New place, new thoughts.

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Re: New place, new thoughts.

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Neptune-Poseidon lazted for years. 8 degrees is too wide. I quoted the founder of Uranian astrogy in my summary (J keep Witre's RULES next to my computer.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:22 pm

I'm not evening getting at anything except that some of this stuff seems very immeasurable.
Novien sun stirs in the middle if 2 planets that from what I understand are basically Venus is what I was saying about that portion.

I'm not trying to argue with you Jim lol.

On a side note I also havent found angular planets to be as strong as they are in my chart as they come in my personality (offline). Even running through all the little things(like zeus, and ceres) I'm finding my aspects are much more prevalent in my everyday life. Zues could play a role possibly because of that solar aspect and being on zenith, however between Mars-Venus (Uranus) angular sun and Pluto Mars moon that planets given traits are covered.
Ey bawon, pa ge, maman brigette. Ey Oya. En lugar de mi, kome un pollo por favor.

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Question on Novien planets aspecting natal planets. Would 45 degree aspects be at all valid? I'm thinking that it would be so..

I asked because of Nov Mars semi square natal sun. The orb may be to wide however borne planets are very energy oriented [1.16 orb].
Ey bawon, pa ge, maman brigette. Ey Oya. En lugar de mi, kome un pollo por favor.

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:54 am

Another on midpoints. What is the potency of a midpoint in a luminary? I have Venus/Uranus=Sun. I don't recall if I asked this before ir where the conversation is if I did..

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:16 pm

It's roughly the same as having a Venus-Uranus aspect. (More exactly, it's a Venus-Uranus principle joined to your Sun). It's most specifically the fusing of the Venus-Uranus principle (freedom in love, emotional renewal, birth) to your identity.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:43 pm

Thanks Jim. I was wondering if anything else colored my solar energy more potently or at all?

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:10 pm

Also found an interesting aspect to midpoint Mars/Sun

Mars/Sun, 90° from Jupiter, 45° from Pluto, 135° from Moon.

Not sure of how valid this is or what it does if anything.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:34 pm

Each aspect represents a direct connection (inter-relatedness), in your psyche, of the needs & corresponding traits/tendencies represented by the planets involved.
When you look at a planetary cluster, or group (structure, including several, and all inter-connected, aspects between two planets), prioritize them by orb and by Luminary involvement, to see the core picture of it; and reflect on how it relates to the: Luminary signs, as well as the aspects of the Sun & Moon, and Angularity, to see its 'place' in the whole of the chart.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:19 pm

Thanks, Danica. The only big one I spot is Uranus/Venus on my Sun. Possibly Sun/Pluto-Mercury. Are direct midpoints the only valid ones, and is a midpoint between 2 angles valid?

I had a difficult day on April first, at 6:26 PM hyde park, NY I failed a really important cooking practical for the second time. Coukd someone check my angles for my 7:28 and 7 am birth charts? [I don't quite know what to look for on this one.]

Chambersburg PA 12/27/1999 is the data that I'm sure is on file somewhere. .

Thanks

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Notes from friends on energy.

Today my friends decided to tell me how my energy cam across.

One of them says that I was this ball of contented concentrated energy that slips out every once and a while.

The ithe describes me as aggressive but defusing. Like an atomic bomb going off but the bomb squad is there trying to defuse it.

Both these friends (one a Aries Sun/Mars, Scorpio Moon that's conj. Angular Pluto) the other (a capricorn sun moon + 2 outers, angular Pluto and Mars in Uranus) I feel like have more of a reputation for being waring and aggressive. Why would I come across more this way than them?

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:22 am

It may be
That its not that you come across " more" like this to them then anyone else.
But that they have the gumption to tell you as honestly as they can how you come across.

Beanies+Bad habits
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Beanies+Bad habits » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:38 pm

Intresting view point. I also realize being in curacao that I'm less aggressive towards new people because I don't want to let them in. My pot smoking hip slightly sadistic likely Sagittarius chef thinks I hop rail roads and stuff like that. Its eaiser for me to be wild down here I'm very much myself.