Synastry Inquiry

Q&A and discussion about Synastry, i.e., relationship analysis through the comparison of two horoscopes.
Danica
Irish
Irish

Synastry Inquiry

Post by Danica » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:20 pm

Beloved astrology community, I will be grateful for any and all insights that you may have to offer on this complicated matter :)
My data: 4/22/1983 22:30 Zajecar, Serbia
His data: 4/30/1974 19:16 Santa Ana, California
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Jim Eshelman
Nabu
Re: Synastry Inquiry

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 pm

That's funny, he told me 7:17 PM.

I think I'll sit this one out... :lol:
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:58 pm

Your
Sun conjunct his DC 5*55'
Moon square his Neptune 1*58'
Mercury conjunct his Venus 5*43'
Mercury square his Mars 3*14'
Venus opposite his Neptune 4*06'
Mars conjunct his Sun 2*
Mars conjunct his Venus 3*41'
Mars square his MC 0*13'
Mars conjunct his DC 4*40'
Mars square his Jupiter 1*49'
Saturn conjunct his AC 7*01'

His
Sun conjunct your Mars 2*
Mercury opposite your Pluto 6*50'
Venus conjunct your Mercury 3*14'
Venus conjunct your Mars 3*41'
Mars square your Mercury 3*14'
Neptune conjunct your AC 2*15'
Pluto conjunct your MC 2*07'

You're one of the rare people he admires more than himself. He turns you on and you can't help initiating. He's flustered and doesn't know what to say. You can't tell if that's good or bad news. What you have to say and how you communicate with him gives him conflicting feelings. He likes it, but it's also disconcerting, and he finds himself in disagreement. But he is certainly turned on by it all. But you're guarded and he isn't sure where he stands. It may not last, but will have an impact on you.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:58 pm
Your
Sun conjunct his DC 5*55'
Moon square his Neptune 1*58'
I get different orbs for these:
Sun conj DC 5*29'
Mo sq Ne 4*12'

And different orbs and/or aspects for these:
Mercury conjunct his Venus 5*43'
Mercury square his Mars 3*14'
Venus opposite his Neptune 4*06'
Mars conjunct his Sun 2*
Mars conjunct his Venus 3*41'
Mars square his MC 0*13'
Mars conjunct his DC 4*40'
Saturn conjunct his AC 7*01'
my Mars with his Jupiter - we don't have
His
Sun conjunct your Mars 2*
Mercury opposite your Pluto 6*50'
Venus conjunct your Mercury 3*14'
Venus conjunct your Mars 3*41'
Mars square your Mercury 3*14'
Neptune conjunct your AC 2*15'
Pluto conjunct your MC 2*07'
We have all of these, except for Ve-Me, and the orbs are different.
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:27 pm

The breakout of inter-aspects, in clusters:

his Ne-Ju-Ur dynamic cluster ties into my Asc-Ur-Ju-Ve cluster
(and my Moon ties to both, in a bit wider orb)

Moon conj Moon 01*08'

his Mercury and Asc with my Sun-Sa(-Pl) cluster

my Mars on his Sun and WP

Ve-Ne goes both ways

closest aspects (by orb), dynamic:
his Ne on my Asc 02'
my Ma sq his MC 17'
his Ur - my Ju 19',
Ma - Me 22'
Ju - Ve 26'
Ne - Ur 37'
Ur - Ve 45'
Ne - Ju 47'
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

Avshalom Binyamin
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by Avshalom Binyamin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Oops! I gave you analysis of you and his one-year-older clone.

Danica
Irish
Irish

Post by Danica » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Avshalom Binyamin wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 pm
Oops! I gave you analysis of you and his one-year-older clone.
:lol:
QUID VOLIS ILUD FAC

TheScales_BothWays
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by TheScales_BothWays » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 am

Hi Danica,

The first thing I noticed is that both of your Moons are conjunct 1°08'. Both of you guys are Aries-Leos, and while I don't think Aries-Leos are the best type of people that can get together and behave well with other Aries-Leos, your conjunct Moons may help finding similarities, and have each others' feelings and interests in tune to bring forth some congeniality. Moon-Moon contacts are generally very pleasant.

Your Venus-Jupiter-Uranus aspect connects to his Jupiter-Neptune square! His Jupiter in particular, is exactly squaring your Venus – you treat each other very well with good regard. This is also very dreamy and wonderful, a little coy even. His Neptune is on your natal Ascendant, so that would add more to the dreamy, fantasy-like or even spiritual bond you both may have, but it may also bring some awkwardness (your Moon is 4°11' square his Neptune too). I know a couple, where the guy's Jupiter-Neptune square is connected closely to a woman's Venus-Neptune conjunction. They are just sooo cute together. I love how the usually masculine guy is comfortable being soft and vulnerable around her, where some other guys his age would try to appear more masculine around their girlfriend. And then there's the usual teasing, and smiling widely at each other's weird and funny moments of course. Their Venus to Jupiter-Neptune interaspect connects to my MC, so I get to relate with what they're feeling very much.

Not to mention that his Uranus connects to this planetary combination too! His Uranus makes partile octiles to your Venus-Jupiter opposition. That Uranus-Venus aspect must've added much excitement, freshness, rejuvenation and thrill into this relationship. Maybe some volatility too.

Your Mars squares his MC partile, and is 2°15' away from his Sun. This is great for action, some friendly competition and attraction, a thing you both may enjoy as Arians.

His Venus doesn't do much, although it squares your Neptune 3°07', adding to the Venus-Neptune element brought by his Neptune opposing your Venus. Very romantic, enables some admiration too. His Venus is also probably widely on your IC. And interestingly, his Venus exactly squares your Nodes too.

His Mars doesn't do much either, but it does make a partile 45°aspect to your Mercury. With Mercury-Mars exchanges, Mars is known to feel attraction to the Mercury person, and I believe it could be the case here too. Since both you guys are Arians, I wonder how lively and stimulating are the conversations and discussions between you two, haha.

Danica, you had once added some input into our forum interpretation of Mercury-Mars interaspects, yes?
Danica wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:46 pm
An observation on Mercury-Mars interchange (dynamic aspects): Mercury's words 'fire up' Mars, inspire him to action, touching the core of Mars person's need for/mode of physical self-expression.
Was this about him? Haha :D If so, that's great to know!

Then there's this final thing: his Saturn squares your MC 1°05'. Good thing this isn't partile, although I can see how Saturn-angle connections manifest positively too. And as a minor add of detail, your Sun sextiles his Saturn too.
Perhaps his Saturn and Neptune being co-angular on your chart, explains the complicated situation of this relationship? That Saturn-Neptune co-angularity also seems a little bad, but at least his Neptune is well-aspected by all three benefics of your chart.

Treating his chart as partile transits to your chart:
Neptune conj. Uranus, 0°37'
Neptune conj. Jupiter, 0°47'
Neptune conj. Ascendant, 0°02'
--Uranus semisq. Jupiter, 0°19'
--Uranus sesquisq. Venus, 0°45'
Jupiter sq. Venus, 0°26'
--Mars semisq. Mercury, 0°22'
MC sq. Mars, 0°17'

Wow, this appears to strongly emphasise spiritual connections between the both of you, perhaps pursuing spiritual knowledge, participation and gaining new spiritual experiences together. It can emphasise creativity too. The transits to Venus here probably shows any joy, fulfilment and pleasure you had from/by him. Mars-to-Mercury for creativity and high mental activity maybe.

Now, your chart as partile transits to his chart:
Uranus conj. Neptune, 0°37'
Jupiter conj. Neptune, 0°47'
--Jupiter semisq. Uranus, 0°19'
Mars sq. MC, 0°17'
--Venus sesquisq. Uranus, 0°45'
Venus sq. Jupiter, 0°26'
--Mercury semisq. Mars, 0°22'
Ascendant conj. Neptune, 0°02'

This looks pretty spiritual too, but more on the emphasis of discovery and fresh beginnings perhaps. Mars sq. MC is interesting, maybe indicates action and/or physicality. Maybe it indicates any possible tension or conflict too.

Hope you'd like this analysis from me and find it useful enough for your understanding of this relationship between the both of you. Do tell me if I got anything totally wrong. All the best, Danica. :mrgreen:

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:13 am

Its a rare day that Danica asks for astrology help.

Ive been thinking on how to respond.

I am assuming that you relocated your chart.
I am also assuming that you have:
Looked at your relocated charts
-you natal and transits
-your SSR for last year and your upcoming one
-your SLR for the months before and during this relationship
-your personal midpoint chart (of which I just noted we share a venus/mars=dec aspect. Another commonality we share my dear soul sister)

I am also assuming you have looked at these charts for him, as well as your synastry chart, and combined midpoint chart.

Have you ever looked at yours and mine chart?
I think you know in your heart that you and I share a deep karmic love for each other. Our chart shows that love respect admiration and kinship. I didnt need to look to validate what I allready knew. But Im saying it out loud so the whole can look and know it too.

How wierd for Jim to have two lasses like us in his circle of friends.

Jim said to me when I was knocked for a loop
"The heart wants what it wants" when he looked at my chart and the man I love.

I felt the same words come to mind when I looked at all those above listed charts for you and your friend.

His venus is opposite his pluto.
I have experience in this type of relationship.

The midpoint chart for you both has a semi conjunct moon/ saturn.
I have semi experience in a partner midpoint conjunction as mine and Craigs sun and saturn are conjunct.

He has a very strong midpoint that is opposite your venus/mars=desc midpoint.

He has neptune in scorpio as well as a mars/mercury aspect.

You and I met elsewhere where we interacted with a host of gentlemen who aspire towards self mastery as well as Liberty for all. For the most part we were the only females and we brought a different understanding to that group. You left your home and travelled across the globe for a reason. You work and strive and shine unlike most females on earth for you are working for a higher purpise then mundane things.

I have often thought about my out of this world relationship with Craig and what the gentlemen elsewhere would say to me as I felt torn and confused and all those uber strong feelings that my karmic relationship brought up.

You are one of my most favorite people in the whole world and sometimes when I am feeling emotionally strained, I look at your message to me when after years gone I suddenly reappeared here. It fills my heart with love and courage and power. I felt your enthusiasm across time and space.

I have no words to say about your relationship with this man other then this.....for me In order to clear my lines of dysfunctional thoughts and behaviors, I have to hit rock bottom and say enough is enough is enough and that hitting the bottom of the endless abyss is what pushes back at me and burns up all the remaining fuel in that dysfunction and like the collar that encircles the unicorns neck, I can push back and make my defining green line larger.
If you ever need anybody to throw a rock at somebody so that they can see rock bottom, let me know. Your friend is blessed to have you in his life. You are a dream come true and I dont need any charts to tell me that.