Blah transits

Q&A and discussion on Transits.
FlorencedeZ.
Constellation Member
Constellation Member
Blah transits

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:27 am

Hi everyone,
I am going through difficult transits and it ain't fun. I feel down and out with little energy and a general feeling of malaise. I try to navigate through them and accept what they symbolize such as doing lots of gardening, doing errands and some work that has yet not been done and not resist. It takes a lot of effort to do this.
Currently Saturn conjuncts natal Saturn and opposes Mars. Neptune is octile my natal Sun. And in my Lunar return I have a natal Mars/Saturn midpoint on the horizon.
Progressed Moon opposes p. and natal Uranus, however it doesn't seem to bring any relief because of the heavy transits. I contacted an old friend and that was fun but I couldn't be bothered to go and see him.
I know this will pass eventually but thought I'd share.
Regards,
Flo

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Re: Blah transits

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:31 pm

It always helps me to know when the end is likely to come. I find that by seeing how much of the orb is left, and dividing that by the speed to come up with an approximate date the transit will be over.
Transiting Mars to N Sun is just past partile, and is moving about 38' a day, so about 2 days per degree, as it separates from your Sun, so if you use a 5° orb, it'll have moved off in about ten days or less.

Saturn conj Saturn is close enough to partile not to matter, and is moving Retrograde 1 minute 6 seconds a day right now. Molasses in January. But once it turns direct again, it speeds up. It'll station on the 20th of this month and start moving away. It'll be about 1° away on the 23rd of October, 2°away by November 30, 3° December 11, 4°Dec 19, and 5° Dec 28th. It'll be 9° away from partile by January 31, 2020.
So this Fall will be a slow sad time, but as we move to Winter, things will pick up. I expect you'll feel much better by Christmas. Put the decorations up when its time, even though you won't feel much like it, and you'll be glad you did before New Years.

FlorencedeZ.
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Thank you Jsad for your feedback. I will certainly keep this in mind how to look at it longer term. Right now it's difficult to envisage that it will get better. Thanks for samples of how you calculate and divide. The irony is, last week I bought a pot of molasses pure blackstrap. :roll:

Jupiter Sets at Dawn
Irish
Irish

Post by Jupiter Sets at Dawn » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:53 am

It's not January though. :)

This will be a good time to observe how the orbs Jim recommends drop off so quickly.

FlorencedeZ.
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:43 am

Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:53 am
It's not January though. :)
Starting to stock up already. :)
Jupiter Sets at Dawn wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:53 am
This will be a good time to observe how the orbs Jim recommends drop off so quickly
Absolutely. Will do.

Veronica
Sidereal Field Agent
Sidereal Field Agent

Post by Veronica » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:13 pm

FlorencedeZ. wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:58 pm
Thank you Jsad for your feedback. I will certainly keep this in mind how to look at it longer term. Right now it's difficult to envisage that it will get better. Thanks for samples of how you calculate and divide. The irony is, last week I bought a pot of molasses pure blackstrap. :roll:
Im sorry you are in a blah time Flo.

What are you going to do with your molasses?

I used to make gingerbread with it.

FlorencedeZ.
Constellation Member
Constellation Member

Post by FlorencedeZ. » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:18 am

Hi Veronica,
Same like you, ginger cookies and bread. And also for ketjap sauce for Indonesian dishes. It's healthy I read and the taste is nice.
Regards,
Flo