Quintile Resource

Q&A and discussion on Aspects.
sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Quintile Resource

Post by sotonye » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:14 pm

I've experienced a lot of weird shit as a consequence of my spiritual practices, from animal summoning, to flying across a room in front of my mother and sister, to sending other objects flying here and there, to healing sicknesses, to influencing the behavior of others or simply having experiences of prescience, etc etc, and if I'm not mistaken this all relates quite well to the psychic unfolding represented by the quintile series of aspects. I'm wondering now what aspects between what planets represent the directions a mind can take in its growth. What planetary aspects represent a psychotic bent as in the case of Hitler, or the potential for outstanding genius in the case of Einstein? (And of course I'm wondering what my own aspects represent. A Sun/Mercury square within a degree, a Sun/Pluto square less than a degree, a Mercury/Pluto opposition within a degree, and a Venus/Uranus conjunction within a degree). It would be useful to have a resource on the matter and I'm wondering if we can start one.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Quintile Resource

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:28 pm

I've read this three times and I still don't actually know what you're asking.

Are you maybe asking for an aspect-by-aspect interpretation reference on quintiles? (I hope not, because I do sincerely hope to go to my grave without ever writing a book that gives separate interpretations for separate individual aspects.)

Just set up a 5th harmonic chart, ignore the angles, and read all close conjunctions, oppositions, and squares. Anyone who can incisively read a natal chart can do that easily (and anyone who can't already incisively read a natal chart has no business monkeying around with quintile interpretation). What would such a person be like?

In your case, this gives you:
Sun-Pluto 0°10'
Sun-Mercury 1°10'
Mercury-Pluto 1°20'
---------------------------
Venus-Uranus 0°49'
---------------------------
Moon-Jupiter 2°37'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:28 pm
I've read this three times and I still don't actually know what you're asking.

Are you maybe asking for an aspect-by-aspect interpretation reference on quintiles? (I hope not, because I do sincerely hope to go to my grave without ever writing a book that gives separate interpretations for separate individual aspects.)
Thats what I'm asking, yes.
Just set up a 5th harmonic chart, ignore the angles, and read all close conjunctions, oppositions, and squares. Anyone who can incisively read a natal chart can do that easily (and anyone who can't already incisively read a natal chart has no business monkeying around with quintile interpretation).
But we wouldn't read 5th harmonic aspects as we normally would, would we? Is there any considerable difference in interpretation?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:43 pm

If my understanding of them is correct, then we read them exactly as we read other aspects, but only one the specific context of when a person has unlocked significant kundalini release or other unlocking of biological genius.

The interpretation, then, is: The closer you get to that state, the more you will resemble these aspects.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Here's Hitler's 5th harmonic. I've intentionally created the illustration so that no implied information comes through (like sign placements) other than the aspects that are actually 5th harmonic series natal aspects. Look at this chart and ask yourself: What would this person be like? The more his genius unlocked, the crazier and more homicidal he got. (I'll come back and delete the illustration later.)
Hitler 5th.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:43 pm
If my understanding of them is correct, then we read them exactly as we read other aspects, but only one the specific context of when a person has unlocked significant kundalini release or other unlocking of biological genius.

The interpretation, then, is: The closer you get to that state, the more you will resemble these aspects.
Wow what that's amazing! Thank you, this is really cool and helps answer all of my questions.

sotonye
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by sotonye » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 pm
Here's Hitler's 5th harmonic. I've intentionally created the illustration so that no implied information comes through (like sign placements) other than the aspects that are actually 5th harmonic series natal aspects. Look at this chart and ask yourself: What would this person be like? The more his genius unlocked, the crazier and more homicidal he got. (I'll come back and delete the illustration later.)
I see yes that makes perfect sense. If I saw this chart and didn't know who it belonged to, I'd probably think the native is capable of unusual feats for ill, or at the very least that he doesn't really get on well with others. Again, thank you Mr. Eshelman, this is really brilliant stuff here