Halloween Baby

Feel free to post your full birthdata. We'll attach a natal chart for you. Discuss your own chart, tell us what you've learned from it, ask questions, etc.
oreillym31
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member
Halloween Baby

Post by oreillym31 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:58 am

Hello! My name is Megan and I was born on Halloween 1996. I thought I'd share my birth data and let you guys have a go at it. I know my tropic. chart inside and out, but sidereal Megan is new to me!
Here's something fun: I'm highly psychic. I practice the occult (a natural witch), am very smart, and love science. Wanna tell me why?

DOB: 10/31/1996
Time: 1:23pm

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Re: Halloween Baby

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:03 am

Well, I bet growing up with a Halloween birthday did more than a little to stir some curiosity and identification :)

Welcome to Solunars, Megan O'Reilly. I'll work up some basic notes and let you respond to them. On first impression, your chart is a bit of a powerhouse. More to follow. (and, of course, others may jump in).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

oreillym31
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by oreillym31 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:16 am

Wow, thank you!

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:14 am

Megan wrote and asked:
I practice the occult (a natural witch), am very smart, and love science. Wanna tell me why?
IMO, mainly because Scorpio Pluto is your most angular Planet and is placed in your 9th house of Higher Learning/Philosophy wired into a tight square to Mars; and partile 60 & 120 to Venus & Saturn. Primary Angular Pluto with its tight/partile aspects is by far the main signature of your Natal Chart.

Here are some astrological tones about your Natal Pluto from one my favorite astrological scholars, Reinhold Ebertin, with his book “Combinations of Stellar Influences”:
Pluto in the 9th:
An extremely strong urge to gain higher knowledge, pioneer work in the spiritual/mental sphere.
Ebertin for Saturn-Pluto aspects:
Psychological Correspondence: Tenacity and toughness, endurance. Magicians and adepts.
Sociological Correspondence: Deeply searching scientists...
Megan, I have done a-lot of work in my life with high grade psychics and natural witches. If you offer your services on a commercial basics---PM me for possible work.

Your Natal Chart in the Sidereal Zodiac:
https://imgur.com/a8rgyJ9

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:22 am

These notes on your Sidereal Natal Horoscope are provided for your reference and study. They are not a full interpretation of your birth chart; rather, they are building blocks from which a full interpretation can be built.

Each factor listed below contributes to your character. These paragraphs commonly repeat or contradict each other. (We all have contradictions.) Though it does not take an astrologer to fuse these factors into a balanced picture of you and your life, it does require knowledge of human behavior and the ways that people support and sabotage themselves. Knowing yourself is a life-long undertaking. I encourage you to read through these notes, feeling your way through the interweaving ideas and reflecting on what you know of yourself.

The paragraphs are brief. I have sought to pack in everything essential, to use a few words to imply much more. Not every phrase will apply, of course. Some will be more important than others; but the gist of each section should clearly reflect truth about you. When you have spent time with this and have new questions, consult your astrologer to discuss them.

Character is destiny. Who you are determines the life that is yours to unfold. “Know thyself” is the key.

ANGULAR PLANETS
Pluto conjunct Midheaven (2°37')

Social outliers needing to be authentically themselves, without labels or arbitrary standards or expectations. Eccentric, antisocial, outrageous; won’t melt into the conventional collective. Singularly unique in their context, on their own path (vulnerable to persecution). Grapples with spiritual actualities.

Mars opposite Eastpoint (0°52')
Aggressive, competitive, challenging, needs to win (combative, quarrelsome). Seeks to test & prove self by contest (e.g., competitively, verbally, mentally, sexually). Courage (physical & moral; may disregard safety). Dominates & controls others. Physical, needs to expend energy; needs physical & psychological elbowroom. Sexually aggressive, needs frequent satisfaction. Business leadership & competitive excellence.
Mars square Pluto (1°13')
Normally well-mannered, congenial, even docile behavior sits atop a stockpile of explosive force. It may be (1) suppressed, blocked personal power, (2) owned, disciplined, available personal power, or (3) pathologized, brutal, destructive power. (Health in this is reflected in how freely appropriate anger is expressed.) This enormous force (especially physical force) must be expressed somehow, e.g., (1) directly, (2) attracting violence, or (3) eruptive health crises. Sexual energies explosive or poured into driven work. Vulnerable to burnout. Sensitive to pressure or coercion; pot-stirrers, resistant to outside control, defiant of arbitrary restrictions; willing to live “outside the norm” on social patterning. In a productive, on-track life: a mark of genius and distinctive creativity, acutely alive with a quiet energy; the others are trouble, can’t seem to avoid breaking or upsetting something.
MOON
Moon in Gemini

Intellectual, curious, talkative (charming, engaging). Passions drive intellect & interests. Needs constant input. Attention & interests shifting, varied. Hyper-sensitive (psychic); touchy, edgy (irrational); withdraws, hides. Stability from companionship (does better paired). Needs approval, acceptance.
Moon opposite Jupiter (1°47')
Ambitious, desires success, aspires to take the lead. A natural ‘host,’ likes to play ringmaster in all life areas including in social & sexual hospitality. Usually good-humored, entertaining, kind, generous. Drawn to quality, desires only the best (things & circumstances) for self & loved ones. Strong beliefs (often religious or patriotic intensity, moralistic, judgmental). Social elitism (possible feigned superiority, aristocratic conceit).

Moon trine Sun (2°21')
Energetic, vital, involved. Naturally rises toward leadership, comfortable with power (possible self-exaltation). Psychic vitality, intense desire in whatever they undertake. Sexual desires particularly strong, often narcissistic. Inclined to service.

Moon trine Mercury (3°06')
Intellect linked to emotion (subconscious patterns): Astute, intuitive, strategic. Personality led by intellect & nervous system. Short attention span; but with focus, easily absorbs knowledge. Under duress, “reasonableness” competes with reactive emotion.

SUN
Sun in Libra

Relationship-centered. Polite, warm, affectionate; possessive, jealous. Enjoys beauty, comfort; often artistic. Appearance-conscious (vain). Tease (self & others): entice, deny, gratify. Peace (appeasement). Justice (righting wrongs). Shrewd, intense, secretive. Feminine thrives better than masculine. Optimistic futurist (personally, socially).
Sun conjunct Mercury (0°45')
Resourceful, knack for organization, likely will do well in the business world, effectively self-expressive. One’s ideas are (unconsciously?) equated with the ego, so altering an opinion may feel like compromising oneself. Intellectual pride, stubbornness. Strong need to identify oneself with rationality, to affirm one’s sanity and reasonableness.
INNER PLANETS
Mars in Leo

Strong, courageous, decisive, self-confident; chutzpah. Upbeat energy. Pragmatic idealist. Leap in to help (whatever is needed); takes charge as needed (autocratic?). Observant, knows what’s going on, reads situations well. Sexually ardent, bold, forthright (often, but not always, the aggressor).

Mercury in Libra
Courteous, well-mannered expression. Tactful, gracious, persuasive, pleasant (sarcastic, withholding). Mediator, negotiator, peacemaker, diplomat (idealist). Masters of finding common denominators. Mind has considerable intensity.

Venus in Virgo
Intellect & reason as basis of romantic choices (wants to “make good choices”). Companionship as important as Eros. Undemonstrative with affection or attraction. Kind lovers (more devoted than dutiful). Takes life seriously (play isn’t a priority). Matter of fact, serving, inclined to help. Usually monogamous, few wander; inclined to conventional relationships.
Venus opposite Saturn (1°15')
Work, duty, devotion give especial pleasure. Various restrictions (even hardships) in love. Work (with an eye to service) is inherently gratifying; ordinary pleasures may be delayed or sacrificed for responsibilities. Many seem comfortable alone (unpartnered), though there is rarely any sexual restraint (often quite the opposite). Childhood hardship or deprivation often exists (physical or emotional) that shapes adult patterns; many move far from their birthplace to restart their lives. Sober, responsible. Willing to pragmatically sacrifice (even sellout) whatever they need to, for something more important to them.

Venus trine Uranus (1°56')
Pleasure needs are free from social convention or taboo; enjoys diverse social & sexual experiences. Approach friendship, love, & sex impersonally, on their own terms (deep instinct for flexibility & freedom). Popular, friendly, flirtatious, roguish.

OUTER PLANETS
Saturn trine Pluto (0°32')

“Runs their own show,” needs autonomy, makes up own rules. Lone wolf: solitary path is more natural; partnership requires more effort. Stubborn, tenacious (entrenched, defiant). Hard-working, responsible. Takes everything on own shoulder (vulnerable to burn-out).

Saturn sextile Uranus (0°41')
More of a lone wolf than team-player. Autonomous, self-willed, resists persuasion, makes decisions on own terms. Hard to pigeon-hole, thinks and acts outside of stereotypes or expectations. Much of their life is spent “holding it together.”

Uranus sextile Pluto (1°13')
Feels unbound by convention or authority; will challenge or dismiss them. Seeks new ideas, new ways, more options. Strong opinions; easily provoked to share them. Restless, impatient, frustrated (angry). In youth, often seems without direction (this usually resolves with maturity).
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

Soft Alpaca
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Soft Alpaca » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:44 am

This is other great case of witchy Libra energy i might add. Part of it is the seasonal stigma, part of it perhaps the relationship between libras and the old ways/death due to Saturn.

I agree with Steve about Pluto as well. As a Pluto Moon myself I'd first believe that's where any of my extra Psyche/ advanced metal and spiritual sphere would come from in my chart.

Victor
Meteorite Member
Meteorite Member

Post by Victor » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:35 pm

oreillym31

Sun conjunct Mercury : a high inspired nature, : very good thinking, : a career as a professor, : a scientific nature

Pluto conj. Midheaven : A strong nature

Jupiter in 11 house: A highly friendly nature : gaming nature

Pluto in scorpio : A strong, intuitive nature

Sun in Libra: professorship, charm, intuition (strong)

Uranus near the ascendent:
A strongly individual nature. Strong fire

Chiron in the 8th house: wounded nature, wounded chiron; psychological nature, astrological nature

I'm done.

Good luck!

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Victor, I think you might want to spend more time learning about Sidereal astrology. The above post (like all of your posts) is an example of several things that are considered of little or no value in Sidereal astrology, such as house placements and Pluto's sign. Some of your interpretations are a bit atypical, too, but I don't have a problem with that - innovative descriptions are always interesting when based on actual observations. Nonetheless, I should mention that I don't think I've ever seen Sun-Mercury described as "inspired" (though the rest is good) or Uranus described as fiery.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com