Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Re: Natal Chart - Scarlet Depths

Post by ScarletDepths » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Thanks Jim. Sun-Moon Conj. Squaring Eris right now [of course experienced by many many people].

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Got hit on 10:33 pm yesterday by a co-worker 6 years older than me. Not bothered by being called sexy but this gave me a little creep factor (even though I felt bad for them).

Finding it easier to socialize [ie I want to be there and not run away] I was with a group of friends today. I note I hung out with more calm quiet friends.

Not sure what my Venus is doing but it might be in a good place right now or something. I'm finding conflict of social preferences, my aunt says I subconsciously seek social interaction and consciously I avoid it. However lately I'm finding I'm more introverted than what all the tests say [they test for socializing not if energy is lost or gained with othets].

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:30 pm

After reading a post about Jims Uranus/Mercury energy (which was chalked out to be from his Sun and Moon signs). I was rather curious of how i honestly come off, the solar energy is often mentioned and it's easy to say online where I actively assert myself, however assertion is not something that is natural to my person, it is something I was made to know (thus my imbalance in its use).

Please don't hold back. I also understand that I also have a layer defenses up that cause an alternate perception of who I am. [The emotionless/ the warm socially friendly/ and the argumentative nerd-know it all narcissist are all in part at least fronts].

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Maybe it's just a predisposition due to differences of methods however I keep getting called out for being Saturnine [having Saturn as a major planet]. I have to actively try to assert myself [it is not inhernt to me, it was taught] but I try to keep soft, however this certian darkness is always there [Its even more reliable than my centricty/solar nature]. No matter how hard i try ti calmor hide it.

Is this just being pointed out due to my latest long term Saturn transit perhaps?

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 am

I think this is the wrong audience for this question. We only know you the way you are here, and here, you're a flightly person who asks people to tell you what they think and not hold back, and then you get snippy over the slightest attempt. I don't see much saturn in your persona here, but we don't see how you dress or your body language here.
Again. I think this is the wrong place to look for information on how you come across to people.

Lance
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Lance » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 am

ScarletDepths,

You come across as a "combative learner." It's an expression I learned a long time ago, but I can't find anything on Google about it.

As I learned it, it means you want to ask questions and learn, but you also prefer to challenge everything you are taught to see if it holds up.

This puts all the of effort onto the teacher to convince you, however, and they get annoyed. They expect you to do some research and thinking on your own.

Veronica
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by Veronica » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 am

I thought you were a 13 year old girl for a month...before i ever looked at your chart.

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:41 pm

I'm humored that I came across as a 13 yewr old girl. Yes i am a combative learner also in part im used to being ignored and sometimes I forget when I ask things I will get an answer...

Sorry I come across as snippy, I have issue expressing myself online as I'm not as short and whiny in real life as appears online.

In real life like I said I get nagged for being moody and for being "dark" or solem. Yes i can bitch too, I have low patients.

Thanks for the oppions guys.

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:49 pm

Lance wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 am
ScarletDepths,

You come across as a "combative learner." It's an expression I learned a long time ago, but I can't find anything on Google about it.

As I learned it, it means you want to ask questions and learn, but you also prefer to challenge everything you are taught to see if it holds up.

This puts all the of effort onto the teacher to convince you, however, and they get annoyed. They expect you to do some research and thinking on your own.

I'm truthfully a intimate learner first. If I can't connect with the topic or teacher then I never learn. This explains my combativeness in part. I'm do think on my own, I just think wrong so I ask a lot of questions.

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:56 pm

As for dress style. Black or blue jeans a little tight dark colours and nuturals. Converse and boots. Jumpers (pull over sweaters in American English). Sometimes I'll wear leather jackets. Black bennies.

I don't like to be louder than I already am. I layer a lot I find [somewhat out of practicality].

I'm more raunchy than I am nit picky but if course that level of discontent is always there from my Mars sign. I'm not really a proud person, I don't really like to lead. I'm not one for social level and I do question everything.

It's hard for me to communicate on this soecfic forum as well. Normally I don't talk as much about myself [yet here it seems difficult to get others to do it in a way I can be of any use talking back to them].

ScarletDepths
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by ScarletDepths » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Living without Neptune in my life [ie taking all of its energy as a falsity or placing it as one of my weakest planets] has lead me to a rather sad state. I've been ignoring nuances of emotion and my spongy nature of late. I'm also questioning angularity importance.

Saturn transits in bitting effect me heavily, looking to me that it is higher up on the food chain than I thought.

Feeling these powerfully: Pluto, Saturn, Neptune

Feeling this as surface expressions:Sun and Mercury