Martin88's chart

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Martin88's chart

Post by martin88 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Hello everyone! I've done a string of boring, clerical administrative jobs. I would like insight into what careers can I go to. I'm 30 and I've decided I can't go on like this.
Can anyone help me as I’m totally lost? Thanks in advance!

Here's my chart: Chart
Correction: char is incorrect, correct birth time must be 9:14 or 9:15 (I am unsure but officially it's 9:15).
Last edited by martin88 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:42 am, edited 7 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Re: Looking for my place

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:54 pm

martin88 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm
...it’s also on a Mars quincunx ascendant line...
Good news: We wouldn't count this! :) (Aspects to angles don't exist, just conjunctions with angles; though "squares to angles" are generally valid because they are, in fact, conjunctions with other angles.)

They say my birth chart is so bad that only relocation to Asia, the Americas or Australia can save me lol. Just as long as it’s not Europe or most of Africa. Right now I can’t move so far away as I have no resources to make such a leap. I sure like my Jupiter line birth city but I always feel there is something much better for me out there in the big world. [...]

I’ve a Jupiter line in Eastern Europe, but the economies there are bad. I’ve only been interested in UK, France, Germany, Poland, briefly Portugal, Spain Romania and Russia from all European countries. Paris/London have a minor Venus line; Berlin: Sun & Mercury, but also Mars and bot London and Berlin have a Mars/Sun if I use only the major lines on AstroClick Travel. Jupiter line close to Warsaw, Sofia and Athens (last too are too quake-prone). A Venus line in Russia. Really unsure where to go next, so far I’ve gotten negative answers for job applications on more milder places & 3 positive replies from Prague where I think I don’t have good lines. In Spain I have Chiron and Neptune lines...but didn’t find any suitable jobs. Madeira island and Tenerife seem the best in Europe for me but no suitable work again. Can anyone help me as I’m totally lost? Thanks in advance!

Here's my chart: Chart
From this, I've extracted your birth data as July 24, 1988, 9:13 AM, Sofia, Bulgaria. - Could you please say where you currently live? (That way we can check those details for you.)

We can take a look at this for you. You were born in one of the best places (astrologically) anyone could live, with Jupiter right at Midheaven (and, more widely, a Moon-Jupiter opposition along the meridian). (We wouldn't call your birth chart "so bad" at all - it's far kinder than most.

Your Jupiter lines also run through parts of South America and Indonesia, though the best band is that which runs through eastern Europe and down through Africa.

It also wouldn't bbe bad to put your Sun on an angle. Unless you like Calcutta, you have this through central United States and western Africa.

Your Venus is fine, except i'ts harder to filter it around from from your Saturn-Uranus conjunction. However, there are not a lot of pleasant, inhabitable parts of the world falling under your Venus lines,
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey thank you for your reply! I currently live in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Last edited by martin88 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:13 pm

martin88 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:05 pm

I know there is a minor Venus semisextile MC line close to Munich and Berlin.
You may find this thread of interest, it has the structural essentials of angles laid down in the first post:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1496
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Thanks, I’m really down. It’s soo hard to go to the Americas or Australia. Self-sacrifice my chances to shine but be close to my family or move very far away and see them once a year at most.
Last edited by martin88 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:52 pm

martin88 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:54 pm
Someone told me astrologically living in Europe for me is like having a very bad PR. I think they mentioned something about MC Taurus which is bad for my public stance as my Venus is aflicted by Saturn.
Forget that stuff about house rulers - there's nothing to it. (And, if there were, you're Venus isn't that bad off, since the Venus-Saturn is quite wide.

The best aspect in your chart is your Moon-Jupiter opposition. It's overall quite a lucky pattern. Jupiter is also strongly connected to Sun and Mars, so it gives vital, bright, strong characteristics (the worst side being possible excesses, i.e., too much of a good thing). If the Jupiter is on an angle, as it was at your birthplace, it is wonderful! And since Moon's primary aspect is the opposition to Jupiter, putting Moon on an angle is almost as good. (One could argue that Moon is in the exact degree of her Fall - the worst degree in the zodiac for her - but I can't see that overwhelming the intensely positive Moon-Jupiter aspect.)

When you consider that either your Moon or Jupiter angular is a strong positive, this constitutes most of Europe - easily two thirds of it. Jupiter is angular almost exactly at Sofia, and at other places due north and south (from, say, Athens to Warsaw, more or less). Moon is angular at roughly the longitude of Sarajevo and all parts due north and south. For a 3° orb (for a close, strong effect), you can take about 180 miles either side of these lines, so you have the greater part of Europe. curving up through western Germany and crossing part of the Netherlands. Jupiter crosses Italy in Puglia, then curves up through the middle of
Austria, the western edge of Czechoslovakia, Germany west of Berlin (Moon and Jupiter are roughly equal distances from Munich) and through Denmark; and, again, these lines also have a band about 180 miles either side in which they are very strong.

So you have quite a lot of amazing places that are primarily or exclusively Moon-Jupiter for you, including places like Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Rome, Munich, Amsterdam (a little wider and more complicated), Sofia, Warsaw, Sarajevo, and Stockholm - all from that one, spectacular aspect.

Then you also get central Europe and a bit of the west. Jupiter and Moon square Ascendant on gentle curves through Germany and pother places. For example, Moon square Ascendant exactly passes through Rome (exactly!),
I really feel people don’t hear/see me in Europe, like a wallflower even when I try to be noticed. A life of limitations as only those noticed get promoted...
There is a tendency to this in your natal chart. Your Sun and Mercury are both in weak, inexpressive places (though Sun is at least well aspected). This usually means a sense that you don't get to shine, that nobody is listening to you and you don't have opportunities to express yourself and hold others' attention - much as you describe. It's part of your character, especially where you were born. You could counter this directly by moving to where your Sun, or Sun and Mercury, is angular (it even brings some of the Jupiter blessing with it).

Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of places where your Sun is angular and people actually live. It's off in the Atlantic west of Europe (where Sun was rising at your birth), but does cut through Western Africa. It then cuts right between Australia and New Zealand - not all that helpful. As I mentioned before, Sun is on IC in the central part of the U.S., and Mercury further west in the same country. Sun is on Midheaven near Calcutta, and all places due north-south of there. I don't know that any of these are practical for you, so maybe that's not the way to go - and you should stick with optimizing your Moon-Jupiter.

Ah, wait, I found another line: Sun squares Midheaven through Dublin and, continuing due north-south, includes coastal Ireland, plus just west of the Spain-Portugal border. That would be a place where you could shine better. It's other square to MC is right through New Zealand.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Since you came to a Sidereal site, I thought you might like to see your chart in the Sidereal zodiac. Here it is, for July 24, 1988, 9:13 AM, Sofia, Bulgaria.

Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:12 am

Thanks for your reply, I really applied to so many jobs in Munich, Warsaw etc. but no or negative answers. Only got some from Prague.
Last edited by martin88 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:54 am

Thank you, Jim!!
Last edited by martin88 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:52 am

You have that Sun line I mentioned in Spain. It's not negative at all.

I'm away from a computer until tomorrow, so can't do anything detailed, but most of the lines you mention just don't exist. I think there is no Mars line in Europe at all, and no Venus line in Paris (I have to check). It seems whatever site you are consulting is taking aspects to the angles, and these simply are of no value at all
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 am

Jim Eshelman wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:52 am
You have that Sun line I mentioned in Spain. It's not negative at all.

I'm away from a computer until tomorrow, so can't do anything detailed, but most of the lines you mention just don't exist. I think there is no Mars line in Europe at all, and no Venus line in Paris (I have to check). It seems whatever site you are consulting is taking aspects to the angles, and these simply are of no value at all
I agree.

Martin, ditch that site you're using, it's feeding you lies!
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Danica wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 am
Martin, ditch that site you're using, it's feeding you lies!
It's not the site. (Astrodienst). It's the chart.

Most of those charts are not what they appear to be. Martin has, I believe, chosen a chart showing aspect lines, such as a Mars quincunx ascendant line.

Martin, go back and choose the chart with JUST Europe, and NO ASPECT LINES.
It'll show you (from right to left) Uranus IC, Saturn IC, Venus MC, The North node of the moon DSC, Jupiter MC, Moon IC, Pluto IC, Mars MC.

There's no such thing as a quincunx to an ascendant line. Or a trine to an ascendant line. A square to an ascendant line is a conjunction to a different angle.

The thing you'll find with true Sidereal astrology is it's much simpler. You don't need to throw 30 or 40 lines on a map when you can pinpoint the 7 lines that have something real to say.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:16 am

Martin, your current Solar Return and next Solar Return have planetary symbolism which is describing your job and current life situation in your posts. All you can do is endeavor to endure the harsh conditions you currently find your life experiencing till these two Solar Returns end. Try your best to find some kind of healthy escape outside your immediate job environment. Exercise and get as much sunshine as allowed. Exercise as much self-control as possible dealing with the negative things happening in your immediate environment. If you have books which interest you, read as much as possible. Maybe take-up the study of Sidereal Astrology, starting with Jim’s book ‘Interpreting Solar Returns,’ you can still obtain this book at Amazon.com. We can answer all your questions about Sidereal Astrology if you decide to pursue the study/learning of Sidereal Astrology. “Timing is Everything” and you are going to have to exercise patience until you get to better time cycles in your life. Presently, your secondary progressed Moon is partile (less than one degree) cnj your progressed and natal Saturn, which are downer cycles but last only a couple of months. Your Natal Chart promises joy/happiness with Moon-Jupiter close to your MC/IC axis, so know once your life gets out from under these two Solar Returns, your mood/attitude will improve and swing back toward your Natal Promise.

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 am

Thank you, I am really considering a career change!
Last edited by martin88 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Scorpio Moon isn't necessarily a bummer - Steve, who has been assisting you, also has a Scorpio Moon. You, though, might have a unique situation, because your Moon is exactly at 3° Scorpio, theoretically the worst degree for the Moon in the whole zodiac.

So, wow, what's a guy supposed to do when an astrologer tells him his Moon is in the worst possible degree? First thing to do is... relax, and don't let that throw you into a funk. First of all, it might not really be the worst degree for the Moon. (We don't have enough examples. I'm generalizing from other planets' reactions to the Exaltation and Fall degrees.) Second, remember that everything has its positive and neutral side, so - good, bad, or indifferent - all astrological factors work by stirring views, thoughts, emotions, and actions in you over which you have some control.

The other news, though, is that your Moon is superbly aspected. That strong, angular opposition from Jupiter is maybe the best aspect Moon can have, and I'll take such an aspect over a degree placement any day.

I had missed one other aspect, though. It's a Moon-Saturn semi-sextile. Normally, these are so inconsequential that they can be ignored completely. In this case, though, it is exact to the minute of arc - 0°00' - which gives some problems (mostly difficulties in adapting flexibly, a tendency to be a little cantankerous). Even this, though, doesn't come close to the benefic strength of your Moon-Jupiter.

So, I think Steve is right: Find the best way to weather this (and stay out of Spain, France, and Germany where you have a Venus-Saturn opposition exactly angular). But also, look at your own behavior, based on your horoscope, and see if there are ways that (under stress) you are making things worse. "Better choices" are under your control.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Germany as well? I thought Munich up to Berlin was a nice area for me? I deffinitely think Bratislava and Vienna are not that good based on personal experiences but I don’t know why.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:50 pm

I meant Germany because of your solar return, meaning from your last birthday until your next. This is another layer, and time-limited.

Here is an astromap for your solar return. The two curved lines are Venus (green) and Saturn (indigo). You can also see the vertical lines of Jupiter (purple, middle of France) and Uranus (pale blue, nearly Napoli).

Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 pm

In contrast, here is your natal chart (squares to angles) for where your Moon (blue line) and Jupiter (purple line) are square Ascendant.

Finally, here is your natal chart again, but this time showing conjunctions with angles. From left to right, the three lines are Pluto on IC (red), Moon on IC (dark blue), and Jupiter on MC (purple).

Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Wow, thank you and many blessings.
It’s very thorough. Ok, so I’ll avoid Europe alltogether as Pluto lines are the worst, Moon lines are too depressing and moody for a male and I don’t like the energy at my Jupiter line in Eastern Europe, I can’t build lasting relationships there, just educational/career success but that’s not what life is all about.
Last edited by martin88 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:42 pm

martin88 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:23 pm
Mars quincux AS

No such thing. Angles don't make aspects. (We've said this many times. There is no such valid astrological thing.)
Astro.com states my Mercury line going from Italy to Germany is positive
There is no such line. It must be an aspect (therefore, doesn't exist).[/quote]
I have displayed above every single line you have in Europe. There are no others. That's why I took the time to prepare the graphics - there's about an hour's work in that.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:00 pm

I'm looking at your chart for Bratislava, Slovakia. There are other things besides angle crossings that affect your relationship to a location. On first impression, it should be a good spot because your Moon is exactly angular and Moon is well closely opposite Jupiter.

Even if we count the obscure presence of Sun on Antivertex, your Sun is also nicely aspected. There would be Mars mixing with the Jupiter but, mostly, your Sun and Moon pick up the Jupiter. (And adding a little Mars would mostly mean having a great time.)

It's not mundane aspects. In Bratislava you have a moderate-orbed Mars-Saturn square, but it's distinctly closer at birthplace - so nothing new is added to the mix and, if anything, it is alleviated a bit. Nor are there any azimuth aspects of note.

Parans are valid for all points at the same geographic latitude. For the latitude of Bratislava, you have the following parans. (This might be the clue.)

Venus-Uranus op. (0°07')
Mars-Neptune sq. (0°33')
Saturn-Uranus conj. (0°50')
Sun-Jupiter sq. (0°53')

You have the last two aspect pairs in your natal chart anyway; but living at the latitude of Bratislava gives you hidden Venus-Uranus and Mars-Neptune aspects.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Thanks for all the replies folks! I came to the conclusion I have to try to stay away as much as possible from Venus, Moon and Jupiter lines as well as the ones of the malefics.
Last edited by martin88 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:49 pm

martin88 wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 pm
I wonder which part of my horoscope talks about depression/negative thoughts? I was really a happy go lucky child then I became a teen and life has been a miserable suffering safe for 2013-2014 when I felt great on an antidepressant. Curiosly that AD no longer works, nor do others I’ve been prescribed. Late 2013-early 2014 was the only good moment in my life since I became a teen and succumed to mental ilness (they still can’t diagnose what’s wrong with me but constant rumminsting is a sign sth has broken down). Sheltered life, adrenals, thyroid, I have lost hope of ever finding out why are my positive emotions so weak or non existant why my negative ones are hyperactive. No one has told me what changed when I was 13.
Your chart is not a depressive natal chart - quite the contrary. It would be expected to be upbeat, vigorous, vital, optimistic. The markers are quite clear.

At most, it is your nature to feel things very strongly - the Cancer Sun and angular Moon, for example, plus the visceral nature of the Sun-Mars-Jupiter etc.

The only thing depressive, despite being 0°00' orb, is the very minor Moon-Saturn semi-sextile. I mentioned this before, but I'm still not inclined to take it as far weaker than Moon's opposition to the angular Jupiter.

So... I'd turn the question around. Did something specific happen? Was there an event that was traumatic or turned your world-view around some way? If your birth time is anywhere accurate (even within an hour either way), I wouldn't change my basic read of it.

So... everything was fine until 2001, yes? There were, of course, hormone changes; is there a close family member who suffers depression? Something inherited and biochemical that puberty could have triggered? (Even that, I think, should show in the chart.) Your 2001 Solar Return is harsh - Saturn-Pluto across the horizon, plus Mars. Moon at Midheaven. It could easily be the chart of a traumatic loss or separation (or even of an invasive sexual molestation... just guessing from the symbolism). Did something occur?

Transits don't show anything in particular for that time, aside from the Solar Return.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:25 am

My grandma died in 2002. Apart from that no. 2002 was a very bad year - school bullying etc. 2003 was great though, 2004-2012 not so. 2013 was wonderful and early 2014 too. My autoimmune condition appeared in summer of 2001 and it's making me feel down.
Last edited by martin88 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

martin88
Planet Member
Planet Member

Post by martin88 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:18 am

I think I just hold on to my childhood. Therefore I am looking for places that look either like my home town or American as I was mostly exposed to Bulgarian and American culture growing up.
Last edited by martin88 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.