2020 super bowl predictions

Developing & testing the application of Sidereal Mundane Astrology to Picking Winners in sports competitions.
James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member
2020 super bowl predictions

Post by James Condor » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 am

I predict Baltimore Ravens vs Seattle Seahawks
Winner-Ravens

Playoff teams
NFC:
East- 4. Cowboys
North-3. Packers
West- 2. Seahawks
South-1. Saints
Wild card- 5. Niners and 6. Vikings

AFC:
East-2. Patriots
North-1. Ravens
West-3. Chiefs
South-4. Texans
Wild Card-5. Bills and 6. Colts

NFC wild card
6Vikings over 3Packers
5Niners over 4Cowboys

AFC wild card
3Chiefs over 6Colts
5Bills of 4Texans

NFC divisional
1Saints over 6Vikings
2Seahawks over 5Niners

NFC championship
2Seahawks over 1 Saints

AFC divisional
1Ravens over 3 Chiefs
2Patriots over 5Bills

AFC championship
1Ravens of 2Patriots

Super Bowl
1Ravens over 2Seahawks
Last edited by James Condor on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk
Re: 2020 super bowl predictions

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:27 am

Is this based on astrology or other criteria?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:29 am

It’s based on astrology.
Anyone else want to make a prediction?

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:22 am

James Condor wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:29 am
It’s based on astrology.
Anyone else want to make a prediction?
I'm not making a prediction until we know the teams.

Meanwhile, could you please give your astrological basis for the prediction so we can discuss it?
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:56 am

I figured you can figure out with a good chance who the teams will be like you’ve done before. You can’t predict the teams? I’m not giving up my astrological analysis until the super bowl is over.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:10 am

James Condor wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:56 am
I figured you can figure out with a good chance who the teams will be like you’ve done before. You can’t predict the teams? I’m not giving up my astrological analysis until the super bowl is over.
Since I don't follow sports, I couldn't even tell you all the cities that have teams; and if I did know who the teams are and how they are doing this year, I'd consider that a cheat.

I can tell you that a line from central Wisconsin straight south through Memphis to New Orleans marks a patch that has the worst likelihood of winning and, if there are no short-term "lose" markers, then an arc from the Texas panhandle to near Minneapolis has the best chance of winning; but, of course, that depends on teams being near those lines and centered in cities that have a strongly sports-centric culture for the city. (All we're judging usually is the psychological tone of a region, so areas that care more passionately about the sport are easier to predict than areas that care less.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:26 am

Ok. Based on that-
You have the Minnesota Vikings vs the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl. (I assume)

The New Orleans Saints who are in first place and doing well, will not play in the Super Bowl. Also , the first place Green Bay Packers, who are sorta near the line you mentioned, won’t make it.

The Minnesota Vikings and Kansas City Chiefs are both very good teams, are playing well and most likely will make the playoffs, will play in the Super bowl.

Houston is playing well, will most likely make the playoffs, but aren’t near the Texas panhandle. So they don’t make the Super bowl. The Tennessee Titian’s play In Nashville and maybe close enough to the line of teams who don’t make it. Tennessee has a statistical chance to make the playoffs

Every team I mentioned in my prediction, with the exception of maybe three (Colts Titans, Pittsburgh Steelers), most likely will make the playoffs. The Indianapolis Colts are the only team I picked to make the playoffs who are underdogs to even make it. The Tennessee Titans are underdogs to make the playoffs too, but are not out of it.
Now I did pick the Colts over the Titans to make the playoffs. The Pittsburgh Steelers could also make the playoffs
NFL football plays 16 regular season games and follows the playoffs format I have posted above. Any team that makes the playoffs will have a very strong fan base. But there are statistics on fan base rankings.
Last edited by James Condor on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jim Eshelman
Marduk

Post by Jim Eshelman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:57 am

James Condor wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:26 am
Ok. Based on that-
You have the Minnesota Vikings vs the Kansas City Chiefs in the Super Bowl. (I assume)
Based on... what? Just current performance?
The New Orleans Saints who are in first place and doing well, will not play in the Super Bowl.

Or, as we've often seen in the past, they do play in the Super Bowl so that it can fulfill the symbolism by their losing the Super Bowl.

So for all the others: There are too many variables until we know the teams. (I haven't even looked up, and you haven't posted in this thread, when/where the game will be.)
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

James Condor
Zodiac Member
Zodiac Member

Post by James Condor » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:39 am

Well you didn’t pick any teams so I had to make an assumption as to what you meant.
The Super Bowl is February 2 in Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens Florida
Only one team from each conference can play in the Super bowl. Minnesota and New Orleans are in the same NFC conference and cannot play each other. You said Minnesota has the best chance of winning so they have to be your super bowl team from the NFC