Veronica

Feel free to post your full birthdata & open a discussion on your own chart. Tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Veronica

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:19 am

I had the most unveiling experience of my life the weekend we murdered Karen.
20 years ago or so Karen would not have had the right to choose her own passing. She would have been forced into life prolonging proceedings to capitalize on her existence.
I am so grateful that those days are gone and that ignorance had been brought to light on the human spirit, on Soul and matter itself.

In helping Karen cross over into the spirit world to take her place with all of our ancestors......all the way back to the first of our kind, the first torus/mouth/butthole that our branch of life forms .......I recieved a true allie in the spirit world.

I dont think most people experience the other side. I think that most all of humanities senses have been dulled down and that they are completely unaware of all the gazillion things going on *right around them* that they are so completely blind too. I think that a good term for a moon Neptune Jupiter conjunction is Cilia, like a hair folical....an acutely sensitive rod that detects the micro movements of certain specific vibrations given off by other things in the environment.

That's what I feel when people lie to me. I feel the itty bitty discrepancies in their molecular movement. In the voice or body language or aura. Your body knows a lie, there are tests of strength that show how your life force and vitality drop when you lie.

WT F indeed though

My landlord's are offering me 1 thousand to be out in two weeks. But they say they understand these things take time. I understand they want to capitalize on the market. They could get 250k all day maybe more, people are buying stupid right now.

I want to share an experience I had swimming in the spirit world when Karen Passed and I battled between not knowing if I was the product of a horrid mother and father who didn't want me and were self obsessive addicts, or the strange star crossed lovers of my sister and her sweet young love.

In my past I would often call beseechingly to my mother in the spirit world to give me words of love and encouragement, I would ask her to play a song on my music player, with the chance of any song or genre coming up from my millions of options. I felt empowered to feel meaning and connection.

But there I was, remembering events from my past and now seeing them as they truly were, my mother being mean and nasty, and Karen being loving.

I was so confused and felt like I was being ripped apart inside not knowing if I was the product of grief or grace.

Wtf again

My soul ripped open as I sobbed Who The F u c k am I to my music player.

And as I heard the first chord,
I broke down in a gazillion pieces of salt water

https://youtu.be/XbTIZkxjvk0
If my sister had been my mother then this boy would have been my father, Daniel was the love of her life.

I didn't know what it was like to have an ancestor in the spirit world who actually loved me. I was delusional before. Karen is right there, I see her and feel her and it is such a freeing experience.

I will never feel the need to divine or ask my mother to play me song again.

But please understand me in that they are there watching seeing knowing and that you can't hide or run away, and just because you cant see them doesnt mean they dont know everything. It seems like people dont realize that we are totally enmeshed and emersed in worlds upon worlds upon worlds, all around us like a big fish bowl and we are swimming in it all.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:03 am

In California, if a landlord requires you to move for that kind of reason - specifically if it's because they're selling - they have to pay your reasonable relocation fees (which can include having to pay for your actual move and such costs as deposits on a new place).

I don't know if NY has such requirements. If it does, then the $1K offer is peanuts.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:52 am

I agree. $1000 is peanuts.

You didn't "murder" Karen. Please don't use that word. She chose and you did what she wanted. Don't denigrate the love that takes by calling it something it's not.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:52 am
I agree. $1000 is peanuts.

You didn't "murder" Karen. Please don't use that word. She chose and you did what she wanted. Don't denigrate the love that takes by calling it something it's not.
But that is what it is called,
that is what we are called...
murderers...in this world.
Why cant I use the same language that is used against me and to say yes I looked someone in their eyes that I loved beyond words and turned out the light.
It doesnt matter that we loved each other and had talked about things so deep that there was an immeasurable peace between us....
Those are the rules in this world, that what we did was completely premeditated murder. If only someone cared about it, cared about Karen...they could within all legal rights bring me and my accomplices to court and sue us for wrongful death, premeditated murder and that they suffered for my actions and I should be accountable.

That is reality, and I just saved any speculation on anyone's behalf by admitting it right from the get go to save time.

I completely understand why you asked me to not say call it such....its a ugly power driven word that speaks of soulless violence and pain unmeasurable....and that's not at all how the event went down, (which the event shows astroligically beautifully imo) and it hurts to hear it and think about it and to be anyway associated with it.

If I love someone I will help them die and in most parts of the world that makes me a murderer.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Some people who want to hurt you and shame you may use that word. But you know better. Why would you try to take ownership of it or internalize it? Unless you feel guilty or something. But you know better.

I know better too, and won't allow that word to be used for helping someone die. That's a wrong word for an act of unselfish love. Please stop using it and anyone who tries to use it against you is not someone you need to spend time with, then or if you like, ever. Don't give them the power. You know better.

Just walk away.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:02 pm

I am pretty sure that in the moment they said to me face to face, " we need the money" if I would have had cash in hand at any price, they would not sell to me.

Even though my heart wants to believe otherwise

A few days ago I had been reading the delineations about moon and Uranus and came across the word chargin. I did not like any of those feeling coming at me from any of the people in my life. I forgot about my landlord.

I live next to a wanna be posh animal resort and my look contrasts theirs. They regret renting to me and dont have the heart to be honest.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:00 am

I wanted to address something that Jupiter said because I think it is a misunderstanding.

Jupiter said
" If Karen was the only one worth your while, then there's no reason to deal with the rest."

"Worth my while" being the trigger phrase in that it seems as if I have a view that other people aren't worth my while/ less then....

But it wasn't that she was worth my while.....
She made me feel like I was worth hers.

I love my family and they, with all of what they are for the good or I'll, are worth my while, and I've reached and reached and reached out to let them know I love them.
Karen reached back, always.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:08 am

V wrote:
Karen reached back, always.
Try to learn and take a lesson from Karen, do your best to surround yourself with only the people who reach back to you in manners the way Karen did for you.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:38 pm

Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:32 am
The laws in NYS changed recently. For instance if the landlord changes the locks that's a criminal offense, now, no longer just a civil matter and the police can get involved even if they think they can't.

Look here: https://tenanthelpny.org/get-started/
and here: https://www.lawny.org/node/393/new-prot ... te-renters
I appreciate the links, I skimmed about for a refresher as your right...I do know ...quite a bit about the whole eviction process and what all the legal ins and outs....

I could choose to make them serve me with a court date and draw things out till the Marshall has to lock me out...I have a whole lifetime experience of it...

But in reality, the landlord can just give notice and in the end its their property....its just do I want to be the one to cause a long drawn out painful legal eviction.

Back in 2016/2017 my dad could have given his tenet a notice like mine, and she would have fought it and had to move eventually and my dad would not have to pay anything, and I never would have moved here. He said he couldn't toss her out like that. It was his Christian duty to be merciful to her.

I'm not asking him again.

Before this eviction thing, I had a chance to openly express my feelings that I was extremely uncomfortable being around the person who accused me of stealing, and that I had to honor my feelings by not putting myself around people who dont talk kind to me. Even though it means I miss out on an opportunity to make money.
That's what Karen taught me, over and over she would drill it into my head to not stay around people who dont speak to me with love and kindness in their voice.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:44 pm

V wrote:
That's what Karen taught me, over and over she would drill it into my head to not stay around people who dont speak to me with love and kindness in their voice.
She knew what she was telling you and I am guessing she knew you needed to hear it from her.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:36 pm

In looking to move I thought I would look at my SSR for next year and I noticed something that I wasn't clear on.

In using Wheatland for a location the chart showed the conjunction of mars and venus in the 6th house at 23 degrees Sag. The position in the sky seems to be the same location my natal mars is.
So then is that conjunction influencing my natal venus at 20 degrees Sag as well as my natal mars?

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:41 pm

The real question is whether they are on an angle. That's what you want to look for.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:53 pm

It's influencing your natal Venus, but nowhere near your natal Mars.

Just because your natal and transiting Mars and Venus are all in the same house that doesn't bring them into aspect. Your natal Mars is still in Scorpio and nowhere near any of the others.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:58 am

Gotcha! Thought so. Thank you both!

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:03 pm

I told Orion this morning about the eviction. I was so worried that he would be upset. I had to wait until my nerves had settled and my mind and heart were clear so that he would know that his momma totally has this....

I took his hands in mine and looked him in his eyes and reminded him how blessed we are and how we not only have overcome some of the worst but we thrived and turned ugly into beautiful opportunities and how our life path is only moving up and up and up to better and better things, even when we get a hit.

It went extremely well and I actually feel pretty ok with the whole thing now after the shock of the slap stopped stinging.

I feel really great about a part of it too because now I feel the complete freedom to tell you all about the beautiful place I have been living in!!! ( insert spontaneous song and dance routine of Joyfulness to the MAX!!!)

I have definitely been feeling Jupiter climb through Aquarius and bless my life, and I have been about to burst so many times about all the Joy's I have had the past few years.

I'm sorry if it seems like I only share troubles and crazy stuff and ugliness....that's not at all how most of my day to day is...it is filled with Joy and freedom and liberty and fun and peace soooooooo immeasurable that I can never find the right words to express it to you.

And when I did I always worried that if I spoke of my experiences here as the bliss it was, that people I didn't want here would show up, that my descriptions of this place would give it away as it truly is a diamond in the bluff.

If you type into google maps

( edited)
You can see for yourself that when I was last evicted from my home I ended up smack dab in the most prime and pristine location in the middle of a quarter of a million people!!!

I live inside the most beautiful public parkland in the county!! The very same public park I have so many wonderful memories from my whole life!! I feel like I grew up here, even before I got the chance to live here and actually grow up here!! I won the lottery getting this place!

I remember how My heart sang when I got the Longitude and Latitude and how beautiful the symbolic meanings of those numeral felt in my soul. Funny how numbers speak to me like that. They have a life in their own way and it's too bad most people are ignorant of that.

You should be able to look right at my front porch in 2019googletime and see my chair where I sit and read and write and do arts and crafts and sing and dance and watch the world!

It looks much nicer now too, with lots of pretty potted plants and planters and more wind chimes, and last year for Covid I had a huge stuffed monkey sitting on a drum, and paper cut outs all over to put smiles on all the kids faces who were driving by in truckloads.

My back yard is pretty much a 72degree angle straight up to one of the highest elevations in my county " Woodchuck Hollow". Lightning loves it here.

And miracles upon miracles if you zoom in on that picture to the dog kennel you will see my feral feline Friend Stache (as in moustache, because he has one!) who sometimes sits and plays with me!!

I want to thank my friends here who did know of my location and kept it in confidence. Thank you thank you thank you for that gift of peace and safety and complete trust. What a Priceless gift for my children to experience after the hell of addiction and alcoholism and abuse and pain they were forced to be a part of. They needed this place and time and I am in awe of the dynamics that arose to meet those needs. I will note here that I almost wrote mechanics, instead of dynamic which I thinks reflects the true nature of life...its dynamic not mechanic.

I got to experience living in the deepest darkest woods and an unobstructed night sky like I never saw before at my old homes. A sky with out light pollution that went for miles in every direction!! I met great people who liked to do some many cool and interesting things, hunters, scavengers, dreamers, savages, it seems like the whole world of variety and diversity filtered through here at one time or another.

I took so many beautiful photos and silly videos out and about too!! Lots of people wanted to take my picture too, when they would come upon me in the woods with feathers and leaves in my hair, barefoot doing my dance and yoga.

I made so many nice friends of all my neighbors too that walk and drive by. Big smiles and waves and words of encouragement, it was always so nice to see them. I imagined they all came from the cul de sac about a mile outside the park. Never ever had that kind of experience and it was soooooooo nice and felt so natural and normal and right...like that's how normal people treat each other...open honest true.

I solved so many mysteries and answered so many riddles it would make your head spin! Mysteries and adventure at every corner! Somedays my walks were so magical feeling that I thought I had to be in some sort of impossible holographic simulation or a video game.

Theres a place here called the Devils Bathtub!! This park is a natural landmark to the 10mile high glaciers that covered and the receded, leaving the most intense landscape. The Bathtub and the 100 Acre Pond are why this land was shut off from development and turned into a public park. The ponds and marshes and streams support millions upon millions of lifeforms. This tiny niche provides the last wilderness and a respite to all the wildlife in the region....if they can survive the trek.

It has been so so so wonderful and I have been soooo sooo soooo blessed.
But maybe there is someone out there who is heartbroken and in pain like I was back then, who needs to walk these trails and sit on the porch and just be quiet.
It would be good for them, I know.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:25 am

Wow, I think I discovered a new realm of the meaning of the seperative nature of Pluto when I made an ObGyn apt for a pap test today!!

I'm going to try to delicate here, because what I experienced was anything but.....having your body forced wide open and then scrubbed with a brillo pad.....not to mention this body part has more nerves then any other.....after years of absolutely nothing touching those parts....

So, yea. That's done and we await the results.

Yesterday I let my siblings know that I was going to ask dad about renting Karen's place. My one brother was so happy and excited about it that it really felt great to think about spending time with him.

I went and asked dad today and he said no, he would rather not. I didn't walk right out. I sat to listen to what else he may say but he didn't, so when I had to go drive Sabrina to work and said I goodbye, he got snotty and was like " dont be that way" .....

It made reflect on how so many people in my life only want me around if I'm being fun and chipper and smiling and how if I ever show sadness or grief or anger or frustration or confusion that they dont want to be around me and it feels like an emotional power play is going on where if I'm sad and say something...they counter my sadness, or anger and get sadder or angrier then I am....like a contest of feelings....
Karen always just let me cry or scream until I was done.
She didnt treat my feelings like they were a complex riddle to be solved and reset, or to be denied and suppressed, she understood I had to express them, even if they made me look ugly.
She told me not to worry about that, its unexpressed emotions that are really ugly.

I had to tell my dad about being evicted and I had to ask about renting. I dont know if it's some weird head game or family dynamics but, I did not want to be put in a situation down the line with him saying, oh you got evicted....why didnt you tell me and ask me....I woulda..coulda.

I shoulda known he doesnt want me anywhere around his little girlfriend and spoiling his good times with her.
I think I did know this time, because while I explored in my mind the possibility and feasablity of my options I have caught my mind before it triggered an emotional attachment to events and situations which allows me not to spiral out of control into memories or dreams and to stay present and focused.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:30 pm

I recalculated my Lunar return tonight to reflect where I will be, (driving through Farmington to drop my Son off for work).
In doing that and looking at the new chart angles I thought about how to try to make the best of it, and wondered if looking at a composite chart of the lunar chart and my natal might reflect my relationship with that moment, and hence give me deeper insight to navigate with more clarity.
I dont recall any threads about this, and it probably would have been talked about if it was a thing, but I thought I would ask.
My composite with this lunar is a nice kite which is always encouraging looking imo.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:36 pm

I have no evidence that a composite of a natal and an SLR would be a valid chart.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Hmmm,

Well I guess it is a chart reflecting the midpoints of my personal planets with current time in some way.

I will pay more attention at that specific time and see what time brings.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Do you have evidence that says its a baloney chart?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Nobody said it was a baloney chart. It's just not one most people would think of. There's no history for it either.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:04 pm

Your right, nobody said it was a baloney chart.
(I had been daydreaming about the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, so I had that on my mind.)
He said "valid"- great legal word too!
So then I would be drawn to ask if there is evidence that that composite chart is invalid?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Jim said: "I have no evidence that a composite of a natal and an SLR would be a valid chart." If he had evidence it was an invalid chart he would have said that as well.

Congratulations. You have an experimental chart to gather evidence for and against.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:10 pm

Wow!!

Those are some of the most invalid charts I ever saw!

I will keep looking though because they seem quiet magical in a way.

It looks in a strange way though that if you could create a flipboard of sorts, that charted the composite of ones natal chart against the sands of time in your life (a chart of each minute of your life), that the unfolding relationship between self and the world, would be seen like a dance almost, or an ebb and flow.

It occurred to me that time itself was it's own type of relationship that I have and where I meet that shows a very true image of what is really going on around me and where I have potential to create.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:18 pm

No, sadly there would be no historical record of a simple chart that shows quickly and easily where you and the world come together to create something wonderful.

That kind of stuff got black listed and burned.

Good thing there are other resources then just history.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:50 am

I have been reading Nick Lane's Power, Sex, Suicide Mitochondria and the meaning of life and it was odd timing that as Venus and Mars are cojoining in our skies I get to the delicious part about why in some lifeforms there are two sexes needed for reproduction.
It appears as if it all comes down to mitochondria. we have one sex who will always allways pass on its mitochondria, it is its prime directive. we have one sex who does not pass on its mitochondria, that is its prime directive, never under any circumstances. both prime directives are essential vital purposeful directives. it's such a beautiful simple and efficient answer to life's need to grow and reproduce.

I found this information shocking and upsetting. I was dismayed to think that I may have passed on things to my kids. I would have never had kids if they would inherit some painful chronic degenerative affliction had I known.
I also found this information liberating and empowering.
the men in my family will not pass our mitochondria.

I think this information is going to come into common knowledge in the near future. I also think that the unbalance of power towards the masculine/patriarchal has to do with how this sexual fact of a natural give and take has been twisted and perverted into a belief system that one part is better or more, when both are necessary and essential.
it is easy for me to see ugly words flying....." you never.....you always.......".and it looks like our petty human spats may originate deep deep in our very ity bity bity bits.

highly recommend the book

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 am

V wrote:
I have been reading Nick Lane's Power, Sex, Suicide Mitochondria and the meaning of life and it was odd timing that as Venus and Mars are cojoining in our skies I get to the delicious part about why in some lifeforms there are two sexes needed for reproduction.
It appears as if it all comes down to mitochondria. we have one sex who will always allways pass on its mitochondria, it is its prime directive. we have one sex who does not pass on its mitochondria, that is its prime directive, never under any circumstances. both prime directives are essential vital purposeful directives. it's such a beautiful simple and efficient answer to life's need to grow and reproduce.

highly recommend the book
A brief YouTube Video introducing Nick Lane beliefs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctd6hvO279I

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:48 am

Thanks Steve!
very nicely produced and presented video. I was surprised to see it came from Bill Gates, at first but with his own natal chart and transits it is a fitting expression of his desires to lift humanity out of the mud that Culture teaches us we are.

I rejoice everyday at the complex dynamics that are going on inside of my body at a biological cellular level.
eukaryotic cells that gave rise to multicellular organisms are mindblowing and humbling. If, within my cells and organs and skin I have all of these little organelles and chemical bonds, and agreements and checks and balances.....It is a wonder that I dont just blow up or break down. yet somehow, with in what I'd call is myself, is a force that is perfectly in harmony and balance with EVERYTHING everywhere outside of me so that I exist and dont cave in or rupture or explode.
It's just the most beautiful perfect dance and I am so grateful and happy to be apart of it and get to witness and experience with all my sences.
being alive is such a blessing and I love watching how that blessing manifests, in so so so many different unique and especially miraculous ways.

read the book, it's so much better then the video.
I have found new delight in reading now that I understand language and etymological better. it makes boring science textbooks come alive with a vitality that I never picked up on before.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:09 am

V wrote:
I was surprised to see it came from Bill Gates, at first but with his own natal chart and transits it is a fitting expression of his desires to lift humanity out of the mud that Culture teaches us we are.
Agreed. It is obvious to me Gates knew of the Covid Pandemic before it was known to the World. Sometimes I believe he is working with a high grade Psychic.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:08 pm

SteveS wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:09 am
V wrote:
I was surprised to see it came from Bill Gates, at first but with his own natal chart and transits it is a fitting expression of his desires to lift humanity out of the mud that Culture teaches us we are.
Agreed. It is obvious to me Gates knew of the Covid Pandemic before it was known to the World. Sometimes I believe he is working with a high grade Psychic.
really? working with a high grade psychic....hmmm

how do psychics get grades, or grades?

did you ever watch the testimony/ interview that He did as a very young man when his company was investigated?

I rewatched it a few months ago and it was just mindblowing the difference in how he was then to how he is now.

with his chart I dont think that he needed the help of any psychic or choreographer or speech therapist. IMO it was falling in love and having someone to care for and hold space for that transformed the awkward angry youth into someone who genuinely loves people and found his own way to express his need to share.

no psychic on this planet is helping him imo, unless its him who is hacking me and my computer and phone..... then I would say....yes Bill Gates is working with the most powerful psychic on the planet

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:20 pm

I have been running some tests and getting fantastic results but I am having issues with clocks not being the same. meaning the clock on my phone says one thing but the receipt says many minutes differences.

it seems as if all the transactions that I attempt to do at a very specific moment in time and get a printed receipt
with a time stamp, (ie purchase groceries, make a bank deposit, buy a lottery ticket) are getting glitched and lagged and I feel like I'm getting tea bagged.

also for some reason all of a sudden astro.com where I draw my charts is now not loading my charts until I check a box asking if I really want to look in the future date. so....no idea after all this time why it is not easily letting me look at charts I have been looking at for years....

I'll keep plugging away though. I remembered that I had already brought this to my mind years ago, but circumstances moving from my old home prevented me from exploring these interesting charts of me and time.
weird how that's happening again too.
almost like I'm being distracted so I will forget to always look at my chart with time as my most important relationship.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:13 pm

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 8:27 pm
SUN IN AQUARIUS, the Water-Carrier
  • Gravitation toward future. Frustrated if "future" doesn't occur the way they anticipate.
  • Perceives time differently from most people. May not actually understand time, thus hesitant to commit on deadlines, no sense of how much time they have left...
Aquarians often have a weird relationship to time as if they don't know exactly what or when it is.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:55 am

honestly I think that in general to everything I have a "weird" relationship. and imo it's a good thing.

but while my relationships are weird I do feel like I have an understanding of the fundamentals of science, physics, genetics, chemistry ect....

I do admit though to not understanding in this world money and banking. I can find any working in model in the natural world like what I see going on in the world.

I am also inclined to believe that Aquarian actually do understand their relationship to time, but that it is others who think (or did think back then when the delineations where discerned) that they are wrong, weird or just counter the status quo.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:27 am

Veronica wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:55 am
honestly I think that in general to everything I have a "weird" relationship. and imo it's a good thing.

but while my relationships are weird I do feel like I have an understanding of the fundamentals of science, physics, genetics, chemistry ect....
I agree with all of this - about you specifically and about Aquarius in general.
I do admit though to not understanding in this world money and banking. I can find any working in model in the natural world like what I see going on in the world.
There probably isn't any natural equivalent beyond a primitive expression of supply and demand. You can also find natural equivalents to other specific details, e.g., animal populations will start directly or indirectly thinning their numbers when resources hit critical levels. In general, the closest I can find first is in herd animals' rituals, e.g., the largest, senior cats eat first and the others get to eat from what's left - a difference being that the largest cats consider themselves responsible for ensuring that there is enough left for the other cats.
I am also inclined to believe that Aquarian actually do understand their relationship to time, but that it is others who think (or did think back then when the delineations where discerned) that they are wrong, weird or just counter the status quo.
This time detail was my observation and I can repeat tell you exactly how the thoughts evolved over the years. It started with noting (back in the '70s) that Aquarius had a particular relationship with deadlines - constantly setting them for themselves (it doesn't always seem necessary) and then procrastinating past them. Not just deadlines others set for them (which we would easily understand they might resist or rebel against), but also deadlines they set for themselves.

Eventually, it seemed to me that these "deadlines" - which others would see as more or less binding structures - were Aquarius Sun's way of framing their lives inside of time, of setting landmarks so they could navigate time at all. It was always clear that Aquarius was most interested in the future and, on the other hand, when their normal practices and approaches failed them, they were usually capable of snapping into the immediate "what's in front of them" pragmatic reality to handle it (but that wasn't where they wanted to live).

Then the key detail snapped into place: Each of the triplicities has a distinctive relationship to time. It is probably the single most characteristic details of the four triplicities IMHO. For the three "Air" signs - Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius - the primary relationship is to the future. According to psychologists who studied behavior in relationship to time prioritization, people so oriented have some remarkable characteristics that, to me, seem to all boil down to one baseline characteristic: By prioritizing their orientation to the future (rather than the past or present), such people are trying to live in the only framework of time that nobody has ever experienced. (People have experienced the past and, in their best moments, are experiencing the present.) One consequence of this is that there is no clear, natural relationship to time as such - perhaps closer to "living outside of time," whether they frame it that way or not.

Of the three "Air" signs, Aquarius is the Hub - meaning, at best they are childlike and at worst childish (like all Hubs, I think), which frames the particular Steven Spielberg lost-in-child-wonder sense of their way of witnessing time - like it's constantly something new and strange to observe.

Or something like that.

Once that was all settled in place, it was easy to start observing Aquarius Suns and their relationship to time, schedules, deadlines, etc. with more understanding.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:20 am

Thank you for sharing all that.....
lots to think about and feel out

I appreciate your insight into the energy/money/banking model.

I see that I had been looking for a model in nature much further up the tree of life, birds, reptiles, insects, plants.
It never dawned on me that humans would have modeled our interactions with energy/money and created our own system modeled off of such a relative newcomer (mammalian : feline).

unfortunately though from what I know that model is based on a false assumption. I dont think it is true from my experience and observations that what you describe in the herd feline is what is really happening.
we sure would like to think that the alphas who eat first are doing math and ratios in their head so that they know when to stop eating so that there is enough left for others. it's a regal idea but does not seem to hold up under scientific investigation. lions do not save any food for grandma lion, they eat till they are satisfied.

I read a fantastic article the other day about forests and the negative feedback loop therein ( think of how your furnace turns on and off). new information is seemingly demonstrating that when there is an overabundance of squirrels (for example) who eat all the acorns, the trees chemically change so that they do not produce many nuts and hence the population of squirrels goes down.
not overnight and not enough to starve them to death but enough to make some move to new areas, enough to make some not produce so many babies, so that homestatis and balance is restored.

mind blowing that a forest has good economic sence and miraculous seeming methods to keep things in balance.

imo instead of modeling our economy and financial systems after a relative newcomer to evolution (felines, mammals) humanity would be able to be the best it could be if it modeled those institutions after a forest.

SteveS
Nabu

Post by SteveS » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:47 am

V wrote:
imo instead of modeling our economy and financial systems after a relative newcomer to evolution (felines, mammals) humanity would be able to be the best it could be if it modeled those institutions after a forest.
If I understand some of the authors who have been to the Amazon Basin studying with the Shamans of these cultures, the Shamans agree with you V.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:01 pm

SteveS wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:47 am
V wrote:
If I understand some of the authors who have been to the Amazon Basin studying with the Shamans of these cultures, the Shamans agree with you V.
upon deeper reflection upon this, and thinking of the Shamans I know, if I was to say this out loud musing about things to them, they would smile at me, call me child and say......it is.

it is pride that separates and limits and restricts.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:09 pm

my progressed moon conjoined my natal Uranus soon, like you had spoke of Jim......

I wish I could just go to sleep for a week until it's over.
I'm so sad and confused and scared and have no one to talk to now that Karen is gone.

I'm tired, my body hurts, my heart is terrified of people and trusting anyone, everywhere I turn people seem to be be lieing and cheating and setting me up and I am just overwhelmed and feel like just walking away from everything because no body would notice or care and I would be free from this world unrealistic expectations of humans

on my composite chart with today's date Right newish the moon Neptune and jupiter are conjunct. I tried painting to give it a good outlet but it just got a big huge mess.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:23 pm

weird

just went out on my porch and was greeted by a pack of coyotes who sang to me.
I could never get Seneca to howl into the night with me, but my brothers dog chimed right in on key.

life is pure magick

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:30 am

There is a huge flock of vultures this morning.

One of my most favorite books is finally being released as an audio, with Morgan Freeman as a bonus.

I deeply resonate with its message, about Leavers and Takers in the world. yet those words to me connote a good/ bad. right/ wrong and can cause hurt feelings and misunderstandings and just yuckies inside when people hear it. It is called Ishmael by Daniel Quinn.
I wished that there was a better way to express those ideas, simply...with as few words as possible so as not to shut people down to hearing its message.
it got me thinking about how I feel like I am being held accountable for things I didnt do, in so many aspects of my life, with all the dynamic relationships I have. pinned down in a way, spotlighted......

I've decided that the next time anyone accuses me of anything that I did not do, and attempts to bully control manipulate or abuse me in anyway, I am going to blow my cover and let them and the world know that I have been under surveillance my whole entire life, recorded and transcribed, Google stored to max, every heart beat action word electrical impulse every second of my life. as it has been. I am part of stock in a way.....
and they can laugh and say I'm crazy
and I will be able to laugh even harder and longer and deeper and it will feel so dang good to let them know that everyone is, and that I will gladly show my transcripts in any case accusing me of any transgression. I have lived my entire life living as if God was watching, and yes I've done some dirty things that in looking back I see it wasn't the only option I thought it was but in that moment in time I did my best, but I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of and lots to be happy and joyous about.
that's where Joy comes from, being so free from remorse regret guilt the past, that you can fully enjoy the moment you are in.

I found another way to express Mr Quinns idea of leavers and Takers
and it is as simple as it gets, one word

Fool/fool

the difference is that one is CAPITALIZED and the other not.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:07 am

surprised to see today is my demi lunar.

Started Friday night clearing out the garbage and things I cant repurpose.
I dont have trash pick at the house so that means a 40 minute round trip back n forth to dads dumper because you can only fit so much in an Accord.
Saturday I brought as much furniture n household stuff to GoodWill as the day aloud (5 full car trips) . Sunday got another 5 carfulls ready to go for this morning.
I've have weeded out about 90% of all my household.
I am giving all the receipts to Karen's Daughter Laura for taxes. She can claim them and I totally feel justified doing that because every thing I own I earned or was given because of her love throughout my entire life.
I wouldn't have one thing if it wasn't for her, and though she died penniless and possession less..........Laura is entitled to claim these, it's the least we can do for her as she gave up so much time to care for Karen when she coulda been making big bucks as a nurse.

it feels so good to pass on all my beloved things. I wish I could see the all the beautiful smiling faces as they come across my special treasures on the shelves. all the poor children will be so happy with all the arts n crafts and toys and just great great stuff that are infused with the wonderful memories created around them.

my landlord is being bullish and mean and it made me remember how I learned he likes to beat his wife and keep her locked up in his dragon lair. makeup doesnt hide black eyes.

my Brother Ian has been so supportive and is encouraging me to hit the road and walk away from the construct and go exploring out in the world. he has such love and confidence in me, I mean really....what grown man would encourage a woman to just pack a bag and go and everything will be fine.....he knows my soul better then I do somedays.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:03 am

I was looking at my children's charts to see if there was some place wonderful for us to move to that would give them so nice new angles.

I couldnt see anywhere yet that would really tweak Orions chart...his Jupiter saturn is kind touchy

but Sabrina's chart (2:21 am Oct 22, 2002) had some interesting potentials that I think I calculated correctly.
interesting in that Sabrina says home is yellow, and both her homes have been yellow, and I think that a move to Texas, Amarillo might be kind to us. It looks like she picks up a nice set of loving beneficial there.
I realized, I can live and thrive anywhere...it my character to make the very best out of things...but wouldn't it be nice to find a sweet spot for my loves to thrive in!

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:28 am

Amarillo puts her Sun less than 2°55' from IC and Neptune 2°42' from Dsc - in 0°13' mundane square. There are other places in Texas (right down the middle) that put Sun closer.

Are there reasons you want to emphasize her Neptune as much as her Sun? With Sun, of course, she can shine.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:46 am

I wish for her to shine as bright as she can.
she is such a beautiful person.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:31 am

Neptune is always cloudy. I wouldn't move someone I liked under their Neptune line. I moved me under my Neptune line. I avoid Neptune lines like I avoid Saturn lines.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:28 am

Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:31 am
Neptune is always cloudy. I wouldn't move someone I liked under their Neptune line. I moved me under my Neptune line. I avoid Neptune lines like I avoid Saturn lines.
Agreed. Unless there were a damn good reason.

If I were picking in the continental U.S. for Sabrina (just based on the astrology, not on other preferences), the easy pick is Mobile, AL; a Moon-Venus-Jupiter mundane T-square exactly on angles.

There isn't really a chance of getting her Sun on IC without the Neptune unless you go to the Dakotas. You can, though, get Sun square Ascendant from the deserts of southern New Mexico arcing across the old West to Boise.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:32 am

What's Orion's data again? You don't want to put Sabrina in a "good light" and Orion directly under a Saturn-Neptune aspect.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:58 am

Orion. Jan 16 2001 11:41 pm

his chart was very challenging for me, I think because of his angles. but no, I most definitely dont want him under any malific anything, that Capricorn nature needs a strong positive boost.
thank you for thinking of him. Sabrina is like me in that we will thrive and make the best out of any situation, but Orion seems to have gotten cranky and grumpy since turning into a man.

honestly.....now that I have passed on most all of everything....I dont want a house, or apartment...or utility Bill's. I dont want a job.

I've tried for 50 years to make this machine work and its killing me and I think that the concept of a nuclear family, of homes and ownership and working for the man....is wrong, it cant work. it was based on an outdated model of what we as a culture thought was correct.

I want to travel. to go where the weather fits my clothes. I want to go out into the world and see what is really happening and check out all the amazing people and land. I dont need a job, or a house or a million pretty things surrounding me. Sabrina thinks that we should become travelling actors and go from town to town putting on live shows telling stories and doing our tricks like knife throwing and hula hooping....since there isn't a circus to join anymore she thinks we should form our own. Karen thinks that would be fun and a great way to spend my time left.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:27 am

It sounds like you've been watching Nomadland :). (Or, if you haven't, then you should.)

Orion doesn't have many planet lines across the continental U.S. In all but some edges along the coasts, angles neither improve nor detract from his conditions. For example, he has Sun on IC in Maine - and, then, it's only exact in the outermost, easternmost tip of the state.

He has a Venus line in the west. Not exactly coastal. It enters the southern California border mid-state (a ways east of San Diego, more like Salten Sea) and cuts through a little California before moving through western Nevada and the easternmost slices of Oregon and Washington.

A third planet is Pluto, through mid Arizona, Utah, etc. (e.g., not far from Phoenix). This is mostly important to note because he has another Venus line (Venus sq. Asc) exactly along the Nevada-Utah border (thus a little western Arizona, a little eastern Idaho).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:04 am

rotflmao.......omg...never heard of it....

Frances I love love love. I'm only 50 and I didnt loose my stuff I gave it all away!!!

I thought about the idea of nomads, herders, takers....I thought of getting a horse but then you still need to feed it, or a dog cart, or a car.
but it doesnt suit me. I am a gypsy at heart.
Memphis might be a good place for the winter.

if I drew up a progressed composite of me and the kids, and then relocated that chart to different towns It feels like that would be the best way for us all to meet the universe half way and enjoy life instead of being buried under it.