DC's 2020 Arisolar

Q&A and discussion on Sidereal Solar & Lunar Ingresses, and transits & quotidian progressions of solar ingress.
SteveS
Irish
Irish
DC's 2020 Arisolar

Post by SteveS » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:05 am

In light of the immediate environment of Covid-19 cases expanding in this Country, I am reading DC's 2020 Arisolar with its Venus-Mars Paran:

Venus 0,31 ASC
Mars 1,33 MC

as a high(er) probability for social (Venus) unrest (Mars). When you note Arisolar Sun is partile 90 (0,03) Pluto and secondary progressed Arisolar Moon begins its partile conjunction to Arisolar Pluto in Aug, if effective...

t. Saturn will again partile cnj Capsolar's MC in Aug! Our elite officials in DC have no idea what they are dealing with---from a Sidereal Mundane Astrology standpoint.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?
Re: DC's 2020 Arisolar

Post by Jim Eshelman » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:15 am

I think you're probably right about this!

Looking at this a year or so ago, I just expected passion as the keyword and probably relating to the presidential race this year, heating up and coming to a head in the April to October period (since the Cansolar is dormant). As people started socially isolating - couples / families locking themselves away together, often, with little to do except entertain themselves, I'm also expecting a big baby boom beginning in January.

But social unrest might turn out to be a really good term for this.

I differ from you only in that I don't think Saturn's transit will mean the government is lost and doesn't know what to do. Rather, I think it means the government will be applying more controls and restrictions to American's in general Attorney General Bar has already asked Congress to pass laws suspending many civil rights during the virus epidemic (which, of course, gives the administration good reason to keep the virus crisis going stronger). More than ever, I think we're at risk of losing all of our freedoms and having Trump as a permanent dictator.

BTW, this crisis brings a new idea about what the terrible October Libsolar may mean: The virus may actually pull back temporarily during warmer months. If it does, then (based on past behaviors of such diseases), we can anticipate that October will bring a resurgence of an enemy many will have thought defeated - with devastating results.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:47 am

Jim, I am seeing things I have never seen before from very street-wise African-American people. They are preparing in a knowing manner for urban unrest in their low income neighborhoods.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:01 am

SteveS wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:47 am
Jim, I am seeing things I have never seen before from very street-wise African-American people. They are preparing in a knowing manner for urban unrest in their low income neighborhoods.
Can you say more? What form of unrest are you expecting and what kind of preparations are they making?

I do know that petty grievances and conflicts are boiling to the top. I have an app on my phone that flashes alerts of police matters near wherever I am at the moment (immediate neighborhood). Before people started widely isolating in their homes, I wouldn't get many alerts - usually a fender bender, occasionally a gun pulled nearby, but not much and not often. - However, for the last week this has changed. I get several alerts most days. Someone on the streets swinging a glass bottle at people, someone pulled a knife, a group fight that had to be broken up, a mugging, someone brandishing scissors in front of the subway station four blocks away, a home broken into early this morning. This tells me people are feeling more threatened and at risk, and probably also stealing a bit more to survive.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:50 am

...and what kind of preparations are they making?
Qualified African Americans are purchasing guns/ammunition on an unprecedented scale from a local gun store to protect themselves/family/homes from the thugs, knowing with street-wise experience/knowledge it is just a matter of time before there is increased robbery/looting from a collapsing economy. I am trying to find videos with commentary to show the all day longs lines at the second largest wholesale gun store in US located outside Birmingham, Alabama.

Jim Eshelman
Are You Sirius?

Post by Jim Eshelman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:24 am

I wondered it that's what you meant, Steve and, without knowing that statistic, I've been anticapting something of the same type. From my forecast from the U.S. Capsolar for this year:
We are already in something resembling a new American civil war, at least with respect to culture. This chart portrays a nation hurled more deeply into that divided reality in 2020, perhaps closer to the spirit of a new American revolution. With Pluto at the end of Sagittarius, every solar or lunar cardinal ingress of the next two or three years, for every part of the world, will have Sun or Moon closely conjunct, opposite, or square Pluto.
Additionally, White Supremacists strongly identified with Trump have reportedly been preparing for some strong put-down of Blacks and Black communities presuming Trump's reelection, and threatened "a new civil war" if he doesn't get reelected. It's not surprising that many in the Black communities would be preparing to defend themselves.

I just rediscovered, a couple of days ago, that at the Boston Tea Party on December 16, 1773, Pluto was at 0°21' Capricorn.
Jim Eshelman
www.jeshelman.com

SteveS
Irish
Irish

Post by SteveS » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:10 am

Jim, I have an African American client who I deeply respect for his street-knowledge pertaining to his culture/communities, and he tells me his community is mass buying guns more concerned about protecting themselves from economic ramifications from this rapidly collapsing economy. If his culture were buying these guns for a civil war--I strongly feel & trust he would have told me so. Only TIME knows for sure.