Pass this info on to her.
This is very likely just a mold/mould intoxication.
Most doctors don't know, but there are actually a few who do and have been studying this for decades. One of them is called Dr. Shoemaker and he has found methods to measure things in your blood to find out that many many people with these symptoms you describe have been exposed to mould toxins. He also treats people and helps them to get their health back, which often includes leaving the house they live in for an extended period. Sometimes the house needs to be renovated because there are leakages or have been damp problems in the past (it can be years ago) and many times the people who have the condition have no idea that the damp or leakage problem exists in their house (or work place) so they will need a specialist to help them find the problem to be able to eliminate it.
Please consult Dr. Shoemaker or ask him if he knows a doctor near you that has the knowledge. (Most doctors don't have this knowledge because it is not included in their medical education - but some biologists or an expert on toxic substances may be able to help). But the research in this area is becoming more and more known and the WHO has issued a warning about this. Nowadays we also see a lot of Indoor Air conferences that deal with this issue.
The problem with the diagnosis is that the doctor doesn't know what is wrong.
Here is another website full of resources:
And here is an interesting documentary about it:
And although it is not exactly the same, it is very similar to Fibromyalgia and here is a helpful article.