrow, but it could be a sausage and sauerkrait place called the Golden Lion, or a barbecue place called the Cock Pit (playing off Sagittarius' aviation themes), etc.

Whatever. Your soul will end up speaking to you, These are symbols on which your psyche fundamentally rests. People who act in accord with their deepet archetypal nature wil thrive and succeed. Those who work at cross purposes to it end up sabotaging themselves and tripping themselves up. Life tends to be the corrective.

I notice you used the word chef instead of cook. That already implies a certain relationship to rank and style.

If I've misunderstood your question, please restate.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:17 am

You didn't misinterpret. Cook, chef, food mom , who cares what it's called. I don't fly well I get motion sick (in all vehicles) and i don't like heights. I grew up poor i don't do the formal fuckery.
No i'm not homeless.. you just can't smell the roses as well as you can through a teepee door..

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 am
Noted. These people are of large political influence and social influence what else do Saggitarius and Leo do? What happens if I don't care to be well known or climb much of any ladder...
These are examples you know of or can find out about. You don't know my father, and can't find out much about him, so I'm not going to use him as an example. That would be pretty useless.

So if you were working with food, if you saw the temperature food was being held at was wrong, you would try to fix it or get management to fix it. And if they wouldn't, you'd get upset and tell people off over it, perhaps announcing to the patrons the food isn't safe to eat. Sound like you? And wouldn't your reaction be the same if you were working as a chef at the Waldorf, or as a line cook at Burger King?
As you get older and get some of the corners knocked off, you'll learn not to be such a pissant, but you'll always try to set the standards everybody, including you, is "supposed" to live up to.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am

Sometimes mistakes happen if the food isn't cooked right I apologize to the costumer and fix it. No yelling, no screaming or telling people off. I have a job, I do it, nothing more to it.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:16 am

Didn't read what I wrote.
Nevermind.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:16 am
Didn't read what I wrote.
Nevermind.
I did. I chose to ignore it to spite you. You call me a pissant I'm living up to the term.
Danica wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 am
Scarlet, have you tried yourself as a stand-up performer?
Just an idea that popped into my head, based on the combo of your Luminaries and angular planets.
No, stage life isnt really my thing.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:16 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am
ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 am
Noted. These people are of large political influence and social influence what else do Saggitarius and Leo do? What happens if I don't care to be well known or climb much of any ladder...
These are examples you know of or can find out about. You don't know my father, and can't find out much about him, so I'm not going to use him as an example. That would be pretty useless.

So if you were working with food, if you saw the temperature food was being held at was wrong, you would try to fix it or get management to fix it. And if they wouldn't, you'd get upset and tell people off over it, perhaps announcing to the patrons the food isn't safe to eat. Sound like you? And wouldn't your reaction be the same if you were working as a chef at the Waldorf, or as a line cook at Burger King?
As you get older and get some of the corners knocked off, you'll learn not to be such a pissant, but you'll always try to set the standards everybody, including you, is "supposed" to live up to.
I'll always be rough around the edges it's a very natural thing, I tried to be more preppy and formal and it failed. I don't know everything but I know that I sound cocky and stuck up, it's not because I think I'm better (we are all equal) it's because I was independent at a young age and I had to get things done. I don't think im that smart, in fact I know nothing in the grand scheme of things, except I know how to learn, how to listen, and how to survive. I don't set the standards, in fact im relying on you to do so. Just like it is you who corrects me, sets up the format, asks for certain content, and that unnerves me. I apologize sincerely but when I do this blindly I get hurt and screwed over. Everything I do is geared to survival including making myself better, because if I can't improve the only other option is unimprovement which leads to the down fall of my existence. If im not (in mortal existence) here i can't be here to fight for the things I love, making me more helpless and useless than I already am.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:25 pm

ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:16 pm
Everything I do is geared to survival including making myself better, because if I can't improve the only other option is unimprovement which leads to the down fall of my existence.
Wow, That's awfully Sagittarian of you.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:08 pm

I absolutely believe you when you say
Everything I do is geared to survival including making myself better, because if I can't improve the only other option is unimprovement which leads to the down fall of my existence.
That's such a Sagittarian thing to say. (I know you don't want to hear that, but keep reading.)

I'm suggesting as you get older, you'll learn how to defend yourself without alienating people who aren't attacking you.

Leo, where your Moon and my Sun reside, is not all rainbows and unicorns and happy happy. It's seldom a good idea to annoy, or to corner a lion. There was a woman stayed after closing at the zoo here, got back behind the big cat area and stuck a hand through the fencing. She didn't get all of it back.

Sagittarius is not a horse. It's a centaur, which is not a nice creature. (Don't invite one to a wedding. Talk about not knowing how to behave in polite society!) But think about approaching a zebra. They'll bite you coming and kick hard enough to break your legs going.

It's not we disagree with what you say is the way you are. It's that we think you don't know what Sagittarius or Leo are.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:53 pm

A digression... revisiting your birth time for a moment.

You recently said your father said you were born at 7:00 am approximately, instead of about half an hour later. It sounded like he wasn't sure of the fine points. It would be really useful to all of us (you especially) if you can find a firm record of when your birth occurred. (The hospital may have a careful record.) '

I mention this, because if - big if! - if you were born at 6:48 or earlier, I can explain very very easily:
  • Why you like to identify with, and portray yourself as, Scorpio.
  • Why you feel significantly less Jupiter-like than your chart says you are.
  • The psychological issues you have described, the psychic characteristics, and several misc. character traits you have described (more or less all of them not readily accounted for thus far).
Now, I don't want to just say, "OK, let's all agree you were born 6:48 or so." That would be dishonest (sweeping uncertainties under the rug because it's comfortable or convenient) and wouldn't leave you with anything concrete. One of my pet peeves is astrologers who just shift a birth time because they like a different chart better (because it fits their pet theories better).

But if you could find a way to track down for sure your birth time, preferably from formal records or an eye witness, there are some interesting possibilities.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:13 pm

I was born at a hospital 30 min away from where I am now I never go there it was just the best hospital in the area at the time. My mom had me at 18 with my 18 year old dad. She got up during labor so many times it took 12 hours. I don't trust either of them because I don't think they have the answers and because they aren't exactly trust worthy. I can see if I can find online records but I doubt it. No I agree with you on not assuming the time which I've been doing this whole time, however the diagnosed mental issues can't be ignored.

(GAD, plus I could be diagnosed with a phobic disorder and panic attack disorder on top of a very likely mood disorder possibly bipolar bc it runs in my family and I show signs for it. On top of having to use shields to protect myself at a young age (like overly suspiciousto the point where I didn't make friends) reflect personality issues which I hope I didn't actually develope.)

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Hospitals keep records. The people who know how to get the records (especially the nursing notes) out of the archives often don't want to do it, but they're your records, so they can't refuse you. Another option, ask your doctor (get a doctor first if you don't have one) to get the records from the hospital. Another option, if the doctor who delivered you is still alive, doctors keep records.
Also check with your grandparents if you have any. One more option, did anybody start a baby book for you? Usually formula companies or diaper companies would give them away, so nobody had to buy anything. If they never did anything else, usually a parent or grandparent would fill out the birth information.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Official records found 7:30 but they didn't stop the time right away. My dad says it was 7:15 because they didn't call time right away. These people didn't seem to care much, it was definitely before day light However.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:35 pm

How should I go about linking the unaccounted traits to my chart now?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Well... so much for my "no later than 6:48" theory. - What time would you like us to settle on as your birth time?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:52 pm

It's ok Jim, 7:15 works. I found out that this is a family sign Jim, my dad's mom and dad, my dad's sister, and her only daughter, and I are all Saggitarius. The rest of my family gets it and agrees with it more than I do im finding out. I feel almost as this is a birth rite a torch being handed down and the stars and my family and i have obligated to be this sign, and I don't Want to.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:00 pm

I had been asked my personality traits from another member if this site, with the help of a close friend thus list was compiled.

Impatient, moody, brutally honest, cares too much or not at all, violent and sexual, don't know where to draw lines, ambitious/ruthless, I either over do things or i don't them at all. I have to make a constant effort to not make people uncomfortable. Charming and possesive. Over protective. Jealous. Weird and odd espicaly in out bursts. Extansenstial and spontaneous. Passionate or apathic toward everything, no middle ground.

Seems that the nature i put off is actually the way I am at least in person. These traits don't align with my Sun, but rather mostly Pluto. Seems like all or nothing is a common theme I display. Note that the sign Pluto is in (or the nature of Mars) in addition is present in this list. As is the nature of Pluto associated sign Aries.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Got it LOL

Now that we know my theory was wrong, I'll tell you what it was: If you were born no later than 6:49, you'd have... Scorpio on Ascendant. Now, Ascendant isn't the "this is my character" Tropicalists make it out to b e. It's really so superficial (meaning: surface) that I don't even pay attention to it - my eyes just sort of see right through that layer of a person. But the specific thing it shows is that outer veneer of presentation that people often see most about you, that tends to be your "act" or mode of presenting yourself, and the world tends to pick up as your signature.

That's pretty much what you have said about your Scorpio reputation among others!

Furthermore, it would put Mercury exactly on Ascendant - which describes your Character quite well - and, though Sun is still foreground, it moves Jupiter out of the foreground. You still keep the Sagittarius Sun, but you wouldn't be "Sagittarius who is also a doubled-u super-Jupiter.

Finally, if it were 6:48 or just a few minutes earlier, you'd have a hidden (called "PVP") Mercury-Neptune aspect that would describe much of your self-described behavior psychically and psychologically.

That was the barrage of things I saw earlier and got a little excited about, since it was only 12 minutes earlier than your dad's "not too sure how exact this is" "about 7 AM."

But it turns out this is not possible with your newer information, so I'll just take it as a reminder that it's really a bad idea to guess about birth data.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:16 pm

I think the A.C. is a crock of crap no going to lie. The A.C. ruler thing is also phooy. I do think the first and last degrees of a sign could be elevated. Mercury angular does describe me very well. I take note on something intresting there are jotyish techniques one of which focuses on your soul planet (the highest planet to the degree in your chart) and they use this over the ascendant and A.C. ruler (symbolicly) my soul planet by this is Mercury and I believe it to hold some truth in my personality. Here is some advice to this soul planet.

"Watch your speech and what you say, be truthful. Remember that not everything is a debate nor a verbal competition. Avoid mind games. Don't dominate conversations. Since Mercury is very mutable, and adapts to the environment that it is in, it is essential to be careful of the company you keep and the environments that you are in."

And the sign, is symbolicly just as important as the A.C. sign (is arguably more as this technique is used to see the chart from the point of the soul)

"Scorpio swamsha is a very fascinating one. They can be very extreme individuals, with whatever they do in life. Scorpio is a fixed rasi after all, so it can be very devoted and fixed on what it focuses on as being worthwhile. Scorpio swamsha is a person who is working on their vulnerabilities essentially. They are without a doubt going to face more emotional issues that bring up their vulnerable places because they are meant to battle through those issues. They often have difficult issues come up in the early family life, or a separation from the mother of some sort is also common. Or the Mother of the native may be there but less comforting than the average mother, etc. They have to learn to fight so much harder for everything that they get than the average individual, and this can lead to both positive and negative extremes."

I must find some truth within this because my highest degree planet is in Scorpio both tropical and sidreal, so this technique (used by a form of astrology that has survived thousands of years a feat in and of itself).

I'm not saying that this method works but it does describe me better than any other signs (taking away the word Scorpio and replacing it with any other sign would make me have some inclination towards it). It actually depicts my life.

Jim, if I'm going to be honest I actually think I use my Saggitarius and Leo natures as fronts (in the back of my mind although I'm smiling on the outside I always keep in mind that animals only bare their teeth in battle). Alone I will sneak out of my house at night and burn things, I like long candle lit baths because water is therapeutic to me. I sleep nude when its warm because clothes are restrictive. I feel like I can hang up my social front take off my skin and feel a little less on edge. I can also say that I have to make a constant effort to no make people feel uncomfortable and creeped out, it's not what I want to put off exactly but it's not exactly false either.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Sorry I brought it up.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm

Is that an eye roll sorry or a sincere sorry? Either way it doesn't matter to me I just want to get the proper message. It's was a stellar theory actually, I just don't get where the actually diagnosed things that I can't lie about or make up, unfortunately, stem from in my chart. Even stretching and saying I have a Stella in scorpio doesn't cover that.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:11 am

Would you say that my jupiter-semi square Pluto in tandem with my Moon square Pluto throws off my Moon semi-square Jupiter? I can relate to helping others and being a good leader but past that the description of Jupiter-Moon doesn't describe me (espicaly in comparison to Pluto moon and jupiter).

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:33 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:49 pm
I just don't get where the actually diagnosed things that I can't lie about or make up, unfortunately, stem from in my chart. Even stretching and saying I have a Stella in scorpio doesn't cover that.
Not everything stems from your chart. Your environment and heredity are probably 75% of who and what you are. Astrology only covers the other 25% - how you react to the 75%.

As you've seen looking at your family's charts, there's some heredity in the chart as well. Are children born into your family under the Sagittarian sun because of something astrological, or because that's 9 months after a time women in your family are predisposed by their genetics to be most fertile, or because a lot of your family works at a business that closes down for a week 9 months before then, maybe it's all of those? I don't know. I don't know how to design a study to answer that question.

I think you're asking more of astrology than is there. Usually that's where we find people who claim astrology is mystical and intuitive. Astrology doesn't cover every little thing about you. Just like you may have a heredity tendency toward developing diabetes, how you live can mean you don't develop the disease. You can work with your heredity or fight against it. You can work with your chart, or fight against it.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:47 am

In summary, your horoscope does not show how many fingers or toes you have. That's from DNA.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 am

I got that guys. Thanks however for restating it to me.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:55 am

Hey Scarlet
Did you lose someone or get separated from someone close to you at the age of 13?
Did you get separated or have a difficult relationship with your mother?

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 pm

My mom's an addict my father left me and my mom when I was 2. Stepdad is an addict who was in and out of prison. 13 was when my mom and stepdad got arrested, step dad took the fall my mom went to rehab and then was on probation, stepdad is still in prison. It was less of a loss and more of a finally. 13/14 started a different way a living, i wasnt poor anymore, i didn't have to raise kids, I started to focus on my own life and less on my survival. I'm still anxious and on edge to this day 5 years later and that will never leave me. I have mood and anxiety issues (GAD, panic disorder, May be lesser bipolar disorder, eating and image issues etc.). I don't seem like it however, and I don't know the last time I felt loss, I've lost things and people but I don't really get upset about it as much as I probably should. My mom brought shifty men into our lives and wasn't as there as she should of been, but I can't resent any of them for it, I like the dark and sometimes gloomy moody person I am.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:42 pm

ScarletDepths wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 pm
13/14 started a different way a living, i wasnt poor anymore, i didn't have to raise kids, I started to focus on my own life and less on my survival.
Your mother's rehab worked? Foster care? Relatives stepped up? Or?

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:43 pm

Stepdads parents.

This is really personal please don't share any of this with anyone off of this site.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:07 pm

None of the personal things we post here should be shared off-site. We shouldn't be talking about each other elsewhere, nor sharing other member's birthdata or charts elsewhere (or their families or friends data or charts) without specific permission from that person. And just because someone said ok once, that doesn't mean it's ok to share anything else.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:18 pm

Sorry I'm hyper paranoid that someone is going to use things u say against me.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:02 pm

ScarletDepths wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:18 pm
Sorry I'm hyper paranoid that someone is going to use things u say against me.
You're not alone in that. No need to apologize.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:57 pm

Thanks. I don't understand my Sun and Moon signs and don't relate to them half as much as I do to Capy and Scorpio, but I can say that I know myself well enough to say something I'm reading in my chart is way wrong and it's going to come back to bite me (I don't know what Pluto rules in terms if sign (if any at all), I think we can speculate but I'm never going to be 100% convinced on it being Aries and not Scorpio and vice versa, im afraid to turn away from Scorpio in fear of the sting that could cone behind, probably why I'm so argumentative on this topic. Also Saggitarius and Leo don't seem bad, just distant and unrelatable , which is weird because I felt the same way about my Tropical Sun and Moon...)

Sorry thinking and worrying out loud...

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:32 pm

I note the Saturnie nature of my above post....

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:41 pm

Thank you for sharing.
I was asking the questions based solely on the aspects from Saturn and Pluto onto your Moon and at the age of 13 your progressed IC touches Saturn. Your regressed ASC will meet up with Pluto in a few years from now and it will not be easy. Pluto is transformative.
I think we can speculate but I'm never going to be 100% convinced on it being Aries and not Scorpio and vice versa, im afraid to turn away from Scorpio in fear of the sting that could cone behind, probably why I'm so argumentative on this topic. Also Saggitarius and Leo don't seem bad, just distant and unrelatable , which is weird because I felt the same way about my Tropical Sun and Moon...)
People in here don't necessarily agree with me on my view, but I focus on planetary symbolism and planetary aspects. You may not feel resonance with a Leo or Virgo Moon because your Moon has those partile strong aspects from Saturn and Pluto. Since Jupiter and Sun are angular, they become very important. Your Jupiter has the partile aspect to Mercury which makes it easy for you to learn about all kinds of things but also later in life you will most likely find it manifesting in doing business and having luck in that. The angular Sun may find a way to shine, possibly with getting known... but you will always come across as "different" imo since your Uranus is partile your AX.

You may not agree with me, but I think it is a very good to read astrology is to just focus on planetary symbolism and their aspects, that tells you SO much and in my view you don't really need to focus on the signs, in my own case my lunar signs in both sidereal and tropical can fit in many ways, but their aspects really reveal me. Pluto is always Pluto, Pluto to Moon always has a certain symbolism, not matter the sign.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:11 am

Arena wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:41 pm
People in here don't necessarily agree with me on my view, but I focus on planetary symbolism and planetary aspects.
I look at the planets, their angularity and aspects first. The constellations of the Sun and Moon are next, but the rest of them are much further down the list of things I look at.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:28 am

I do agree about the ability to learn, but I wouldn't say it's as personal. I just looked at my chart again, on top of My Mars in Capy, I have Saturn aspecting Sun/Moon/Uranus/Mercury (mercury is 135 degree aspect) to juxtapose this, Jupiter acts on Mars/Mercury/Moon/Pluto (Moon/Pluto is 135 degree aspect).

However my Saturn Pluto inconjunction made me wonder, so u looked at the delinations of them, Saturn is 12 degrees N, Pluto 11 S. There is a thing Tropical and some Sidrealists i know use which is Parralel/contra-parralel, which act respectively as Conj./opposition (They are the same distance away from the equator I beilve) (acts in theory somewhere between the strength of a hard and soft aspect).

SATURN-PLUTO (Keyword: ENDURANCE)
Shouldering unwanted burdens, a person with this natal configuration often feels he is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders ("Atlas syndrome"). He has a fear of being manipulated, hence is not interested in confederations or alliances. This lone-wolf tries desperately to dissociate himself from all labels and categorizations. The Saturn-Pluto aspect normally causes one to disregard any opinions or beliefs which do not immediately fall in line with his own established attitudes and ideas.

I'd say that this describes me very well.

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:32 am

I'm relating more and more to Capricorn (happens to be my Tropical Sun) , however it's the Sidreal techniques that are drawing me to this sign. The state of Saturn in my chart may be why this is on top of the exakted Mars. I always look at the planets and asoects before the signs, and when I look at the signs I learn their mythology first. (Many for example don't know Capricorn, both Tropical and Sidreal cap, are wild people, because they miss the influence of Pan in the sign (as well as Mars).

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:42 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:28 am
I have Saturn aspecting Sun/Moon/Uranus/Mercury (mercury is 135 degree aspect) to juxtapose this, Jupiter acts on Mars/Mercury/Moon/Pluto (Moon/Pluto is 135 degree aspect).

However my Saturn Pluto inconjunction made me wonder, so u looked at the delinations of them, Saturn is 12 degrees N, Pluto 11 S. There is a thing Tropical and some Sidrealists i know use which is Parralel/contra-parralel, which act respectively as Conj./opposition (They are the same distance away from the equator I beilve) (acts in theory somewhere between the strength of a hard and soft aspect).
Every planet is in aspect to every other planet always - because, by "aspect," we originally mean whatever angular separation too planets have. (That's the meaning of the word.) However, in an astrological sense we want to identify meaningful aspects. Mostly, we narrow this by their orbs, since one thing most certain about aspects is that the closer they are, the stronger they are.

So there are aspects we might technically acknowledge as existing, but buried so far "downstream" in the character that they don't emerge as basic, defining characteristics of someone. (If you've read other primary threads on aspects, these are what we call Class 3, or "really wide," aspects.) I have Sun square Mars, Sun conjunct Neptune, and Moon trine Jupiter but so wide that they fall far behind other things in the chart, buried under stronger characterizations.

Having a lot of aspects to one planet does not make the weaker ones more evident. Quite the opposite. One could argue that my Sun-Mars and Sun-Neptune have more of a chance of expressing themselves because my Sun has no other aspects. In my character overall, they are buried, but in relationship to my Sun they are "all I've got" other than the Virgo placement, OTOH my Moon-Jupiter is less likely to show because I have other, closer Moon aspects.

Taking the widest possible definitions of orbs that make sense in any sensible universe, your Saturn has the following aspects, listed in sequence of orb and categorized in the three broad classes:

CLASS 1 (Close):
Moon-Saturn trine 0°32'

CLASS 2 (Wider):
Mercury-Saturn octile 1°21'
Saturn-Uranus square 4°09'

CLASS 3 (Wide):
Sun-Saturn trine 5°15'

First, to loop back to a couple of things you will immediately have noticed I did not include. First, no mention of the parallel - after decades of watching thee on and off, I just can't justify claiming there is an aspect. They have failed every test to which I've ever exposed them. They're bunk.

The quincunx is almost as bad. Not quite as bad for reasons I'll mention in a moment but, in general, the so-called aspect lives up to its original way Ptolemy talked about it, which is (to retranslate the word "inconjunct") no aspect. The semi-sextile and quincunx are both non-aspects. I used to use them, and they just don't hold up.

The exception I mentioned, which makes the quincunx not quite as bad as the parallel is that there is another tight, hidden aspect disguised as the really close quincunx. It's that there are micro-aspects every 10° (though, necessarily, with very tiny orbs). I won't go into the background too much here (it's discussed many places on the forum), but it has to do with the auxiliary charts called the Novien or Navamsa. For present purposes, this is the same as a "9th harmonic chart," meaning it acts like the whole circle is repeated 9 times around the zodiac, or every 40°. Since every 40° is like a new conjunction, every 10° is like an opposition or square. (Way too long an explanation, I know - I apologize for not getting to the point faster.)

Anyway, the quincunx (150°) and semi-sextile (30°), even if not aspects in their own right, are examples of these 10° multiples. They aren't even the strongest such examples: For instance, 40° and 160° are full 40° multiples, so analogous to conjunctions.

Because such 10° aspects are based on ninths of the zodiac, their orbs are also going to be one-ninth what we normally would use. This means that orbs for the 10°multiple aspects are preferably 0°20' (x9 = 3°) and no more than about 0°40' (x9 = 6°). Your Saturn-Pluto quincunx is 0°45', which is pushing it: Multiple this by 9, and you'll see that it is like a 6°45' square. That's rather wide, and even less important because it involves two slow outer planets.

When we look at your Saturn aspects, you do have two or three of particular importance. Your Moon-Saturn trine, of course, is the champ - that's one of your most solid, most descriptive aspects. That establishes Saturn as a fundamental ergie in your psyche. Your Moon's dual aspects to Pluto and Saturn are among the more descriptive parts of you. (BTW, here is why Saturn-Pluto seems like an important aspect to you: They needn't have an aspect directly. They both aspect your Moon, so Saturn, Pluto (and Jupiter) characteristics most infuse your Moon.)

You also have two Class 2 Moon aspects (wider). Mercury-Saturn and Saturn-Uranus are both reasonably strong, and both are dynamic, energetic aspects.

The Class 3 aspect is going to be very weak, to the point of not being worth your time. Its traits are already showing in other places in your chart.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:02 am

Everything you said is true (I haven't tested Contra-Parralels or Parralels Jim you did say the Contra-Parralel sounds more theoretically possible however). Saturn-Pluto-Moon description fit me well, however the Moon-Jupiter does not (the Pluto-Jupiter does however). I can't seem to get into the signs, Capricorn is probably the closest to me personally speaking (even if it is loose Saturn-Moon trine my Sun is the only aspect, and on a personal level I do come across as rather Capricornian in nature probably partially do to this in tandem with Mars/Neptune/Uranus in Capy) . I would say if I had to choose a Planet that rules me it would be Saturn or Pluto, then maybe Jupiter, for whatever reason the angularity in Jupiter doesn't show up in me. (Maybe its Saturn-Pluto together that does this and I do see that these two both move slower and are less angular).

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:08 am

You don't choose a planet to "rule" you. You don't need to and you shouldn't. That's horary. You're not a lost bracelet.

Your chart is one piece, not a bunch of individual parts. You don't decide the left wheel of your car is the most important piece and announce to people you drive a left wheel.

Instead of trying to pick out a sign here and an aspect there that "fits" themselves, there are a lot of people who use their natal chart as a way of learning about themselves. Sort of a "this is the direction my life is supposed to go" rather than trying to swim against the current. Some people even use their natal chart for meditation, but that's too weird for me. (Navel gazing is not high on my list. I'm not that fascinating.)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:14 am

As I've said a few times, I think it's just a matter of maturing. You have all the pieces of your basic actions and reactions, but are missing the deep spiritual identity core, the root archetypes that enliven your soul from the inside out and make you who you fundamentally were put into the world to be. - These things aren't necessarily evident in youth, especially when (1) your nature is rebellious and striking against things, (2) there are strong opposing characteristics in your chart so that it is easier to pick one over the other instead of find your unique way to have them coexist in you, or (3) you've had severe early life conditions so that pain and pathology are driving much of your movement through life.

Yes, I;d forgotten, but I did theorize that there could be declination midpoint structures such as "Equator = Planet A / Planet B," which is what a contra-parallel would be. Just thinking aloud and speculating off the top of my head (or out of the other end :twisted: ), though.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:20 am

Ok. I note what you said about the whole chart Jsad. Although it seems like most people put most of their chart on their Sun anyway, I just note it happening somewhere else in my chart. Also Jim you say it's because I'm young, it very well may be, but I live to survive now, not worring about 15 years, and I don't sit around waiting to see if your theory is right, rather I'll try to utilize my chart for the way I am now. (This sounds like Saturn(Moon)Pluto, which in fine with.)

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:21 am

Jim, you talk better out of your other end than most astrologers do from the right end ;)
Time matters

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:58 am

I can see that Jim has asked you here (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1918#p13260) if you moved away from your birthplace or if you still live there, but I can't find an answer to that question?

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Same general Area.

DDonovanKinsolving
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by DDonovanKinsolving » Wed May 02, 2018 4:15 am

ScarletDepths wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am
Danica wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 am
Scarlet, have you tried yourself as a stand-up performer?
Just an idea that popped into my head, based on the combo of your Luminaries and angular planets.
No, stage life isnt really my thing.
ScarletDepths, can you (or do you) see yourself as LARPing through life? (I get this impression from a lot of what you've written, not astrologically. Also, no criticism is intended.)

-Derek

Soft Alpaca
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Soft Alpaca » Wed May 02, 2018 4:57 am

I don't have the energy for that. Also I'm not really offended by anything anyone has said on this site, they just take it as me being offended when in reality I'm just defensive.