Directing with Solar Arcs a Composite Chart

Q&A and discussion on Solar Arc Directions.
SteveS
Nabu
Directing with Solar Arcs a Composite Chart

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:59 pm

Jim, taking a computed composite chart with solarfire, do you know a way with solarfire to begin Solar Arc directing into the future with the day & time of the marriage for the composite chart, in order to look at certain years of the marriage?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: Directing with Solar Arcs a Composite Chart

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:31 pm

SteveS wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:59 pm
Jim, taking a computed composite chart with solarfire, do you know a way with solarfire to begin Solar Arc directing into the future with the day & time of the marriage for the composite chart, in order to look at certain years of the marriage?
You can't do it dynamically, but you can spot check dates. Just calculate two Solar Arc charts, then make a composite of them. (With Solar Arcs, you can estimate pretty well in between.)

For Marion's and my scheduled wedding date, this gives:

d Mercury conj. c MC 0°20' ap.
d Jupiter sq. c Neptune 24' sep.
-- d Venus sqq. c Neptune 31' ap.
d MC conj. c Moon 33' ap.
d Moon conj. c Uranus 39' ap.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:37 pm

Thanks Jim, tell me again your wedding date in May so I can check to see if I can duplicate your directions. Marion's date of birth?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:11 pm

SteveS wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:37 pm
Thanks Jim, tell me again your wedding date in May so I can check to see if I can duplicate your directions. Marion's date of birth?
May 27, 2019, use 6 PM (it will be within a few minutes of that). I'll PM you her birth data (since she hasn't posted it here).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Thanks Jim.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Noel Tyl offers some excellent, interesting history about how Solar Arcs developed and blossomed into a Gold Standard of foreknowledge in the second half of the 20th Century. Pages 7-20 in his book, ‘Solar Arcs’, Astrology’s Most Successful Predictive System.

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:59 am

I think my composite is an interesting example of how this method of starting the solar arcs from the year that courtship started actually is very descriptive. We started our courtship in 2007, so it's been 12 years.

As we just separated we see it is very descriptive of what is happening in the chart moving the planets ca 12 degrees:
d. Saturn is on the Sun now.
d. Moon is square Pluto
d. Sun square Neptune
d. Venus trine Neptune = moving out of orb next year.
d. Uranus sq. Saturn.

d. Jupiter has probably been helping to keep things together in the last few years with the Ven-Nep and IC to Pl... but has now moved out of orb.

Given that the birth time might be slightly off... the angles are possibly not perfectly exact, but don't know that yet. However, if the IC is perfectly right, then it means it is partile Pluto now as we parted.
IF the birth time is a few min. earlier and we would use the reference place of the place we met (Rvk) then the comp d. ASC would now be on Saturn and comp d. IC would be on Mars = fits just as well as the Pluto....but that would likely mean that either of us would possibly die or the final separation is when it hits Pluto, death or transformation of the relationship....OR relocation.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:24 am

Arena wrote:
I think my composite is an interesting example of how this method of starting the solar arcs from the year that courtship started actually is very descriptive. We started our courtship in 2007, so it's been 12 years.
I may change my mind, but based on my spot checking the precise timing of major events in my wife’s and I 48 years of marriage/relationship, measured from the First Date, Solar Arching the Midpoints of a Composite Chart for an important relationship may be the most important astrological relationship tool for seeing into the future of an important relationship. This means that every major relationship on the planet is being influence by the Solar Arc Composite Midpoints with a natural astrological law. Any astrologer who has seriously investigated Solar Arcs with their own Natal Chart knows the importance of Solar Arcs timing important life developments, particularly with the Natal Angles. Why not the same for Composite Midpoints for an important relationship???

Arena
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Arena » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:38 am

Interesting indeed.

I decided to look into the composite for me and my ex husband, started courtship in Oct 1995, married in June 1997, separated in spring 2001 (when t.Pluto was partile my rel. DSC to Rvk) and final divorce signature on July 2nd 2002.

IF his mother remembers his birth time right (not sure and never had his birth certificate) then our composite is quite interesting. It has Jupiter very close to the MC, perhaps symbolic for us getting married so soon.
It has the Sun, Venus and Saturn all within 2°, Sun at 14,50, Saturn at 15,35 and Venus at 16,06 with Neptune on the opposite side at 9,28 ... so about 5 yrs into the relationship Neptune hits that cluster conj. It has Moon in the 4th square Uranus in the 7th, perfecting the square in about 4 degrees (we moved countries in 1998, almost 3 yrs into our relationship). It has the DSC somewhere close to the middle between Pluto and Uranus in the 7th and they are about 15 degree apart! So that relationship was destined to be broken, it seems, and also destined to stray and we both did.

I suspect the d.Pluto touching the DSC or in partile aspect will mean the final divorce. We signed the papers almost 7 yrs after we met.