Veronica

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member
Re: Veronica

Post by Veronica » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:06 pm

Ill give you "life and character transformation journey"........

Ima go sprinkle some glitter and play with my sticker book

I do love Christmas
That remark made me laugh

Thanks for clarifying.

As for not worth watching the sextile transits .........
the past few days it was more like I felt something deeper was pulling at my heart, obviously triggered by Senecas sudden passing. I thought in my mind how she lay with me each day when I was in so much pain and could barely move. She was right there always. She made that pain seem less. All the pains. Ever since she was born.

I never had thought about how my mars and venus were both being aspected by Neptune.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:58 pm

Veronica wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:06 pm
As for not worth watching the sextile transits .........
the past few days it was more like I felt something deeper was pulling at my heart
Transiting Neptune square natal Mars stirs emotion, but I'd usually not describe it in the words you picked.

You're also near transiting Saturn conjunct your Venus, but we'd only expect that (at over 1° orb) if it were angular on something. (I imagine it is, since it's very appropriate to the grief experience.)

So, taking your "past few days" as the key, let's look at your September 5 Sidereal Lunar Return. Talk about heart strings! Just start with this (and there are other things nearby):

20°25' Sco Jupiter
20°28' Aqu SLR MC
22°26' Aqu Neptune
23°32' Leo Venus
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:17 pm

I must not be looking at the right chart because I dont see MC at Aquarius.
In the chart I have its in Aries?

I wonder how many heart strings we have.

I truelly dont feel like I have many left.
Thats about all I can muster to say.

Not feeling to cool with Venus lately.

Victor
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by Victor » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Sun at the midheaven might be very independent, or idealistic
(probably)
You might be generous or intelligent (Sun)
Sun mc seems to be a glorious nature.
Very intelligent and/or strong in writing.
Aquarius is nice too, Aquarius probably means original thought and a wise character. :)

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:50 pm

Veronica wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:17 pm
I must not be looking at the right chart because I don't see MC at Aquarius.
In the chart I have its in Aries?
My apologies. You're right. (Solar Fire apparently set up your SLR for Los Angeles when I wasn't looking.)

Yeah, exactly right. It's a pretty boring chart, except the one thing that is a little strong is Uranus, which is never boring. And your natal Mercury (just a bit). So I would expect curiosity and learning something surprising, which isn't what you described.

Or, if you want something experimental an curious, your natal Sedna is 6°59' on the Midheaven. Read up on this Alaskan goddess and see if her primary tales resonate.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 pm

Coming home to my pup so sick was surprising.

I had a million things going on in my mind as to why she was sick and curious as to what was wrong ....

I read about Sedna.....
I do feel tossed away and drowing and like Im holding on for dear life.

It feels like everything that was important and worthwhile in my life is gone or will be gone shortly and I am at the threshold of a new chapter of a book that doesnt have a plot or story to tell.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:28 pm

Victor wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 pm
Sun at the midheaven might be very independent, or idealistic
(probably)
You might be generous or intelligent (Sun)
Sun mc seems to be a glorious nature.
Very intelligent and/or strong in writing.
Aquarius is nice too, Aquarius probably means original thought and a wise character. :)
Thank you for your feedback Victor.
Very independent
Extremely idealistic
Generous to my own detriment
Some sort of intelligence about some things...pretty naive and daft about much more
I have a glorious switch that seems to be broken right now.
Some could argue I am a strong writer, with poor proof reading habits
People say I am nice.....but I dont really like that word because it implies having to put on an air over real feelings.....but it is true bc I have a lot of thoughts that pop up when Im stuck in traffic that are not very nice.
I dont think Im very original but I am a character for sure....and I have wised up a bit about certain things in life that I have had trouble with.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:58 am

Tomorrow I have a new Demi lunar return.....

In this one I notice that the transiting Dec angle is about 2 degrees away from conjunct my natal Jupiter (and more widely my natal moon and Neptune).

I am looking forward and upward to better things in my life and keeping an open mind and heart about the events and expierences that are coming towards me.

I dont recall ever seeing in my charts my natal Jupiter this close to the transiting angle.
My natal Jupiter is angular itself.
Does this imply that for this time frame that Jupiter is finding an easier expression of its qualities into my life?

The rest of the return seems to speak of a nice softer quality to the PITA saturn has been bringing to my venus and midpoint because I see transiting Venus aspecting my natal venus.

Btw
It has really been a profound experience for me to see how my life has unfolded since my Saturn return/giving birth/being a mom......and how here at the end of my childrens "neediness" I had Pluto as well as Retrograde Saturn....as well as menopause....all coming togetherike a huge Mozart Symphony of cosmic tides.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:23 am

Here is the angularity of everything in the Demi-Lunar, calculated mundanely for you. Moon is the closest, Neptune and natal Jupiter next, and, yes, you have TWO Jupiters.

r Mars on Dsc -7°02'
t Jupiter on Dsc -6°36'
t Moon on Asc -0°06'
----------------------------
r Jupiter on Dsc +0°29"
r Neptune on Dsc +0°55'

t Moon on Dsc +8°06'
r Saturn on Asc +9°36'
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:07 am

Thank you for checking....

You had said previously for this months lunar that you expected curiosity and learning something new and while I dont feel that I was the curious one or learning....I was that day back at work in the Middle School guiding the brand new 5th graders through the ropes of the educational system and very much immersed with very curious little people eager to learn about everything.

I think these next two weeks are going to be just swell. I am feeling and thinking much clearer in the past few days and while I am struggling with somethings like being a single parent of teens and all those demands I feel that I am able to see the clearer skies ahead and have great hope for my future.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 am

:)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:15 pm

SteveS wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 am
I have very good news.
I got my first paycheck since June and I got a very nice wage increase from the hard work of my Union reps.

Steve
Your little smiley face cheered me up thank you. Been feeling progressively better all day....literally hour by hour in a very powerful badass way.....almost feel like a teenager again which is my normal.
In fact I was so intrigued by this this huge shift in my emotional core that I felt certain something else...not this demilunar jupiter/jupiter angleness.
And then I thought of your smiley face Steve.
And then I looked at my solar acrs

Curious to know when my solar arch Uranus is exactly conjunct my moon/ neptune? When I looked just now it appears to me that Uranus is at 7' 11' Scorpio.
Also curious when my solar arc Venus is exactly conjunct my Midhaven as it appears to me to be at 9 degrees Aquarius now?

That might have a lot to do with me shaking away the yucky crude and feeling like a old (young at heart) self.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:59 pm

Veronica wrote:
I have very good news.
I got my first paycheck since June and I got a very nice wage increase from the hard work of my Union reps.

Veronica wrote:
Been feeling progressively better all day....literally hour by hour in a very powerful badass way.....almost feel like a teenager again which is my normal.
I have always admired your bounce-back posts because you seem to have a natural gifted way bouncing back from adversity in your life. I think it has a-lot to do with that magical inner child in your soul which appears to always come to your rescue. Never let life defeat that natural teenage/child within your soul, it is your natural saving grace you were born with.

Veronica wrote:
Curious to know when my solar arch Uranus is exactly conjunct my moon/ neptune? When I looked just now it appears to me that Uranus is at 7' 11' Scorpio. Also curious when my solar arc Venus is exactly conjunct my Midhaven as it appears to me to be at 9 degrees Aquarius now?
Exactly! Great benefic observation for your future time in your life, both of these important solar arc hits will be partile for many more months. Your solar arc Uranus exactly cnj your Natal Moon Ap 10 2020, and your solar arc Venus exactly cnj your Natal MC June 8 2020.

Veronica wrote:
That might have a lot to do with me shaking away the yucky crude and feeling like a old (young at heart) self.
Indeed girl. :)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 pm

:D

I do bounce.
Had a real trampoline for a while.
Loved it.

One of the people I admire for running for president wrote a book calked A Course in Miracles and while I didnt read it something she espoused was the simple phrase remember who you are. When life hits me....I forget...and get knocked down....but once my head/heart stops throbbing that phrase pops into my mind and its like a time machine that brings me back to who I am and what gifts I have in this life and how good life is.

I seem to see in my solar arch chart that my natal Mercury is opposite my SA Asc...which means its conjunct my SA Dec.
My natal Dec is my most direct midpoint...venus and mars. I am curious does that mean that my natal mercury is now conjunct my SA midpoint? Do midpoints progress like that? It feels to me that they would.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:43 pm

Solar Arcs... you don't need to go that far to find what changed.
Transiting Jupiter has just come into partile sextile of your natal Mercury - 54'. Juptiter is moving at the rate of 6'44" a day, so the next 17 days should be pretty good. T Jupiter is also conjunct N Mars (33') so don't spend all that money in one place! If you can, try to hang onto it for the next 6 days.

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:32 am

Veronica wrote:
... something she espoused was the simple phrase remember who you are. 
Indeed! One of the great things about astrology it helps us to understand better who we are with our astrological natal structures relative to our immediate environments, (know thyself). I think this helps us bounce back from negative encounters with other people. It helps us realize that ourselves are our closest companion which must experience the structures of our Natal Charts and its chart's extension through time.

Veronica wrote:
I seem to see in my solar arch chart that my natal Mercury is opposite my SA Asc...which means its conjunct my SA Dec.
Exactly Veronica! A most important observation for your life experiences now, the orb is 1,03 which means your natal Mercury is still partile cnj your Solar Arc Dsc. This probably would have a-lot to do with either your attitude toward others or other close relationships attitudes toward you.

Veronica wrote:
My natal Dec is my most direct midpoint...venus and mars.
Exactly, the eclipto orb 0,59, but never forget your angular Natal Pluto is potently wired into your Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars =Asc-Dsc by being partile 90.

Veronica wrote and asked:
I am curious does that mean that my natal mercury is now conjunct my SA midpoint?
Yes, your natal Mercury is now partile cnj your Solar Arc Asc/Dsc axis. What this means is the cosmic structure of your Natal Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars with Natal Pluto 90 this Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars = Natal Asc-Dsc axis partile 90 Natal Pluto will always go with whatever your Solar Arc Asc-Dsc axis is toughing partile to your Natal Factors—so yes indeed—you would now be experiencing in your life as a main life development a potent combination of Mercury-Venus- Pluto-Asc-Dsc. Veronica, do you feel like this important life development in your life involving your Solar Arc Asc/Dsc is timing certain Mercury-Venus-Pluto crises with your daughter??? Also, it is important to realize with your Natal Mercury now partile cnj your Solar Arc Asc-Dsc axis it will bring some type of learning (Mercury) influence into your life. It appears to me you are beginning to see (learn) more about the importance of Solar Arc Directions timing important time frames in your life?

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:05 pm

deleted duplicate
Last edited by Veronica on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Veronica wrote:
... something she espoused was the simple phrase remember who you are. 
Steve wrote:
Indeed! One of the great things about astrology it helps us to understand better who we are with our astrological natal structures relative to our immediate environments, (know thyself). I think this helps us bounce back from negative encounters with other people. It helps us realize that ourselves are our closest companion which must experience the structures of our Natal Charts and its chart's extension through time.
I agree that it helps us understand who we are, thus it also leads to the acceptance of our inborn natural characteristics that we are gifted with, and not only helps us bounce back from encounters we perceive as negative with people in our environment, but from events such as my recent loss of my beloved pup. we are our closest companion through out our existence and if we hope to be able to relate in a healthy way to others and our world then we must learn how to relate best with ourselves and know our strengths and challenges. no other psychological tool compares to the truth of a persons inner life and its relationship with the outer environment like Sidereal Astrology.

Veronica wrote:
Steve wrote:
Exactly Veronica! A most important observation for your life experiences now, the orb is 1,03 which means your natal Mercury is still partile cnj your Solar Arc Dsc. This probably would have a-lot to do with either your attitude toward others or other close relationships attitudes toward you.
I cant speak for others and how they experience me, but I have been aware of a shift in my own attitude in my relationships with others, my family for the most part, esp. my children and the friends that I deeply feel a kin too. I have spent a good while in consideration of what this mid point has meant for me through out my entire life and how I can see in a way how it has progressed from what I would say was a controlling and manipulative manner (based upon fears that I had at the time of my Ideal of love and a loving nature) and how this progression has matured into a more balanced and healthy aspect of my character.

Veronica wrote:
My natal Dec is my most direct midpoint...venus and mars.
Steve wrote:
Exactly, the eclipto orb 0,59, but never forget your angular Natal Pluto is potently wired into your Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars =Asc-Dsc by being partile 90.
lol.....a very potent Pluto aspect.....not one to be forgotten....or not felt and expressed!!
yet I have felt a very profound awareness shift in the all or nothing component of Pluto, which my poor love Craig felt I am sure when I would have to break away and separate and clear my emotions and head from the over stimulus I would experience surrounded by his friends and associates. Scriptures around the world teach the truth how all things are interconnected and how we all are interdependent. and even though my lips could do that line service and say it till I was blue in the face, it hasn't been till semi recently with Pluto/Saturn conjunct in this current SSR, that I was able to really feel that connection, and the lack of separateness, and how the delineation of all or nothing superficially means a very physical reality of being apart of something or being a part but that the deeper psychological feeling of all or nothing is a huge deal and will either lift one to the highest or pull one into the depths of hell.
having Pluto aspect that direct midpoint changes the flavor of its progression through time, to either a vinegar or fine wine......depending on the attitude and environment, and I am grateful that through the good grace of the universe I was gifted with a friend like Jim who over time has shown me the benefits of good wine.

Veronica wrote and asked:
I am curious does that mean that my natal mercury is now conjunct my SA midpoint?
Steve wrote:
Yes, your natal Mercury is now partile cnj your Solar Arc Asc/Dsc axis. What this means is the cosmic structure of your Natal Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars with Natal Pluto 90 this Direct Midpoint of Venus/Mars = Natal Asc-Dsc axis partile 90 Natal Pluto will always go with whatever your Solar Arc Asc-Dsc axis is toughing partile to your Natal Factors—so yes indeed—you would now be experiencing in your life as a main life development a potent combination of Mercury-Venus- Pluto-Asc-Dsc.

Veronica, do you feel like this important life development in your life involving your Solar Arc Asc/Dsc is timing certain Mercury-Venus-Pluto crises with your daughter??? Also, it is important to realize with your Natal Mercury now partile cnj your Solar Arc Asc-Dsc axis it will bring some type of learning (Mercury) influence into your life. It appears to me you are beginning to see (learn) more about the importance of Solar Arc Directions timing important time frames in your life?
thats a great question!
I would have to say that it is involved, for sure, but I might be more inclined to say that since this midpoint is a life point, an issue for my very core...my soul progression....I would interpret it more deeply then just that one event.
I talk deeply with my children. honestly and forthright, I have always been truthful and open with them about everything, and when that issue came up with her, I was at first taken aback mostly because it literally felt like she had left the building and Eric was there, and that shook me. yet it wasn't a true shock because I have studied psychology and biology and chemistry and so I knew that we have unconscious traits that we learned rote from our parents and environment. Her and I had always joked about her being a MiniMee, and it was a valuable lesson to us both to recognize that she has also a minihim. In talking with her about that event afterwards, we talked about subconscious programming and learned behaviors, and conditioned responses, and I stressed to her that while I have done my very best to teach her love and kindness and nurturing and survival, I have within me....my mom and dad.....and that when we become stressed we fall back into programs that are not authentic, healthy or helpful in response to crisis, and that is when the unhealthy conditioned responses get a chance to rear there heads.

I told her that while she has ingrained into her, parts of my habits and parts of eric habits, that the most most most important part is HER part, her chart, her gift from the Universe to get her through life. our individual natal chart has within it all that we need to help us survive and thrive in each and every moment of each and every day, if we allow it, and disallow ourselves to act out of accordance with our true selves. that acting out of accordance is where discourse chaos and pain arise from.

I also explained that stressful moments cut off blood to the frontal lobe of our brain and prevent us from thinking straight and authentically. I gave her examples from my life in dealing with the stresses from my relationships how I fell back on conditioned responses I had learned from my father and how unhealthy they were and how much it hurt Craig to have me say and act they way I did, out of my own immaturity and inability to cope effectively with what I was perceiving as threatening and overbearing situations.

Mercury has the keyword Interpretation and as I reflect on that meaning on my midpoint of Venus and Mars, I would have to say, as I struggle to find the words to express the actual thought, that it is likely that now that I am older and going through the life changes that women go through, Mercury coming into conjunction here, I now have the language skills to talk and share and articulate the wisdom I have learned about relationships between people because the understanding is now integrated. I have an aspect in me (youthful Aquarius) that makes me childish and naive and in the past I have fallen for peoples games and lies and such. not only have I fallen for them, but many many times I have known straight out I was being played and I went along with it because I was afraid to let my Scorpio Mars out.

One of the deeper teachings that I have studied is about the nature of the masculine and feminine polarity inherent in each one of us, how with in each person there is a maleness and a femaleness and how both of those parts are healthy and necessary. it is when these aspect of ourselves become unbalanced that we have conflict and illness. I have found though that this culture that we live in is gender biased, with a very negative ugly archetype of the female qualities, and that the energies of the female sex are subjugated to oppression and distortion and demonized.

it makes it very challenging to have healthy relationships with others when we live in a culture preoccupied with women being sexual objects for mens entertainment, instead of being allowed to be a human being, which we all are. for such a long part of my life, I played along with this, playing up to it in a way, in my relationship with Jason and with Eric. It wasn't until I dated Craig and have such a deep intimacy with him, and an eathshaking desire for that intimacy to expand and reach higher levels of love, that I understood how ingrained into my psyche that sexual icon archetype was, and how it was preventing me from deeper intimacy with him, holding us both back from a full time healthy relationship. While he may have the intense libido of a sun/mars conjuction, it is exquisitly placed in cancer, which inclined him to reject me as a sexual object and actually treat me as a human being.....which was alien to me, and uncomfortable because I then could not use sex, and sexuality as a playing card in the psychological/chemical interactions we had.

which was exactly what I truly want and need, as shown in the fact that I have my venus/mars midpoint on the des, in the first place. I need and crave a relationship in whihc I am not seen only as entertainment and a sexual toy. of course though with Pluto in that mix, I do have a huge edge on being seductive and sexy and loving and nurturing. The universe put that there for a very specific reason though. Craig once asked me, when i had batted my eyes at him, how it felt to be able to have any man do anything for me. He didnt realize though that I dont bat my eyes at men. I dont flirt. I dont lead men on. i dont play men.
I might be expressing my Aquarian youthfulness, but from my end its not flirting or being coy with them. He makes me bat my eyes, and sway my hips, and twinkle like a million stars in the heavens. the Universe put that powerful Pluto in the mix for us.

you had said before
realize that ourselves are our closest companion which must experience the structures of our Natal Charts and its chart's extension through time.
It would seem to me that the progressions shown in my character through my solar arcs is more about my own personal relationship with myself. all of the aspects and angles in my natal chart are there for me as an individual emanation of soul and spirit to experience and develop. this specific midpoint that is par tile now is more about my relationship with myself and how my life has unfolded based on the healthy choices I have made in the past and the unhealthy ones. It clearly drives home to me the importance of attitude and perception and how we are our own worst critic or our own best cheerleader. I have the capability based on m y natal chart gifts to be a sexy desirous intelligent loving kind powerful human being....regardless of who I may run into at the cornerstone or work with. the universe put those traits in me so that I would be able to meet my own needs as an incarnate soul. I need to express those traits and to feel free to express them openly and honestly and in a healthy way....in the privacy of my own home even more so then at work or shopping, or in the bedroom.

Steve wrote:
It appears to me you are beginning to see (learn) more about the importance of Solar Arc Directions timing important time frames in your life?
it feels like I am learning that I actually know absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
there is always more.
always another layer.
always another aspect working
another mysterious force playing a card
and that each chart, each moment, each card has a deep profound truth and lesson to be learned and shared and that it is worthwhile to sit as long as it takes to watch a rosebud bloom because it is the most divine intimate and powerful experience that is worth every moment.
just when I think I have an understanding of astrology, I hear another vocabulary word that I have no clue about, and when I look it up i am blown away by its meaning and how it fits into what I thought I knew.

I appreciate the teachings of solar arch as I do solar returns, because I am the charcter who has lived her life as a Pronaian, the eternal optimist, who believes everything is a miracle.....and as if god is watching everything I do and is gonna talk to me about it all when I die....and the powerful truths of the unfolding of character in solar archs is undeniable for me as I look at them in my own chart. yet it is my faith and trust in the loving nature of the universe that almost compels me *NOT* to look at my unfolding charts, to not look for explanations via Solar archs and transits and returns......my nature says, all is well, all will be well, it is as it should be, Love is the law.....and I know that I am not acting in accordance to my latent trust and love and faith in the universe when I peek ahead in time to see what tides may be coming my way, because then I slip into the bad habits I have learned of fear and ego and resistance..... and that is where the pain and suffering and chaos arise from. I see things in the charts and my inexpierence at interpretation and my overly sensitive moon/neptune tend to have my mind run away with scary thoughts.

as an example....this mercury on my midpoint immediately brought to mind the fears that have been eating at my heart lately of both my children getting thier drivers license and the normal parential fears that come with that high risk activity, and the rememerence of the tragic death of my nephew in a horrible crash when he was 16. I am terrified at times of my son driving and being in an accidnet and dying. yet again though I have my faith that says that if that is what is to unfold for him then there is nothing I can do about it and it is a higher will then mine that drives the universe and that I completely trust that the universe is loving and good and it it only my limited perception that makes it otherwise.

Next year for my SSR I have Mars transiting right onto my angle. Square Pluto.
I dont want a fight or strife or agression. we humans fight and bicker and make issue out of the silliest insignificant things really and blow everything out of proportion....and I know I have done my share of that, and I dont want it and I dont want to act that way any more.

knowing that I have this aspect coming my way, I had a very open conversation with my daughter, who could possibly be a source of martian aggression. I shared with her how next year the universe has laid this experience out for me, and how I do not, do not, do not want to fight with her, to be her enemy, to be the source of her anger.....though as a mother that is part of the role I have to play-the rock in which she must push against......and I told her that before that time comes that I want her to think about all the bones of contention and anger and frustration that she has towards me.....in the role of mother....and how I would like in a very healthy open way to try and talk about and resolve any inner latent repressed emotions she may have, now, while we are both in a loving happy friendly and honest mindset, so that if something stressfull arises (like it will) we will not blow up at each other and say or do things we dont mean in a moment of reaction.

I will be honest with you I also think that these solar arch aspects that I have going on are part of a deeper layer, a longer layer of progressions through time. this incarnation is not the end and the fruits of these archs feel like a set up for something more then just this lifetime. it makes me think of a video game where you start out on your adventure with a simple skill, as as you advance in the game you get to power up, building upon the skills you have learned and mastered in each level.
Last edited by Veronica on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:43 pm
Solar Arcs... you don't need to go that far to find what changed.
Transiting Jupiter has just come into partile sextile of your natal Mercury - 54'. Juptiter is moving at the rate of 6'44" a day, so the next 17 days should be pretty good. T Jupiter is also conjunct N Mars (33') so don't spend all that money in one place! If you can, try to hang onto it for the next 6 days.
Thanks Jupiter!!
Great Advice.
my brother nicknamed me squirrel girl because i stash cash very well. Will do! Felt so good to get up to date on some bills and buy some yummy food!! as skinny as I am I do love to eat:)

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:01 pm

I am trying to gain skill at reading charts.
For a while now I have been thinking about how in a synastry comparison we look at the "others" chart as a transit chart to our own, so that the human being is seen as an event, as day to be lived through, yet torqued to the psychological slant that this is a living breathing human being with a will of its own which enables aspects to manifest in a semi contradiction or unique expression of that chart.

This way of looking at synastry makes me see how difficult it must be for some people to live with me and get along. The Angular planets and luminaries, as well as my conjunction and my midpoints are trying enough for me so I have a new found compassion for people who try to relate to me. Thank you all for that.

I also see now, and correct me if Im wrong, that partnerships, friendships, and intimate relationship between two people is in a way like the movue Groundhog day in which you are living under the same transits....everyday.

No wonder in this modern day that so many couple s do not have longevity. Its culturally taught in society to seek new, buy new, out with old, toss things away, the grass is greener, plenty of fish in the sea......consume each other and move on to the next buffet and slot machine.

Some days in my life are the most beautiful sunshiney fun adventurous whimsical grand and benevolent. Dreamy days that you never want to end. There is a great daily transit in that most likely or some other grand exact hit on a major aspect of the natal to shiw that.
As well....some days in my life are like my soul is veing ripped apart and ritting and bleak....and that day too would have a chart contrasting my natal (or a progression or return? Im still wondering deeper on that).

Being single now for some time I have spun the wheels around cgarts and tried to think of what type if person would I relate the best with. The ideal match. Ive thought about Suns hitting on my des or venus or Venus on my angles or a venus on my conjunction. Just dreaming and thinking and wondering if someout out there is built to handle such a chart as mine on a day to day.

Ive come to terms with being alone and doing my thing and I like my own company well enough. But I do have a lot of love and desire in me that I do wish I had someone to share with.

In thinking of others Ive paid attention now to transits and thought and felt deeply when I was expuerencing them....a nicely placed Sag. Day kisses my venus or my des and that feels nice....but with mercury bopping aroubd into capricorn or scorpio....

So Ive decided to just be me...and like me I put my utmost faith that the Universe knows whats its doing and will give me what I need when I need it. It always has.

I think Ive made real progress in my understanding of time and the cyclic nature of things. Especially in thinking of daily transits and each person as a specific moment in time that contributes to my entire environment.

Im very new to the idea of looking at lunar and demi returns and Im grateful for all the posts shared about them.

I have a new demi return thus thursday the 17th.
Now normally Id look at that chart on top of mine and try to get a feel for what might happen to me, in me.
Today though after thinking these past few days about things explained deeper here, i looked at that days daily transit first. To see what kind of day I feel it might be generally upon the whole region. Mars square saturn jumped out as a bit of possible uncomfortablness in the air. Sun square saturn. Also both squaring pluto....Venus opposes Uranus. Mars trines the moon.
Looks like a possible yucky day for some....
But yet some aspects seem like it might not be that bad of a day at all for others with a specific natal set up.

I am curious if this is a good technique....to first look at the transit/return chart first as a stand alone chart and see what the day is bringing forth in the region......AND THEN look at my own natal chart in comparison with. It is hard for me to blindly see the combination that are interacting in transits (ie venus mercury .....saturn pluto.....neptune....which seems to give saturn as a transiting midpoint between venus and Neptune) when they are placed around my natal.

This demi lunar has my natal jupiter conjunct the transiting IC as well as transiting mercury opposite my saturn. Doesnt seem like much else.
But yet because transiting venus (which is opposite transiting uranus) is aspecting transiting neptune which is strongly square my natal mars would I be correct to think that the blessing of venus and uranus are now blending with neptube which has been wearing away my strong mars? Little nuances of those aspects are what I can more easily pick up on when I look soley at the transit/return and not in combo with my natal.

I have a very sad day tomorrow as my 15 year old pup will be given back to God.
A part of me is so scared about loosing my other most beloved relatiobships this year. Ive lost so much and the though of my children dying ....Craig dying...my sister....
I choke back the tears because Feb is along way away and those people has some harsh returns themselves and right now it feels like if any of them were called back I would just crack in half from grief.
Ive never not had a dog to love.

I think I have made a lot of progress and I thank you all for bearing with me. I know I say some outlandish stuff and have moony neptune ways or coming across and I appreciate you all very much for helping me through these past few years...and longer for some of you....dark scarey alleyways and all.

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:32 pm

I'm so sorry about your dog. Those of us with animals know on the very first day we bring them home, someday it will come to this. And yet we bring them home anyway.

Studying transits.. I think looking at the local transits for the over mood in the area and then your own transits sounds fine.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:10 am

Thank you

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:42 am

Veronica, when the time is right try to find another pet dog. Dogs know more about love and devotion than any being on the planet and there are plenty of dogs out there who are desperately seeking someone to love.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:31 am

Thank you Steve.
Ive had dogs my whole life. Ive never tried to find them, the universe seems to conspire to bring me what I need...either to give love or be the blessed receiver.
You are so right about Dogs and love.

One day when I was about 10 my dad had to take to a dr apt. I remember we had a dog that was dying who Was always there for me and showed so much love. The dog now was covered in mange and filth and wouldnt let anybody but me and my mom near it.
As I got ready to go I scratched his ears and rubbed his belly and kissed his head.
My dad got into the car after seeing this and yelled at me
" you treat that dog better then me.... Blah blah blah"

I didnt say a word but I thought...
Knowing he had just had a fist fight with my oldest brother.....
Thats because the dog doesnt beat up my brothers and make my sisters and mom cry.
Only love.
Dogs are love incarnate

I trust, like always that the universe will bring me what I need as it will to all of us.

Veronica
Synetic Member
Synetic Member

Post by Veronica » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:51 am

I watched a movie last night called _The Public_ by Emilio Estevez. It is a movie about Liberty and Power and Freedom, and the liberty we in the USA have based upon our Constitution and It's Amendments specifically.

At one point in the movie I broke down into sobs, as I saw the out powering of love and support of a community rally around the fact that there was not enough room in the homeless shelters for all the homeless, who were freezing to death on the streets.

The homeless who could not get room at the shelters had organized an act of civil disobedience by refusing to leave the public library that night, because they had no where to go. One librarian stood with them, and acted as the spokesperson.

Now I know I can be a bit of a cry baby at times of deep emotional pressure, weddings, babies, graduations, separations and such move me. My biology just takes the reigns, even as i try to keep composer, use my mind, and not get swept up.....

I attribute much of this to the conjunction of the angular Moon/Neptune/Jupiter conjunction I have in Scorpio which is square my Aquarian Sun and aspecting Pluto.

This past week Mercury has been transiting opposite my natal Saturn, and I succumbed to stress and caught a major flu, which took hold in my lungs mostly. Unfortunately as this hit me, I also got news that my sister had been rushed to the hospital with a perforated bowel and a host of horrible infections and was in emergency surjury to save her life. Hours later my father was also rushed to the hospital with heart failure and infections in his bones which have never healed from his complications from diabetics.

I realized the other day as I sat flipping through my lunar returns that not only has Neptune been aspecting my mars....causing what i believe was my accident 2.5 years ago and the pain and suffering of that injury that had me bed ridden for months and in a state of pain so chronic that I was fearful that I was going to have to live out my days in crippling pain.....
but that Neptune has been aspecting my natal Venus, which is also an important midpoint for my sun and moon.

Venus is the love of my life, that beauty and affection and love and warmth and attraction.....at one point in my early life I dedicated myself to the Venusian Archetype because I wanted to bring more beauty into this cold world and i wanted to empower the ideals that I felt Venus instills and help shine light on all that is warm nd good and beautiful in this world. because this world is breathtaking. there is beauty in every blade of grass, and speckle of dirt, and drop of water. I see it and feel it with out having to try. yet others it seems just see crap.

and thats Saturn for ya.

This transit of Pluto and Saturn holding ground in Sagittarius seems to really be stressing out the whole world. All around it feels like everyone is feeling that punch in some way and is just hurting and hurting, and I feel so selfish for my moments of self pity and doubt and despair when I know that millions are going through similar things and even much much worse things.

Yet my own personal experience is all I know, all I have to say about and all I have to share, and while in my own world with my kids and family I have tried to remain Venusian and positive and happy and optimistic, I know that I have shared here with you all.....my pain and suffering and sorrow and yucky stuff.......I just had to get it out, I needed a safe place to let it out and share my experience of this transit and my interpretation of it and the effects it has been having on my whole entire being.

Sharing this all on line has been very healing for me, and I am so very grateful to each and everyone of you for your thoughts and feedback. Jupiter, you especially have shown me more kindness and love with your insights and patience. Your words bounce around in my head all the time until they finally click.

I am such a novice at astrology and I know you all must roll your eyes at somethings I say, which are blatantly wrong, but yet you dont jump down my throat and get in my face and tell me I am wrong and i am not seeing things right or understanding the natures or influences. You just let me roll with it, and let me get there on my own.

One of the things about being a Library person is that your patrons seem to think you know all the answers. they come at you with questions about everything, earnestly wanting to know "why". The hardest part of helping a person get their answers is that you have to make a judgement call on what is there level of understanding. you have to quickly assess the person standing in front of you and make a guess on how much information do they need to answer the question to their satisfaction.

I have a boy in 5th grade who is a astronomy savant. the first time I talked to him he said he wanted a book on Pluto, so we went to the stacks and I showed him the book. He flipped through it and then proceeded to tell me every little thing about Pluto, its exact size and mass and distance from each planet and just facts upon facts. My book wast going to help him. Nor any in the high school. I gave him a book on the Periodic Table instead and everyday he tells me about strange and exciting chemical processes and combinations of elements and how they interact.

Thats what astrology seems like to me, our physical bodies trying to interpret and interact with the biochemical environment that our solar system has in play. Saturn is composed of certain specific elements and race about in space and try bonding with other elements. It comes into the sphere of influence of Pluto and that encounter spouts out other chemical reactions, pair bonding and such and new chemical formulas come about doing certain specific things.

It seems to me that over time what is going on is that our biological lifeforms are mutating in response to this biochemical stimulation that is going on around us in an attempt to interpret and respond to different elemental factors. Our cells are being bombarded with information, some information we have the ability to interpret and respond to, but so much more information is out there in our environment that we do not have the mechanism yet to even sense or interpret.

My moony neptune I feel is like a deeper level of interpreting information. It not Psychic ability as much as being aware of other factors that are in play and an ability to sense those subtle nuances in biology that tell a deeper story.

I have had enough of Neptunes Womb or Tomb motif pushing and pulling on my venus and mars.
I thank you all for not mentioning it, as such.
my Solar Arch Uranus is moving across my Scorpio conjunction, and that really can have only one good effect.....being reborn.

For two years now I have been totally single. Not dating. not talking to other men. not doing anything but taking care of my household. Its been a dream come true in a way. As a little girl I played dolls, obsessively creating a world for my dolls exactly as i wanted it. Barbie never married Ken, or GI Joe in my world. SHe teamed up with the Hulk and had a beautiful home and nice things and a pretty car.....and David Banner worked happily in his lab on his science stuff, and they would go out and have great adventures like zip lines and waterfalls. I have a very detailed imagination after all.

I dont want to ever go back to living with a man and being his mom/maid/whore like it was with Eric and Jason. I like my house clean and nice and inviting for my family and children and someday grandkids to come to as a place of fun and food and games and nice stuff. thats who I am.

I think as my solar returns start to wind down now, with that nasty pluto/saturn/venus conjuction to my natal venus.....I can feel the potential of a powerful empowering liberating and fantastic year in my next SSR which has Mars transiting my Angle exactly.....like a mother heavy in the last months of pregnancy starting to feel the nesting urge.

Today the moon is tansting my Pluto and Mars is Transiting my Uranus. I feel that. The emotional security that moon is giving pluto, in a real way saying....you have been doing it all, all by yourself, everynight everyday making sure your babies are taken care of. And mars swinging strong telling my especially unusually Uranus that the strength and power and action that I need to get through this rebirth is there and lending a hand.

I said that i had trust in the universe to meet my needs. And I do. my body with out me consciously doing a darn thing....took a sperm and egg and forced out of my completely sober body two human beings. the Universe needs people to interpret all the information that is our there through our evolving senses. We move through time gathering information and interpreting it and acting on those signals and reaction we can perceive. Yet I have this wonderful mars in Scorpio that I have been holding back on, and I think That its time for me to stop sitting and waiting and trusting but to hit the floor running and make it happen. I am a double Hub after all and have the incredible ability to accomplish tasks of monumental scope. I made 10 grand one weekend selling used books, so really anything is possible.

I am an emotional being and my emotions are the results of my ability to perceive and interpret my environment. I think though that my main fault in my interpersonal relationships is that I dont take things at face value. I look deeper. It feels though that that has not served me very well, and has encouraged a fantasy dream world where I have allowed poor treatment of myself. With this new birth happening though in my life I feel wise enough to set aside my ego and pride and say to myself, Dont waste time looking deeper into things that seem like crap at first, you dont have to find the good in everything, you can take things at face value and let it be just what it is, good or ill based upon my understanding and values on what is good or ill for me.

The movie last night reminded me of who I am and how fierce I fight for Liberty and freedom and Love, for myself and for others. I may not agree with what you are saying but I will fight for your freedom to say what you feel. I will also fight for your ability to be who you are and to go after what it is that your heart desires and needs. Thats what Library people do, the silent resistance to control and authority and crap, where I will not tell anybody what books you read because that is your business alone, and I will go to jail to protect your freedom if need be. You want to read every banned book....I will order them for you...
Jim's Books are kept behind the desk under lock and key, and I can get that key and let you judge for yourself whether his words need to be under control.