Feb 3 2019 Super Bowl, app end of game 10:45 PM EST

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
SteveS
Nabu
Feb 3 2019 Super Bowl, app end of game 10:45 PM EST

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:20 pm

There are 8 NFL Teams left vying for the Super Bowl Championship to be played 2-3-2019, app end of game 10:30 PM EST. Here are the Vegas odds for each team winning this Championship.

Dallas Cowboys +1200
Indianapolis Colts +1000
Kansas City Chiefs (Missouri) +500
New England Patriots +600
Los Angeles Rams + 450
New Orleans Saints +250
Philadelphia Eagles + 1000
Los Angeles Chargers + 750

Normally, we would wait until the final two teams to run the Sidereal Mundane Astrology analysis. But based only on the Master Chart of the year the Capsolar (2019) and its daily charts, the 3 teams most likely to win the Super Bowl are:

Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Rams
Los Angeles Chargers

Maybe good news for the fans on the West Coast, but still early in this sporting contest.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Feb 3 2019 Super Bowl, app end of game 10:45 PM EST

Post by Veronica » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:29 pm

It looks like my lucky SSR jupiter for 2019 wont help me win big on this then. Dang it. I dont understand odds and betting but with the rams at 450 I would think that would be a big pay out.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:55 pm

SteveS wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:20 pm
Dallas Cowboys +1200
Indianapolis Colts +1000
Kansas City Chiefs (Missouri) +500
New England Patriots +600
Los Angeles Rams + 450
New Orleans Saints +250
Philadelphia Eagles + 1000
Los Angeles Chargers + 750
Yes, it looks like we can count New Orleans out with that very exact Saturn.

KC, Dallas, and Boston get "odds flipper / turn-over" Uranus for the day. Indianapolis (just going by an astro-map) seems to have Saturn for game day.

I have to look at actual charts to see how much Jupiter LA is actually getting on game day. I do like Sun cutting through Philly.

LATER: Jupiter not only has benefics in the Capsolar, it has transiting Jupiter on CapQ for the game. An opponent with a single Saturn up for the day will hand them the bowl.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Based on the Capsolars:
New Orleans & Indianapolis can't win.
Kansas City is shaky.
Los Angeles has a good leg up .
Philadelphia has an intriguing picture, unclear of outcome.

Rounding out the with Cansolar:
Boston is a loser.
Dallas looks mildly positive

Based on Transits to Capsolar:
Dallas looks positive
Shaky Kansas City gets a major redemption
Los Angeles has nothing to say
Philadelphia remains an intriguing picture, unclear of outcome.

Based on the CapQ:
Dallas (which already looks positive) has rough competition
Los Angeles (which already looks positive) looks VERY positive
Philadelphia (primed for turn-overs) looks heroic and gets press

Rounding out with the CanQ
Kansas City is non-committal, leaving a slightly-positive condition

IN CONCLUSION
Individual pairings matter a great deal, so we still can't make final conclusions. However, LA and, perhaps similarly, KC look good. Dallas looks lucky but has hard competition. Philadelphia doesn't have a clear win-lose indicator, but brings surprises (turn-overs) and seems to be in the news that day.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 am

8-) analysis Jim. Your analysis appears to be confirming my quick early analysis from these 8 teams that the SMA % are indicating a NFC LA Rams match-up with AFC Kansas City Chiefs for the Super Bowl Championship. We will know more after this weekend when we will know the teams playing for the NFC/AFC Championships.

Jim, as a possibility, I would be very interested in your bottom line analysis for the possible SMA predicted winner with a Rams-Kansas City Chiefs match-up in the Super Bowl.

Veronica wrote:
I don’t understand odds and betting but with the rams at 450 I would think that would be a big pay out.
V, as for now, if you bet 100 $ on the Rams to win the Super Bowl at + 450, and if Rams won it you would win 450 $. If Rams didn’t win you would lose 100 $. But, if you made this bet now and the Rams make it to the Super Bowl, you would be in a great betting strategy for a hedge bet where you would win $ no matter who wins the Super Bowl. Lets use play money and bet 100 $ on the Rams winning the Super Bowl, and if the Rams make it to the Super Bowl, I will demonstrate with the new betting odds for the two possible teams playing in the Super Bowl how you could make a hedge bet and win money no matter who wins the Super Bowl.

It is my understanding and long experience with betting odds which gives me a unique betting advantage understanding and using Jim’s great work with his Super Bowl Report using Sidereal Mundane Astrology. In fact, if professional sports gamblers understood Jim’s work on Sidereal Mundane Astrology with championship’s sporting contests, they would understand a very unique betting advantage using early betting odds, SMA would be a most valuable tool for the the professional sports gambler.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:13 am

SteveS wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:13 am
Jim, as a possibility, I would be very interested in your bottom line analysis for the possible SMA predicted winner with a Rams-Kansas City Chiefs match-up in the Super Bowl.
YEAR CHART
LA (Capsolar): Jupiter on EP (0°23'), Neptune on IC (2°25'), Venus more widely foreground, Venus-Neptune mundane sq. 2°49', Jupiter-Neptune sq. 0°17'. Looks splendidly positive (best West Coast Capsolar in years); I'm not sure whether Jupiter-Neptune will let "investors" down, but we've seen a lot of Venus-Neptune for scintillating wins.
KC (Capsolar): Mars on IC (1°52') afflicted by medium square to non-foreground Saturn. Jupiter more widely foreground, partile sq. non-foreground Neptune.
CONCLUSION: LA has a significant advantage over KC. Unless a Saturn intervenes for LA along the way, this is probably enough to win.

TRANSITS TO YEAR CHART
LA (Capsolar): None. FWIW, transits to Cansolar are primarily Mercury, i.e., "in the news" for the day, which may increase the chance of them being in the game.
KC (Capsolar): t Jupiter conj. s Asc (0°08').
CONCLUSION: Significant advantage to KC for the day.

YEAR CHART QUOTIDIAN
LA (CapQ): Q Asc conj. t Jupiter 0°23'.
KC: Q EP conj. s Sun (0°10'). Q MC op. s Uranus 0°32', t Uranus 0°22'.
CONCLUSION: LA has a strong win indicator, though KC hos heroism and factors that shake-up the game with turn-overs.

FINAL CONCLUSION
This one is interesting. We could say it's tied because one team has Jupiter on Capsolar Asc, one has it on CapQ Ascendant, and (biggest factor) there isn't a Saturn to be found.

Yet, of the two, LA's Capsolar is unquestionably more positive. All other things being even, go with the Capsolar, so I have to say LA would be the winner though there would be something extremely positive for both teams.

My one noteworthy doubt in this is that LA psychologically is not a pro football town (though it's very much a college football town). It's always been hard to stir excitement and enthusiasm for past teams. Since what we are really measuring here is popular local reaction to outcomes, I think we have to weigh that in. But on a straightforward reading of the charts on equal footing, LA wins.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:05 am

Jim wrote:
My one noteworthy doubt in this is that LA psychologically is not a pro football town (though it's very much a college football town). It's always been hard to stir excitement and enthusiasm for past teams. Since what we are really measuring here is popular local reaction to outcomes, I think we have to weigh that in. But on a straightforward reading of the charts on equal footing, LA wins.
I understand completely Jim about the LA psychologically--- beautiful analysis. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:40 am

Vegas odds for only winning the NFC & AFC Championships:
NFC:
New Orleans Saints -150
Rams +200
Dallas Cowboys + 700
Eagles +600
AFC:
Kansas City Chiefs +120
New England Patriots +150
LA Chargers + 400
Indianapolis Colts +450

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:44 am

New Orleans can't win the Super Bowl, according to the charts. One wonders if they can take the division but, if so, the Chiefs will have it all over them February 3.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:50 am

Exactly my friend! :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:26 am

Vegas odds for only the two teams paired in the Super Bowl
2019 SUPERBOWL LIII POSSIBLE MATCHUPS
Wager Cutoff: 01/12/2019 15:35:00
(ALL BETS ACTION)
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS DALLAS COWBOYS+3300
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS LOS ANGELES RAMS+1400
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS+1000
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES+3300
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS VS DALLAS COWBOYS+1600
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS VS LOS ANGELES RAMS+600
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS+400
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS VS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES+1600
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS VS DALLAS COWBOYS+2800
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS VS LOS ANGELES RAMS+1200
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS+800
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS VS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES+2800
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS VS DALLAS COWBOYS+2000
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS VS LOS ANGELES RAMS+800
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS+500
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS VS PHILADELPHIA EAGLES+2000

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:06 am

Based solely on the 2019 Capsolars and their daily extensions with Jim’s observations for the 8 remaining teams and their city locations, I am going to place these first time 4 experimental type recreational odds wagers on the possible match-up for the two teams paired in the Super Bowl.

1: Risking 25$ to win 150$ on a possible match-up for Kansas City Chiefs vs LA Rams +600
2: Risking 25$ to win 100$ on a possible match-up for Chiefs vs New Orleans +400
3: Risking 25$ to win 300$ on a possible match-up for LA Chargers vs LA Rams +1200
4: Risking 25$ to win 200$ on a possible match-up for LA Chargers vs New Orleans +800

So, I have a total of 100$ risked and one of the above 4 combo match-ups needs to hit for me to win $ no matter which of the above 4 combo match-ups is paired for the Super Bowl.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:33 am

The Point Spreads and Money Lines (ML) for the four NFL games this weekend. * Money Line bets are for only winning the game (no point spreads involved.)

1/12
Kansas City Chiefs -5 vs Indianapolis Colts; ML: Chiefs -225, Colts +185
LA Rams -7 vs Dallas Cowboys; ML Rams -340, Cowboys +270

1/13
New England Patriots -4 vs LA Chargers, ML: Patriots -200, Chargers +170
New Orleans Saints -8 vs Philadelphia Eagles: ML: Saints -400, Eagles +310

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:50 am

SteveS wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:33 am
1/12
Kansas City Chiefs -5 vs Indianapolis Colts; ML: Chiefs -225, Colts +185
LA Rams -7 vs Dallas Cowboys; ML Rams -340, Cowboys +270
I know Indy can't win the Super Bowl, but we're not to the new "fatal" Capsolar yet; so I looked at the current one. Transiting Saturn is on Indianapolis' Capsolar IC right now. (I haven't done a full workup, just spot-checked.) - But Kansas City doesn't have a great day either, since it's on the Capsolar Moon-Mercury-Saturn line and has them back on CapQ angles today. This will be one to call not at all, or only based on the most likely winning team - Kansas City.

Dallas, of course, is right on the Capsolar Moon-Mercury-Saturn IC line. "Not their year." Worse, the nearly-expired Capsolar brings IC right back to ingress Saturn in Dallas today. "Not their day, either" - especially because LA has Jupiter transiting Capsolar IC AND CapQ IC today.
1/13
New England Patriots -4 vs LA Chargers, ML: Patriots -200, Chargers +170
New Orleans Saints -8 vs Philadelphia Eagles: ML: Saints -400, Eagles +310
As already mentioned, LA has a great double-Jupiter chart setup today. Meanwhile, Boston's charts look really exciting - I'd take them (by themselves) as "winning" excitement, even though neither Saturn nor Jupiter is involved. Probably a lot of turn0-overs. This one may surprise people and go against the Patriots.

New Orleans, which can't win the Super Bowl, has Mercury-Mars on its Capsolar angles today, which weighs a little against them. They also have Mars exactly on CapQ Dsc. Philadelphia has Sun and Uranus transiting its Capsolar angles and odds-confounding Pluto and Uranus on CapQ angles (plus Sun). I'm not sure this is enough to bet on this game but the charts suggest the Eagles will confound the odds and knock the Saints out of the running.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:21 am

8-) Very interesting analysis Jim. As of now, I have no betting action this weekend because we are not down to ‘Championship’ games. But your analysis has prompted me to make a ‘two team 6 pt.-teaser’ wager. Here is how this works and looks like:
LA Rams -1
Philadelphia Eagles +14
Both of these teams have to cover the above spreads in this two team teaser. LA Rams have to win by 2 points or more; and Eagles can’t lose by more than 14. I will wager 50$. Will be fun to see how these contests work out in our first experiment looking at 8 remaining teams before final Super Bowl.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:48 am

Jim wrote pertaining to this game today:
New Orleans, which can't win the Super Bowl, has Mercury-Mars on its Capsolar angles today, which weighs a little against them. They also have Mars exactly on CapQ Dsc. Philadelphia has Sun and Uranus transiting its Capsolar angles and odds-confounding Pluto and Uranus on CapQ angles (plus Sun). I'm not sure this is enough to bet on this game but the charts suggest the Eagles will confound the odds and knock the Saints out of the running.
This game is going to be very interesting with the Sidereal Mundane Astrology symbolism. Vegas has New Orleans as the favorite team to win the Super Bowl. In today's game New Orleans is a 8 point favorite over Philadelphia and Vegas is offering a bettor 3-1 Money Line odds Philadelphia will not win this game today. This means if the bettor bets 100$ on Philadelphia to pull off a very significant upset today by winning vs New Orleans, the better would win 300$.

I will risk 50$ to win 150$ with the Money Line, wagering Philadelphia has at least 50% chance to pull-off the upset and win this game today. Win or lose for the bettor, we see good betting value with the Money Line for this game using Jim’s Report for Sidereal Mundane Astrology to pick winners/losers. I read Mercury-Mars ‘on New Orleans Capsolar angles’ today as their fans experiencing mental anger with a loss, and my research with angular CapQ Uranus-Pluto symbolism show a higher % for a team to pull-off a significant up-set, provided that team is not favored with the point spread. But, my research shows when we use Sidereal Mundane Astrology for a non-championship game, we reduced % for Sidereal Mundane Astrology predicting accurately a win or loss. However, Jim's Report for Super Bowl's (a major championship game) using Sidereal Mundane Astrology as a tool, show a very high % for predicting winners/losers.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:36 am

SteveS wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:06 am
Based solely on the 2019 Capsolars and their daily extensions with Jim’s observations for the 8 remaining teams and their city locations, I am going to place these first time 4 experimental type recreational odds wagers on the possible match-up for the two teams paired in the Super Bowl.

1: Risking 25$ to win 150$ on a possible match-up for Kansas City Chiefs vs LA Rams +600
2: Risking 25$ to win 100$ on a possible match-up for Chiefs vs New Orleans +400
3: Risking 25$ to win 300$ on a possible match-up for LA Chargers vs LA Rams +1200
4: Risking 25$ to win 200$ on a possible match-up for LA Chargers vs New Orleans +800

So, I have a total of 100$ risked and one of the above 4 combo match-ups needs to hit for me to win $ no matter which of the above 4 combo match-ups is paired for the Super Bowl.
Is this what meant about hedging your bet?

I feel like I can almost understand gambling and odds and ratios, but Im either overthinking it or Im missing a piece.
I really would love to capitalize on my lucky Jupiter.
I used to pick race horses and football teams for my dad based on intuition and made him quite a bit of money.
I have that attitude that the universe is on my side and wants me to be sucessful. But I also have the attitude I dont need a winning lottery ticket to validate the universe is on my side. Most gamblers have low self esteem and gamble to feel that God was shining on them, but I always feel that. I know in my case my lack of money is due to me being anti social/culture and not needing the orgy of things money can buy.
I used to rnter sweepstakes and contests alot and win like crazy. Its timing and adapibility and attitude that makes for winning.
Id like to win money so I dont have to ever worry about being thrown away out onto the streets again.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:58 pm

V asked:
Is this what meant about hedging your bet?
Yes, and No. BUT, this is exactly how to set-up a sound strategy for ‘hedge betting.’ Before you can begin a strategy for hedge betting, you first must be able to get odds in your favor. The above odds could allow a bettor for a winning betting advantage for a final championship game. Sidereal Mundane Astrology allows the seasoned experienced ‘hedge’ bettor an enhanced advantage for low risks with winnings, but it takes experience sports betting to understand why Sidereal Mundane Astrology with Jim’s Super Bowl Report allows an enhanced advantage. This does not mean you win all the time, but offers very high % you net out recreational $ over the long run. If you enjoy recreational gambling---then do your best to become successful at recreational gambling--this will allow more time gambling with more fun in life. :)

V wrote:
I feel like I can almost understand gambling and odds and ratios, but Im either overthinking it or Im missing a piece.
It can easily appear like 'overthinking but believe me its not, there is an art to hedge betting but takes right kind of experienced and teachings. The main thing you are missing is experience with understanding from a detailed explanation/teaching. When I was in my 20’’s with my first trip to Vegas, I hung out in the sports betting parlors (drinks were free) :), and I was very fortunate to get hooked-up with very wise (older) betting ‘Sharks’ and one of these ‘Sharks’ took me aside and told me to get a note pad and take a-lot of notes; he was going to teach me all of his ‘secrets’ for successful recreational gambling pertaining to sports gambling. I was in Vegas for 7 days so it was extensive teachings with him answering all my Virgo questions. One of the main things I was taught: possible times for sound hedge betting for increases % for winning with low risk with a very discipline money management plan. When I got hooked-up with Jim and this forum, Jim was able to supply a very important KEY for my recreational gaming successes—his free Super Bowl Report on this forum pertaining to Sidereal Mundane Astrology. If you are very serious in learning Jim’s Super Bowl teachings, I would be glad to spend a-lot of my retired time answering your specific questions for a better understanding, as long as you have Solar Fire. But, be sure to take serious notes. :)

V wrote:
With Jupiter cycles, you first want to seek things out for enhancing fun TIMES for your life--Jupiter is our greater Benefit and Jupiter belongs to all of us, at certain times. Since I have been a recreational gambler as a young adult, I have many times taken my Jupiter cycles for first, social fun in Casinos with people I enjoy being with combined with recreational gambling. Recreational gambling is fun as long as you abide by the Uno # 1 Rule: Never ever gamble with money you can’t afford to lose. In other words, treat gambling as recreational entertainment. Winning consistently with recreational gambling is even more fun. :)

V wrote:
Id like to win money so I dont have to ever worry about being thrown away out onto the streets again.
I would not recommend this attitude approach, only recreational money you can afford to lose and having fun with people you enjoy being around in life—kinda like an expense going out with friends for dinner and a movie, play, concert, etc. There all kinds of professional gamblers in Vegas who are true professional and have certain methods for being successful by making a living gambling, you and I will never become a true professional gambler earning our sole incomes from gambling---too late in our lives. :)

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:56 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:50 am
As already mentioned, LA has a great double-Jupiter chart setup today. Meanwhile, Boston's charts look really exciting - I'd take them (by themselves) as "winning" excitement, even though neither Saturn nor Jupiter is involved. Probably a lot of turn0-overs. This one may surprise people and go against the Patriots.

I see neither of these was correct. I hop it was clear I was uncomfortable with both of these. In the end, the Patriots and the Saints took the day.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:32 am

Jim wrote:
I hope it was clear I was uncomfortable with both of these. In the end, the Patriots and the Saints took the day.
Indeed, very clear, your most excellent Super Bowl Report is based on a statistical analysis for only the winners/losers for 50 Super Bowls, not for non-championship games. IMO-- with my research, SMA does not perform well with non-championship final games.

I have an AA rated chart for Tom Brady (QB for Patriots) who is the hunt for another Super Bowl ring. I see some very interesting symbolism coming-up for Brady, will discuss later. His AA timed birth which I have a copy of his BC is: Aug 3 1977, 11:48 AM PDT, San Mateo, California, 37N34; 122W19

This Sundays Jan 20 games:
Saints -3.5 vs Rams; ML Saints -180, Rams +150, app end of game 6:00 PM CST
Chiefs – 3 vs Patriots; ML Chiefs -160, Patriots + 135, app end of game 10:00 PM

Jim, if New Orleans wins this Sunday, they will go to Super Bowl and using the SMA guidelines in your Super Bowl Report, there will be high % New Orleans looses the Super Bowl.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:13 am

New odds for winning Super Bowl:
Saints +175
Chiefs +250
Patriots +325
Rams +400

Only For Match-Up Odds In Super Bowl; Not For Winning Super Bowl:
Chiefs vs Saints +160
Patriots vs Saints +250
Chiefs vs Rams +270
Patriots vs Rams + 400

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:59 am

SteveS wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:58 pm

V wrote:
With Jupiter cycles, you first want to seek things out for enhancing fun TIMES for your life--Jupiter is our greater Benefit and Jupiter belongs to all of us, at certain times. Since I have been a recreational gambler as a young adult, I have many times taken my Jupiter cycles for first, social fun in Casinos with people I enjoy being with combined with recreational gambling. Recreational gambling is fun as long as you abide by the Uno # 1 Rule: Never ever gamble with money you can’t afford to lose. In other words, treat gambling as recreational entertainment. Winning consistently with recreational gambling is even more fun. :)

V wrote:
I would not recommend this attitude approach, only recreational money you can afford to lose and having fun with people you enjoy being around in life—kinda like an expense going out with friends for dinner and a movie, play, concert, etc. There all kinds of professional gamblers in Vegas who are true professional and have certain methods for being successful by making a living gambling, you and I will never become a true professional gambler earning our sole incomes from gambling---too late in our lives. :)
Good information Steve!
I don't have Solar fire. I use Astro.com.

I never really found gambling fun, but I love playing games.

I would never use any money that isnt recreational, which I do not have now any ways. Id like to just enter a sweepstakes to win a free RV and then Id have a home for ever:)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:44 am

V wrote:
I never really found gambling fun, but I love playing games.
I understand V. I started gambling when I was in the 7th grade. I was born with a gambling/speculating chart and was placed in a career where I earned my living speculating on what movie would gross the most $ for a Theater Company would did not have enough screens to play all the movies on opening date. My favorite form of gambling is Poker and have played in a weekly game once a week since I was 21. Poker is a tremendous social outlet for me as well as most challenging. When I ran into Sidereal Astrology, I realized the tremendous potential it had in my life for increasing my winning gambling %. I wish I had kelp all of my detailed astro notes when I would re-locate myself to different parts of the USA for gambling purposes using Sidereal Astrology. It would have made some interesting posts pertaining ‘election’ charts using Sidereal Astrology. If it’s not fun, indeed—don’t gamble.

V wrote:
Id like to just enter a sweepstakes to win a free RV and then Id have a home for ever:)
I understand V. Keep entering those sweepstakes—you never know :) . A fully paid home is a true spiritual sanctuary and it is a crime/tragic we are now living in a usury economic system where it is not possible for most to ever own a home. I was lucky, I saved enough money early in my economic life where I was able to purchase a small inexpensive home built in 1887.

mikestar13
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by mikestar13 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:03 pm

Well we know the teams. Rams vs. Patriots, both won in overtime which is an NFL first. The Ram's win was tarnished by the notorious non-call with 1:45 left. A great comeback from being down 13-0 at one point. Patriots vs.Chiefs was a real nail-biter. Astrological explanations? Picks for the Super Bowl?
Time matters

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:20 am

Mikestar wrote:
Well we know the teams. Rams vs. Patriots, both won in overtime which is an NFL first.
:) The two most exciting gut wrenching emotional NFL playoff games on 'one day' I have ever witness in my life, probably contributed emotionally wise to the Super Moon which occurred on this day.
Astrological explanations?
The astro explanations were everywhere. Jim has made it very clear in this thread using his great work with predicting Super Bowl losers/winner, there was no way New Orleans was going to win this Super Bowl. This meant New Orleans had to lose their game yesterday or lose in the Super Bowl. Also Jim made it clear LA had the most benefic Capsolar (Master Chart of the Year) the city has had in years, which certainly gives us par-excellent symbolism why LA won. And yes, New Orleans got shafted my a ‘no call’ which would have given them the victory. But timing is everything and when its time for a team to lose the heavens trough the field of Sidereal Mundane Astrology times the loss.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:35 am

My predictions:

YEAR CHART
LA (Capsolar): Jupiter on EP (0°23'), Neptune on IC (2°25'), Venus more widely foreground, Venus-Neptune mundane sq. 2°49', Jupiter-Neptune sq. 0°17'. Looks splendidly positive (best West Coast Capsolar in years); I'm not sure whether Jupiter-Neptune will let "investors" down, but we've seen a lot of Venus-Neptune for scintillating wins.
BOSTON (Cansolar): Capsolar is dormant (with Saturn 3°43' from Asc its closest angularity). Cansolar has Saturn exactly 3°00' from IC.
CONCLUSION: Saturn is just on the edge of making this the only chart we need, with LA having all the advantage; but, since it's so close, I want to see some other evidence.

TRANSITS TO YEAR CHART
LA (Capsolar): None. FWIW, transits to Cansolar are primarily Mercury, i.e., "in the news" for the day, which may increase the chance of them being in the game.
BOSTON: None.
CONCLUSION: None.

YEAR CHART QUOTIDIAN
LA (CapQ): Q Asc conj. t Jupiter 0°23'.
BOSTON: Q Asc sq. t Uranus 0°27', s Uranus 0°08'. p EP conj. t Mercury 1°15'
CONCLUSION: LA has the winning mark, though Uranus for the Patriots requires we wonder if there will be a last minute Brady surprise.

FINAL CONCLUSION
Los Angeles wins. Boston's CapQ tells us there will be a lot of turn-overs and excitement. Nonetheless, on LA's side we have Jupiter angular in the Capsolar and CapQ with no adverse marks and a few extra "fan favorite" aspects. For Boston, instead of Jupiter we have Saturn technically in the near foreground.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:27 am

I wrote earlier in this thread as a demonstration example for making a possible future hedge bet using Jim's Sidereal Mundane Astrology guidelines in his Super Bowl Report analysis:
V, as for now, if you bet 100 $ on the Rams to win the Super Bowl at + 450, and if Rams won it you would win 450 $. If Rams didn’t win you would lose 100 $. But, if you made this bet now and the Rams make it to the Super Bowl, you would be in a great betting strategy for a hedge bet where you would win $ no matter who wins the Super Bowl. Let’s use play money and bet 100 $ on the Rams winning the Super Bowl, and if the Rams make it to the Super Bowl, I will demonstrate with the new betting odds for the two possible teams playing in the Super Bowl how you could make a hedge bet and win money no matter who wins the Super Bowl.
3 weeks ago with 8 teams left in the playoffs, it was obvious that LA had the most benefic Sidereal Mundane Astrology charts compared to the other 7 teams. Vegas was giving a +450 for LA Rams to win Super Bowl. For a fun recreational bet, I bet 100$ on Rams to win Super Bowl which would pay me 450$ if Rams win Super Bowl.

The betting line for the Super Bowl: Rams vs Patriots is Patriots are favored by 2 points. This allows me a most excellent ‘hedge’ bet where I can now bet money on the Patriots to win this game and net a profit no matter who wins the Super Bowl unless the Patriots win by 1 point.

For example in this case: I would now bet 200$ on the Patriots -2. If the Rams win the Super Bowl I win 450$ but have to subtract 200$ because I lose my 200$ wager on the Patriots for a net profit of 250$. If the Patriots win by 2 or more points, I would win 200$ but must subtract 100$ by losing my initial wager of 100$ on the Rams wining the Super Bowl, for a net profit of 100$. And this is exactly what I would do because I have a malefic Lunar Return beginning Jan 30 and the Super Bowl is Feb 3. Now if I had a benefic Lunar Return I would bet 100$ on the Patriots to win where the worst case scenario I would break even if the Patriots win and best case scenario, I would win 350$ if LA Rams win. In a Casino Sports betting parlor, this is called ‘hedge’ betting which so-called professional bettors use as a strategy betting tool to reduce their $ risk exposure.

But the most important matter in this thread is the clear fact that Jim's Super Bowl Report guidelines for picking losers/winners clearly picked the Rams 3 weeks ago as the high % team to win this Super Bowl with 8 teams vying for the Super Bowl winner. There is no such thing as picking a sure winner or loser, only using all tools available for picking high(er) % winners or losers.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:02 pm

https://www.windowscentral.com/i-played ... -i-learned

The above article is quite interesting - at least, quite fun. There is a program called Madden that simulates sports events and predicts the outcome. The author of the article ran Madden on this weekend's came and gave a step by step breakdown of how the game would go the first time he ran it.

He simulated the game (with data on the current players) 100 times altogether. Though the first game came out 27-17 Rams, over the whole 100 simulations it came out 29-26 Rams.

Steve, I thought you'd have fun with this.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:35 am

:) Interesting fun game, but I am having too much fun with SMA seriously predicting championship games with high %. :)

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:28 am

Bettor X places 3.8 Million Money Line Bet +120 for Rams to Win Super Bowl:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/re ... a9I#page=2

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:04 pm

Oh, well.

I hear it was a pretty lame game, too.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:19 am

The most boring Super Bowl ever, but at least it offered LA fans fun and hope for winning it to the end of the game which the Jupiter symbolism offered for a change with the LA Rams.